GTFIH!!! A HTB is travelling 170km to come fuck me and paid for the hotel!!!! This needs to get pinned!!!

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
E4344989 5AA4 45D0 AEE0 53376CC9B55B

47719A17 566A 46AA 97E1 5D187F2CFF40

0719112F 3666 4F5D 9208 0517E6F1FE26

This is fucking insane bro you will all rope on the 4th. It is all booked we have spoke for 1.5 weeks she is deffo coming.

This mogs every slay ever posted here by any chad idc.

Who tf has a htb travel 150KM AND pay for the hotel to fuck them!!!!
Nah this is insane!

@Sprinkles @kebab @Ricky212 @Oogwayminator @the BULL

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, aesthetic beauty, Ryldoo IS COPING and 15 others
This has to be pinned bro when it happens like has to this is fucking insane even Amnesia never had this. This is legit insane she is htb too very pretty

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Jamaldickjavontus, ObamasLastName and 5 others
Fr bro this is fucking insane when this happens I am biggest chad slayer on this site no question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Crisick and TechnoBoss
978929AB 7408 4C6F A8AC 616170DEBACE

My Albanian friend mogs you and he still couldn’t pull off something like you did, mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, diamondbill, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Manletmachine and Crisick
View attachment 2644145
My Albanian friend mogs you and he still couldn’t pull off something like you did, mirin
its you oogway lookin good my friend dont be concerned op again posted text messages and 0 absolutely 0 proof of anything. thousand words and still no bitches .sad

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, jflsnowdzz, RichardSpencel and 2 others
its you oogway lookin good my friend dont be concerned op again posted text messages and 0 absolutely 0 proof of anything. thousand words and still no bitches .sad
Hahahaha honestly kill yourself I’m gonna clog the whole thing bro on the 4th you are gonna rope this is insane 170km

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Crisick
@bobtheflowerpot i Dm a lot and he knows this is legit I have spoke a lot about how insane this is sick of fucking copers on here saying I lie

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
Can you dm me ur pics bro

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Crisick
Biggest fraud after crisick
Stop embarrassing yourself bro nobody takes your "larp" threads seriously anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Jamaldickjavontus, jflsnowdzz and 6 others
Hahahaha honestly kill yourself I’m gonna clog the whole thing bro on the 4th you are gonna rope this is insane 170km
so many words and you still didnt even held a single girls hand in your life. what a pathetic freak you are. grow up son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, MagaPutinism, pig_face and 3 others
Jfl at thinking David goggins will rope @WishIwasChico , you don’t know him son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, RichardSpencel, nofap and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, hopeless NTmaxxer, blackazure88 and 1 other person
so many words and you still didnt even held a single girls hand in your life. what a pathetic freak you are. grow up son
Bro fucking kill yourself tbh I slay harder than you come back when you have a HTB travel 170km for you please hun xxx fucking cunt

• JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, BitchBoy, Ricky212 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, RichardSpencel, BitchBoy and 1 other person
Bro fucking kill yourself tbh I slay harder than you come back when you have a HTB travel 170km for you please hun xxx fucking cunt
bro you didnt even have your first kiss yet and you bark so much. i understand as a 16 year old you want to be cool so much, you will outgrow from this phase and hopefully marry some fat ukrainian prostitute when you gonna be in your 20s. good luck son

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, hardestmfintheroom, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Biggest fraud after crisick
Stop embarrassing yourself bro nobody takes your "larp" threads seriously anymore
Hahahahah wtf!!!! I’m legit talking to her bro on the 4th I can’t wait bro I can’t wait to humble this whole fucking forum

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Crisick
Can you stop typing like a faggot “Same!!!!” Gay ass tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
op btw

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, ZaC, yirma19 and 8 others
Bro ok the 4th when I have a legit htb travel 170km and I vlog it you can all shut your mouths and fucking accept the mog

Roping now

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • +1
Bro this is insane fr @Sprinkles ??

573DFC3F E6B0 460F 807A 3AC9AD18D778

Might as well put this picture here and when this thread goes viral I will get like free 20 jfl reacts on it or someshit

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, pig_face, ZaC and 4 others
I’m gonna get pics as this shit is gonna be mogger tier to have this happen bro Istg this is gonna be fucking insane slay thread

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
How is the most average man in existence like the literal definition of it capable of this?? Do you have some sorta big dick energy

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, hardestmfintheroom, lowiqNormie and 2 others
How is the most average man in existence like the literal definition of it capable of this?? Do you have some sorta big dick energy
Cope harder there bro:

B2B50A4D C5A5 4CCA A608 4C447136A1D2

• Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism and TechnoBoss
I need you to make a full guide down to the minute detail about how you do it.
Please.

my honest reaction

Attachments

• Screenshot (1064).png
    Screenshot (1064).png
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
You just signed your death wish buddy

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, SteveRogers, TechnoBoss and 3 others
There's no denying this shit no more.

The blackpill is incel cope.
Redpill is the truth :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers, RaidenJTR and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, lowiqNormie, SteveRogers and 4 others
It’s fucking over for @the BULL when this happens fucking cunt will rope good riddance tbh sick of him

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and neverchadlite
Slay king 👑

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Crisick and WishIwasChico
She’s mtb blonde with makeup on. Don’t like her round face and sfs. Not my type, like a potato face northern chav type, she coming from up north?
Ye she’s northern bro tbf she does have that pheno haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Nigga I'm not taking you seriously till you show pics of this void, and I'm talking body + face. No compromise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and WishIwasChico
What country?

What's your looks level?

• +1
What country?

What's your looks level?
UK and idk MTN but this 170km girl is insane deffo chad tier treatment so maybe I got lucky who knows

• Love it
Reactions: RaidenJTR