GTFIH!!! A HTB is travelling 170km to come fuck me and paid for the hotel!!!! This needs to get pinned!!!

Chads. Org

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Send pics op. You must be a mogger cause your rizz is gigacringe

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, kebab, socialcel and 2 others
Send pics op. You must be a mogger cause your rizz is gigacringe
3822086 E6D94C5B C870 42DD 80DC E3498A9F481E

leaked pic of him (dont report for doxxing plz)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, lowiqNormie, wsada and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wsada, BitchBoy and TechnoBoss
View attachment 2644141
View attachment 2644142
View attachment 2644143

This is fucking insane bro you will all rope on the 4th. It is all booked we have spoke for 1.5 weeks she is deffo coming.

This mogs every slay ever posted here by any chad idc.

Who tf has a htb travel 150KM AND pay for the hotel to fuck them!!!!
Nah this is insane!

@Sprinkles @kebab @Ricky212 @Oogwayminator @the BULL
Already happened to me yesterday

8FD3A01E 8A3E 47D5 B141 4B6902059A5E

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
chad

• Love it
ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE LOOKS MAFIA

ACCEPT THE MOG

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Bozoogway and WishIwasChico
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and kebab
ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE LOOKS MAFIA

ACCEPT THE MOG
Nah I don’t accept anything unless Cody confirms the truth behind this thread

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
How on earth does a truecel ascend with women to this level of mogging? You were lying about being an incel all this time weren't you?

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and WishIwasChico
How on earth does a truecel ascend with women to this level of mogging? You were lying about being an incel all this time weren't you?
No bro I was invisible on tinder I ascended so hard people here don’t understand how hard I ascended

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and john2
Very good question: they don't ascend at all. They get off tinder and move to r/inceltears and become white knights for women all day long.

• JFL
Very good question: they don't ascend at all. They get off tinder and move to r/inceltears and become white knights for women all day long.
Hahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
33837.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
I mog him btw
You don’t, but mirin your incredible skill of having an innumerable number of slay threads of HTB+.
I get non stop IOIs and have only slept with one woman! (7 year long LTR with HTB as a chadelite is enough self fulfilment for me :Comfy:)
No bro I was invisible on tinder I ascended so hard people here don’t understand how hard I ascended
What miraculous shit did you do?

• JFL
The subhumanity in England Bro. Couldn't find a chad in a lower radius

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, WishIwasChico and Bozoogway
chadlites truly live on their own plane of reality.

I just saw her face
She’s barely an MTB.
How is she barely mtb bro she has good nose, wide jaw zygos, good symmetry wtf lol?

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
At least mtb imo but maybe I like her so am halo’s idk I think she’s cuteee

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23 and TechnoBoss
Oh lord the subhumanity in England. Yet we had truecels complaining here for Years that UK was the ultimate Nightmare mode, Highly concentrated with chads, competing with pro rugby players and celebrities etc. Meanwhile non deformed people have the best sexual lifes in all the world

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and WishIwasChico
Oh lord the subhumanity in England. Yet we had truecels complaining here for Years that UK was the ultimate Nightmare mode, Highly concentrated with chads, competing with pro rugby players and celebrities etc. Meanwhile non deformed people have the best sexual lifes in all the world
Brutal I have a muh mtb even tho she is pretty travelling a 170km to me bro and paid for the hotel how do u cope manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and kebab
Mirin' the effort you put in your topics and convos.

47879614 young man holding two phones

Hope this gets you the reacts you are looking for bhai

• JFL
Reactions: boxface34 and the BULL
dont care, you shouldve never uploaded your pics. before that i truly believed looks=girls attention but now even blackpill is cope. fuck u

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and WishIwasChico
I mog you and this hasn’t even come close to happening to me wtf? Maybe I am meant to meet my special one in the ward after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
I mog you and this hasn’t even come close to happening to me wtf? Maybe I am meant to meet my special one in the ward after all
Ye but my SMV is higher bro SMV is more important irl than psl bro that’s where autists here go wrong jfl

But ye I agree you do mog me tbf, you are chad bhai

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
@WishIwasChico send her face

• +1
Brutal I have a muh mtb even tho she is pretty travelling a 170km to me bro and paid for the hotel how do u cope manlet
yeah bro you bought a car (not even a supercar, just a normal car that you see everyday) and now every girl in england wants to suck the soul out of you. shut the fuck up schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, kebab and WishIwasChico
yeah bro you bought a car (not even a supercar, just a normal car that you see everyday) and now every girl in england wants to suck the soul out of you. shut the fuck up schizo
bro no joke or shit, you actually look decent but youre way past ur prime u feel me. still u wouldve had a pretty enjoyable 20s. being old truly sucks, atleast u got memories tho

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
bro no joke or shit, you actually look decent but youre way past ur prime u feel me. still u wouldve had a pretty enjoyable 20s. being old truly sucks, atleast u got memories tho
Hahahah damn @the BULL got humbled brutal

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and WishIwasChico