Gta 4 is very overrated

I'm not buying a gta game if there's a tranny in it tbh. Gta games are based wtf is this virtue signalling bullshit
Gaming is soy anyway i am ashamed of playing games ngl

I found it good. At least on par with GTA V.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I'm not buying a gta game if there's a tranny in it tbh. Gta games are based wtf is this virtue signalling bullshit
There are trannies in gta v tho

But I doubt they will put a tranny as a protag tho

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Tbh i was like 10 yo when gta 5 aired so it is special for me
Yeah, I remember too how I begged for it and then finished it in like a week after binging it hard

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 15338
Tbh i was like 10 yo when gta 5 aired so it is special for me
I was 10 yo when I played gta iv at my cousins house and I am still blown away by the physics.

gta v aired when I was 14 yo and there has never been hype like that since. Everyone at high school bought it and was playing it. Everyone was talking about it and hyped. It broke the last record made by gta iv and made a billion dollars in the first 2 days on sale (still a record). It was probably the same situation when gta iv came out but I wasn’t old enough to live it.

gta 6 will do the same.

or maybe elder scrolls 6 but idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Yeah, I remember too how I begged for it and then finished it in like a week after binging it hard
Begmaxxing submissive child

• JFL
images (1).jpeg
This is so fucking accurate lol. Japan and South Korea are the OG hyper-consumerist corporatist dystopias tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 15338
This is so fucking accurate lol. Japan and South Korea are the OG hyper-consumerist corporatist dystopias tbh.
Men are so depressed there tbh deep inside they all hate their lifes

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Elder scrolls and gta are the biggest gaming releases and we have been waiting a decade for the next ones

Begmaxxing submissive child
Childhood mogs hard i enjoyed everything now my brain is fried i would do nofap cus of this unironically

Elder scrolls and gta are the biggest gaming releases and we have been waiting a decade for the next ones
After a certain age you cant enjoy vidya tbh i feel numb when llaying games since 16 yo

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Birth rate is the lowest in the world
suicide rates are highest but slowed down by anime and gaming copemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 15338
Yeah overall awful societies for men, muh technological progress. Also daily reminder that Samsung basically has a monopole over all of South Korea's consumerist goods jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Patient A and Deleted member 15338
Birth rate is the lowest in the world

suicide rates are highest but slowed down by anime and gaming copemaxxing
Anime and gaming are for childmans tbh if someone wants true ascension he should give up about these

• +1
After a certain age you cant enjoy vidya tbh i feel numb when llaying games since 16 yo
Play doom eternal. Last eye opening one before that was red dead redemption 2 a few years back.

Call of duty Cold War story was decent.

Superb games just don’t come out as often anymore I’m afraid.
But if you play the old ones they are still superb but will feel sluggish. They especially look terrible on new TVs.

old ps3 and below games look and play best on those big old heavy TVs.

• +1
I want my parents to be impressed by me, not disappointed.
Yeah me too but it is normal to be beaten during childhood it is not about disappointment

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 15338
Seeking beatings from parents with belts and also receiving which is essentially involuntary government and corporate brain washing from schools and television, whilst learning hardly anything useful and involuntarily wasting your intelligence development years because everyone is insane then justifying it as a good experience = abused dog maxxing

aka the average working persons childhood

Aka our lives

• JFL
Seeking beatings from parents with belts and also receiving which is essentially involuntary government and corporate brain washing from schools and television, whilst learning hardly anything useful and involuntarily wasting your intelligence development years because everyone is insane then justifying it as a good experience = abused dog maxxing

aka the average working persons childhood

Aka our lives
It is not a big deal and makes a boy tough. Child psychology is an utter pseudo science tbh.

GTA San Andreas was the best GTA out there

It is not a big deal and makes a boy tough. Child psychology is an utter pseudo science tbh.
If your kid is going insane it’s probably because society is making him do mundane shit to break him down and mold him into a wage cuck.

Beatings doesn’t make a boy tough. That is ridiculous. There are so many factors at play.

The whole abused dog thing is when dogs have a history of being abused and beaten they either whimper or bark or display unusual behaviour.

A well trained dog doesn’t need to be beaten but it takes time and attention from birth. There are trained dogs out there that received better more intelligent behaviour reinforcement than a lot of people have.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 15338
Single (black in particular) women are infamous for mindlessly beating the shit out of their kids for small things and turning them into abused dog criminals

• +1
Single black women are infamous for mindlessly beating the shit out of their kids for small things and turning them into abused dog criminals
Abused dog criminals just means people with some spine tbh it is totally normal to hate america and be criminal in black pov i dont like black people but i should admit it.

Abused dog criminals just means people with some spine tbh it is totally normal to hate america and be criminal in black pov i dont like black people but i should admit it.
You haven’t spoke to enough abused dog criminals that will flip and turn to violence very quickly over small shit. They were either physically or emotionally abused by their parents or bigger kids at school.

I have never met anyone with abused dog traits that weren’t abused dogs.

you are only 18 years old kiddo you likely haven’t spoken to these irrational people about this stuff before.

Irrational beatings make irrational people

You haven’t spoke to enough abused dog criminals that will flip and turn to violence very quickly over small shit. They were either physically or emotionally abused by their parents or bigger kids at school.

