GTFI Titbot vs Dogapm mog battle

They both looks good on these pictures, also good photo of Tibot that last one
Dogamp looks even better i thought
Ttbout height and pheno holds him backs
Both narcy lookism pheno which is not ideal

JFL this nigga didn’t ask him what pics to use should have used this one. If he’s gonna use frauding one squintmaxed

Attachments

• CF700A3F-4AFD-4E16-8489-D4D786ABEFA1.jpeg
    CF700A3F-4AFD-4E16-8489-D4D786ABEFA1.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 3BD7AD60-64DC-43C7-9250-A8320695CEFF.png
    3BD7AD60-64DC-43C7-9250-A8320695CEFF.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 19
Nah chadnesia was always good looking, he posted his high school photos he was a chad back then too, he always had a good lower third, zygos and eye area.
He actually looked better at 16 like he was gonna turn into chad with good proportions but something happened and he needed surgeries but obviously he looks really good

you guys use titbots pics cuz he is like the only one who put himself out here publicly lol. Recently at least.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
you guys use titbots pics cuz he is like the only one who put himself out here publicly lol. Recently at least.
He literally posted his most Chad pics while he just posted my normie pics

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA
He literally posted his most Chad pics while he just posted my normie pics
Everyone who have commented know what both of us looks like as they have seen 5+ pics for each of us. I posted your best looking pics that I have found exist in this forum

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
USe photofeeler to decide
You incels may say its cope, but its extreme legit if u use neutral photo without any distracting backgroung and neutral facial expression
And set filter to females, preferably sub 29 year old
Would like to see result , someone do the test

Seriously @Dogapm what are doing on this site ? :lul:
@dogapm123

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
Dogapm wins by a good margin. Just curious who this guy actually lost to? Lol

imagine 2 grown adults fighting on some autistic incel forum who looks better 🤣🤣🤣 i bet ur moms would be proud when they knew

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 685
Idc
imagine 2 grown adults fighting on some autistic incel forum who looks better 🤣🤣🤣 i bet ur moms would be proud when they knew
This

they are mental ill bro. Leave them alone

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Deleted member 1140
He actually looked better at 16 like he was gonna turn into chad with good proportions but something happened and he needed surgeries but obviously he looks really good
yes surgeries did all the work. surgery surgery. surgery will salvage you of all your problems and make you more succesful wwith women. surgery surgery surgery surgery. surgery cures cancer too

surgery

From the time u start to claim u looks better than someone, u are automaticly 0/10 in terms of people
If any of females saw this thread, both guys would became 0/10 in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
From the time u start to claim u looks better than someone, u are automaticly 0/10 in terms of people
If any of females saw this thread, both guys would became 0/10 in their eyes
Says the dude who looks like egg man whose headed to the nursing home

• +1
Reactions: dogapm123
both 5.25 range facially, but dog mogs because titbot is ethnic and 5'6".

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
It is.
High class is the only wayto get a Girlfriend as cute and hot as Dogapms.
She would never settle for a low class male .Like Titbot
thats some major cope bro.
dogapm doesnt even look high class man. they both dont

thats some major cope bro.
dogapm doesnt even look high class man. they both dont
In my opinion he definetly looks Higher IQ than Titbot at first glance.
His skin is white.Which automatically g
Why don’t you suck his dick. Imagine calling a guy hot and being straight.
I dont have to İmagine.I just did it.
He mogs you to OBLİVİON in the real world.
I dare you to claim otherwise.
He is a very good looking man.Im not a stuck up bitch and have to lie about it.He would be a slayer at the local university.He mogs almost everyone with that face.Including you.
His skin is white.Which automatically makes him look A little high class

He is a very good looking man.Im not a stuck up bitch and have to lie about it.He would be a slayer at the local university.He mogs almost everyone with that face.Including you.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and FatJattMofo

high iq looks = shit.

that = long midface = shit trait

Caged so hard

cuck on right.

DOM pussy slayer on left

yes surgeries did all the work. surgery surgery. surgery will salvage you of all your problems and make you more succesful wwith women. surgery surgery surgery surgery. surgery cures cancer too

surgery
Yeah you're right I shouldn't get a hair transplant and roid instead

idk . he said high class then mentioned iq
I just mean Upper class looking.Even with his facial hair.If I would see dogapm I would guess he goes to University studying.
When I see Titbots face I would Think He would apply as a Janitor at my school

I just mean Upper class looking.Even with his facial hair.If I would see dogapm I would guess he goes to University studying.
Cope af I’m almost done with school with a masters. I will be getting a 70K wagecell job in one year or two

seems kinda bro science tbh.

titbot doesnt look like a janitor but besides that its not about looking like prince harry its about looking good

Cope af I’m almost done with school with a masters. I will be getting a 70K wagecell job in one year or two
I said by looking at your face dude...I didnt say You ARE Dumb.
Your face just tells me that.Its just my first impression.We all get that by looking at faces.
You look low class.
And doga pm looks atleast a little high class.
He just looks smarter and I guess more well behaved ON FİRST IMPRESSİON.
I am not saying he is
seems kinda bro science tbh.

titbot doesnt look like a janitor but besides that its not about looking like prince harry its about looking good
I know.Also dogapm Doesnt look like a prince.But something just makes him look High IQ to me.I dont know

Yeah you're right I shouldn't get a hair transplant and roid instead
nice strawman. when did I ever say that hair is unimportant and hair transplant is cope? I never said that 🤣

I said by looking at your face dude...I didnt say You ARE Dumb.
Your face just tells me that.Its just my first impression.We all get that by looking at faces.
You look low class.
And doga pm looks atleast a little high class.
He just looks smarter and I guess more well behaved ON FİRST IMPRESSİON.
I am not saying he is

I know.Also dogapm Doesnt look like a prince.But something just makes him look High IQ to me.I dont know
tbh thats all bro science. just say it. his coloring is better right now and so is his eye area
thats why its a win in his favour

nice strawman. when did I ever say that hair is unimportant and hair transplant is cope? I never said that 🤣
HT is retarded tbh, just get a very good hair system theory ngl

tbh thats all bro science. just say it. his coloring is better right now and so is his eye area
thats why its a win in his favour
Yeah probably.If titbot had lighter skin He would Benefit.Indian skin is just a failo.
Ironically the 2 nd shortest guy in my class is full indian.And all the hot girls only hug him for 10 seconds atleast.So weird😂

Yeah probably.If titbot had lighter skin He would Benefit.Indian skin is just a failo.
Ironically the 2 nd shortest guy in my class is full indian.And all the hot girls only hug him for 10 seconds atleast.So weird😂
tf you on about hugging?.

dont call it indian skin bro indias diverse and that skin color is also common in arabia

I dunno dude. I never said surgery will save everyone but I do think it can save someone that has an obvious failo, and in rare cases can ascend someone if they get something like bimax with recessed face. It depends on each individual tho
Jfl, hair system is life, it looks the same as real hair
Hair system is better but way more maintenance and it's expensive

tf you on about hugging?.

dont call it indian skin bro indias diverse and that skin color is also common in arabia
What?No I just said Hes the only guy that is liked By girls in my class.Even though he has a What I would describe as”typical Indian skincolour”
Also I dont know about Indian Skin since I havent looked into it.even İf its common İn arab countries.
I can tell Indians and Arabians Apart.Its pretty easy to know If someones Indian or not.Despite their skin colour

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo