GTFI Titbot vs Dogapm mog battle

What?No I just said Hes the only guy that is liked By girls in my class.Even though he has a What I would describe as”typical Indian skincolour”
Also I dont know about Indian Skin since I havent looked into it.even İf its common İn arab countries.
I can tell Indians and Arabians Apart.Its pretty easy to know If someones Indian or not.Despite their skin colour
must be gl or some shit. or gay.

im saying titbots skin tone in that pic is common in many other places. indians and arabs do thend to look far about

I dunno dude. I never said surgery will save everyone but I do think it can save someone that has an obvious failo, and in rare cases can ascend someone if they get something like bimax with recessed face. It depends on each individual tho
yeah and when did i ever not say this myself? i literally said in all my surgery threads "invasive surgeries work in specific cases". i just said in general the notion that EVERYONE believes cutting their face up will somehow change their/harmony/pheno and make them a lot more attractive shows low IQ of forum

yeah and when did i ever not say this myself? i literally said in all my surgery threads "invasive surgeries work in specific cases". i just said in general the notion that EVERYONE believes cutting their face up will somehow change their/harmony/pheno and make them a lot more attractive shows low IQ of forum
i think u fapped

Surgery would benefit everyone on the planet except for extreme cases.
You may not be able to become a 6psl from a 4psl but you probably can become a 5psl, which is imo attractive enough to not be rejected for looks alone. Surgery is worth it.

Surgery would benefit everyone on the planet except for extreme cases.
You may not be able to become a 6psl from a 4psl but you probably can become a 5psl, which is imo attractive enough to not be rejected for looks alone. Surgery is worth it.
its way more complicated than that. u cant quantify it by number, its very person specific. a certain person could go from 3 to 5 psl, some other cant even go from 4 to 4.5 psl

its way more complicated than that. u cant quantify it by number, its very person specific. a certain person could go from 3 to 5 psl, some other cant even go from 4 to 4.5 psl
You are right that base is extremely important but id say if u are a 4psl without any noticable failos you are a rare unfortunate case. Id like to see an example of a 4psl that wont ascent even .5 points tbh.

Tony: my dream is somehow to have ended in black aftican rural tribe as myself rn but from baby
and high t nigresst to rise me
imagine i fukk all these niggas from just be white theory

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 2486
You are right that base is extremely important but id say if u are a 4psl without any noticable failos you are a rare unfortunate case. Id like to see an example of a 4psl that wont ascent even .5 points tbh.

cage at how you cried like a little bitch out of insecurity to get the thread closed 🤣🤣

i mean i would have probably done the same if I had your face ngl can't blame you

"its way more complicated than that"

U talk a lot, but explain nothing, never. Im just doing gods work here.
jfl if u argue here just rope

I won there already, i just use this thread as a reminder for everyone who preach against surgeries, regardless of the case.

apply gods work to your face first

I won there already, i just use this thread as a reminder for everyone who preach against surgeries, regardless of the case.
jfl i didnt even read but keep coping
7 minutes ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Then what do we disagree on tbh. I think you have this idea of me in your head that just doesn't correspond to what I actually think

But here is a rare case of ascension
Screenshot 20191122 103729 Gallery