GTFIH BALDING AT AGE 20 ITS OVER???

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
KEY POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND:

I TOOK ACCUTANE FOR 4 months at not too high of a dose age (was 60mg to begin with but only ran that for short period of time less than 1 month and I weighed 185 LB at 6’4”) then cut down to like 20mg for the remaining time.

MY DAD IS NW7 but he said it started at his temples at age 30, not diffuse thinning all over the top of his scalp

MY HAIR LINE HAS NOT RECEDED EVEN A QUARTER OF AN INCH. ITS EXACTLY THE SAME AS ITS ALWAYS BEEN.

I CANT EASILY GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST TO FIND OUT, I AM IN THE MILITARY IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING FIELD

MY HAIR DENSITY TO BEGIN WITH WAS TRASH IM HALF ASIAN AND ALSO, MY HAIR IS LONG AND SPIKED UP ON TOP AND SHORT AND LAYING FLAT ON THE SIDES

42673043 65E3 41D4 A143 6122D7B1E0DD

90EDDD4D 23E7 4502 A1C2 6898A2F7E980
3D5A963D 1A22 4580 996E C5C309352730

2C4AE878 70E5 489D 953F F89D3A74BBFB

TOOK A SHOWER THIS MORNING SHAMPOOED AND I GOT THIS AMOUNT OF HAIR TO COME OUT

57139F03 05E9 4653 955E 3C88985FDD36

THE HAIRS THAT COME OUT LOOK LIKE THIS

4E2BCD8B A7F4 41C1 A277 CF14D7A69B84

THE MAJORITY OF THEM HAVE A SMALL WHITE BULB ON THEM

IM THINKING ITS ONE OF THREE OPTIONS

1) I AM DIFFUSE MALE PATTERN BALDING AT AGE 20
2) I HAVE TELOGEN EFLUVIUM FROM ACCUTANE
3) I AM A RETARD AND CAN CALM DOWN AS THIS IS NORMAL

THOUGHTS????

@Gunnersup @16tyo @Yahyeet @balding17yomanletcel @Baldingman1998 @Subhuman trash @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, .👽., Beetlejuice and 4 others
My condolences.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 216
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
looks normal, over for high inhibcels

• +1
Reactions: Howl, lutte, JL~ and 2 others
Stop accutane, cut out dairy and stress from your lifestyle and hop on fin.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 6785
looks normal, over for high inhibcels
Are you sure my friend? I’m praying what you are saying is true. Seriously. I’m not freaking out nearly as much as when this thought first came into my head about a week ago, but I want to know if I should hop on finasteride or just wait it out if it’s telogen effluvium, or nothing at all if I’m perfectly fine.

delusional

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6785
Think so?? How many hairs come out for you?
I don't shed much maybe 20 hairs per shower even lower. I'm somewhat playing the roll here but my mom's side has no balding but my dad's does. Definitely does look thinning though but accutane does cause hair loss maybe it's that?

Stop accutane, cut out dairy and stress from your lifestyle and hop on fin.
I can’t just do that. I already quit accutane 2 or 3 weeks ago. And I shouldn’t take fin if it’s telogen effluvium, as it’s caused by the accutane stress. Fin would only fuck me up. I need to know if it’s telogen or male pattern balding.

Are you sure my friend? I’m praying what you are saying is true. Seriously. I’m not freaking out nearly as much as when this thought first came into my head about a week ago, but I want to know if I should hop on finasteride or just wait it out if it’s telogen effluvium, or nothing at all if I’m perfectly fine.
it's exagerated by the sunlight, u need indoor picture to accurately assess, btw the fallen hair look more than normal tho

Yeah its over, might as well shave it all off and get over it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 4416
I can’t just do that. I already quit accutane 2 or 3 weeks ago. And I shouldn’t take fin if it’s telogen effluvium, as it’s caused by the accutane stress. Fin would only fuck me up. I need to know if it’s telogen or male pattern balding.
Ok, can’t help you then

Have you seen a derm?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 11406
One thing I like these thread is
OP says signals of balding but after says he had that before taking accutane

Yeah its over, might as well shave it all off and get over it
Is it over you think? Keep in mind I had terrible density to begin with, like you could always see my scalp since day one.
899EC2F2 3FF1 410D 9B9D A07D0EB6B0F1

I just can’t fucking tell if it’s progressed past this or not. This is pre all this bullshit about balding and accutane. This is my normal hair.

