GTFI and see my asymmetrical eyes(might be ptosis or something)

ndos

ndos

6'4.5'',wide frame,acnecel,here to looksmax
Hi. I can't no longer watch my face(insecure) so rely on you guys. See eye area, maybe some features as well. These were recorded on calculator though. Any advice is welcomed and wanted.
77fgMoh.jpg

vwyifAF.jpg

Link to video

Your right lateral orbital rim is weaker than the left, pretty standard in most humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Hueless and It'snotover
Your right lateral orbital rim is weaker than the left, pretty standard in most humans
Are you talking about this thing?

My left eye on this pic(in real the right eye) is asymmetric to the left. I suppose that eye area around right eye(in the pic) is more developed or something. Maybe it has to do with muscled imbalance?

View attachment 1872194
That too a little,your right orbital(other eye) seems weaker in general, by lateral supraorbital i mean the upper lateral part of your eye. Right part of the face usually is slightly weaker on almost everybody, that is normal, in motion people won't notice

• +1
Reactions: ndos
Hi. I can't no longer watch my face(insecure) so rely on you guys. See eye area, maybe some features as well. These were recorded on calculator though. Any advice is welcomed and wanted.
77fgMoh.jpg

vwyifAF.jpg

Link to video
Pretty normal and common asymmetry, everyone has a side weaker than the other, even chads.

• +1
it wont really be noticeable to other people irl, I wouldnt worry too much about it

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ndos
even gigachads have asymmetries unless its extreme its not noticeable

• +1
so why do u use this? is giga assymetrical, one is much more highet than the other, much worse case than yours

one of your eyes is just a little bit bigger than the other one, this is common

• +1