I have never met anyone with abused dog traits that weren’t abused dogs.

you are only 18 years old kiddo you likely haven’t spoken to these irrational people about this stuff before.
Being abused dog is more natural than being "healthy" if u think. All caveman would be like this. I think abused dog traits are just mentally stronger/tough people traits according to pschology having brain chemistery of a kid is natural and normal jfl at this.

Being abused dog is more natural than being "healthy" if u think. All caveman would be like this. I think abused dog traits are just mentally stronger/tough people traits according to pschology having brain chemistery of a kid is natural and normal jfl at this.
If you are a big tough high T dog then you are more likely to bark quickly and irrationally, depending on how much stronger you are controls how fast you are to attack. If you aren’t this type of abused dog then you will quickly wimper and submit.

if you aren’t an abused dog but are high T tough and intelligent, when you are confronted you will handle the situation logically.

lookism is in life.

Phycology is cucked and subjective

• +1
If you are a big tough high T dog then you are more likely to bark quickly and irrationally, depending on how much stronger you are controls how fast you are to attack. If you aren’t this type of abused dog then you will quickly wimper and submit.

if you aren’t an abused dog but are high T tough and intelligent, when you are confronted you will handle the situation logically.

lookism is in life.
First sounds better tbh. And jfl at "rationality" like it is not emotional itself if you are calm this is an emotion too and shows you have no back bone or you are a coward. Fragile egos are feminist memes btw.

First sounds better tbh. And jfl at "rationality" like it is not emotional itself if you are calm this is an emotion too and shows you have no back bone or you are a coward. Fragile egos are feminist memes btw.
You can still be stubborn and stand up for yourself and read the situation and take control without being erratic. It’s just not common behaviour in the general populace.

You can still be stubborn and stand up for yourself and read the situation without being erratic.
This is not rocket science tho

This is not rocket science tho
well yeah in tldr simple terms

the whole discussion is that you are saying erratic behaviour is normal and my argument is that it is not normal.

• +1

the whole discussion is that you are saying erratic behaviour is normal and my argument is that it is not normal.
Yeah exactly this is what i think tbh

• +1

Yeah exactly this is what i think tbh
Tbh you are an 18 years old COVID teen. :rolleyes: Rationality should be lowest by social engineering design.

I have seen that the fighting amoung the males in my younger brothers high school is 100 times more common; than it used to be 6 years ago when I was there, and there has been a lasting spike upwards after COVID and sustained exposure to televised and vocalised violence (operation abused dog)

the teachers are the same people but the system is heavily leaning towards destabilisation

Irrational erratic infighting amoung the population is Sky high and so is mentally ill sexual behaviour.

These people are so confused they are very easy to round up. One world government soon my friend. Nothing you can do but watch the show go on.

Full presentation lasts 4 hours but your generation will not have the attention span for that, and I’m pretty sure the full thing is censored on YouTube

@BigBiceps thoughts on the next Great Depression?

Last edited:
  • +1
Tbh you are an 18 years old COVID teen. :rolleyes: Rationality should be lowest by social engineering design.

I have seen that the fighting amoung the males in my younger brothers high school is 100 times more common; than it used to be 6 years ago when I was there, and there has been a lasting spike upwards after COVID and sustained exposure to televised and vocalised violence (operation abused dog)

the teachers are the same people but the system is heavily leaning towards destabilisation

Irrational erratic infighting amoung the population is Sky high and so is mentally ill sexual behaviour.

These people are so confused they are very easy to round up. One world government soon my friend. Nothing you can do but watch the show go on.

Full presentation lasts 4 hours but your generation will not have the attention span for that, and I’m pretty sure the full thing is censored on YouTube

@BigBiceps thoughts on the next Great Depression?

@WannabeJock all this stuff is mental masturbation and a waste of time in my opinion.

basically I feel like I will be better having a care free approach to politics and social settings.

Just get some hobbies and try and enjoy your life bro. I just want to chill out and be comfy at this point.

Politics will waste your life. @BrendioEEE is also a good example of wasting your life reading shit on the internet all day. Whether it’s true or false or subjective.

it’s just a waste of time.

Don’t live life too autistically. :feelsokman:

I just want to be an easy going care free individual that is content with my own being.

I just want to be comfy

I just want. To live in the moment with content.

I just want to float through my life blissfully until I pass away gently. :Comfy:

• Love it
@WannabeJock all this stuff is mental masturbation and a waste of time in my opinion.

basically I feel like I will be better having a care free approach to politics and social settings.

Just get some hobbies and try and enjoy your life bro. I just want to chill out and be comfy at this point.

Politics will waste your life. @BrendioEEE is also a good example of wasting your life reading shit on the internet all day. Whether it’s true or false or subjective.

it’s just a waste of time.

Don’t live life too autistically. :feelsokman:

I just want to be an easy going care free individual that is content with my own being.

I just want to be comfy

I just want. To live in the moment with content.

I just want to float through my life blissfully until I pass away gently. :Comfy:
You made me feel like a kid ngl

You made me feel like a kid ngl
You basically are bro I am senior to you by like 6 years of (shitty) life experience outside of the school system.

• So Sad