One thing I like these thread is
OP says signals of balding but after says he had that before taking accutane
I always had terrible density right but I don’t know if it’s WORSE than it was before if that makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
You are paranoid as fuck but it's understandable hop off accutane and lower the stress. See what happens if anything you could start with fin and RU. Good luck

Is it over you think? Keep in mind I had terrible density to begin with, like you could always see my scalp since day one.
View attachment 1032169

I just can’t fucking tell if it’s progressed past this or not. This is pre all this bullshit about balding and accutane. This is my normal hair.
LOOOL its definitely over man

you just have low T, evident by of course balding and your pear shaped body.

• JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn
lol Bro stop worrying and just get yourself to a dermatologist soon, your hair isn’t all gonna fall out in a few weeks

You are paranoid as fuck but it's understandable hop off accutane and lower the stress. See what happens if anything you could start with fin and RU. Good luck
Fucking hell. Alright man. Yeah I’m definitely calming down a bit since a few days ago but I just NEED to know if i need finasteride or if I can just wait it out or it’s nothing at all. Like I wish I had a way to just figure it out so I could either order finasteride or go about my day knowing it’s gonna fix itself or nothing at all. Fucking hell man.

View attachment 1032169

Looks the same density now but just shorter imo

lol Bro stop worrying and just get yourself to a dermatologist soon, your hair isn’t all gonna fall out in a few weeks
Is it normal to lose the amount of hair I just did? I feel like it’s not, and if it ISNT normal, then what is it? I just need answers I don’t need stress relief. Answers ARE stress relief.

you look like er

go er

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 7521
Is it normal to lose the amount of hair I just did? I feel like it’s not, and if it ISNT normal, then what is it? I just need answers I don’t need stress relief. Answers ARE stress relief.
Your answer is to go to a dermatologist, they will tell you more about this than us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Fucking hell. Alright man. Yeah I’m definitely calming down a bit since a few days ago but I just NEED to know if i need finasteride or if I can just wait it out or it’s nothing at all. Like I wish I had a way to just figure it out so I could either order finasteride or go about my day knowing it’s gonna fix itself or nothing at all. Fucking hell man.
It's probably vital for you, you don't have masc rugged features if you bald this early it's a death sentence. Visit a derm and see what they say ASAP if ur worried better than asking ppl on the forum

you look like er

go er
Don’t shitpost in the looksmax section and I look nothing like some murderer manlet. You’ve just never seen a fucking part Asian before apparently. Go outside.

Quit the army it's making you stressed out

View attachment 1032169

It is truly over for you I am afraid. Stop denying the truth, stop defending yourself, stop making excuses. The second you question if you're balding or not it is 110% over.

You need to fight against the Norwood reaper, break through the coping and start fighting back.

Attachments

• 1_IiXMgurs586fgXrbYd4epA.png
    1_IiXMgurs586fgXrbYd4epA.png
    506.7 KB · Views: 263
To all people who say he is not balding :lul: at you. You can see his fucking scalp and you lie to him. Imo 100% balding. If your father is bald, you will be bald too. There are guys who start balding at 16 so if you are 20, there is nothing weird in that. You are in like 1% of unfortunate dudes who started to bald so young. If you want to know for sure, go to derm and get trichogram or some shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 11406
Already told you if nothing was wrong you wouldn't have noticed something in the first place and you wouldn't be freaking out. Something is happening to your hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
"Native's dive into insanity"

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
To all people who say he is not balding :lul: at you. You can see his fucking scalp and you lie to him. Imo 100% balding. If your father is bald, you will be bald too. There are guys who start balding at 16 so if you are 20, there is nothing weird in that. You are in like 1% of unfortunate dudes who started to bald so young. If you want to know for sure, go to derm and get trichogram or some shit.
Remembering he have straight hair and seeing the scalp at his length is a good signal

Dunno how many strands of hair is on your pillowcase?

"Native's dive into insanity"
The norwood reaper breaks the man with no masc dom features. It's the death sentence to all pretty boys and averagecels. Easily can break your mental. Masc chads like meeks laugh at the reaper but pretty boys and averagecels fear him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and sergeant blackpill
Doesn't seem like a normal amount of hair to find in the shower to me, i wouldn't take chances with this, get on at least minoxidil for now.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Another head caved in by the Norwood Reaper's scythe

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
That’s not mpb jfl, diffuse thinning doesn’t happen all over your head.

Stop crying and take fin

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
The thing is I’ve ALWAYS been able to see my scalp. I’m not white, I am Asian. So my point of reference is NOT THE SAME as yours. I want to know if I’m balding based on if the density looks the same as the bottom and top, and based on hair loss in the shower. Saying you can see my scalp isn’t good reference because I’ve always had horrible density. My dad is a ginger and my mom is Asian. Gingers have worse density in whites and Asians have worst density in all races, it makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Stop crying and take fin
What a retarded fucking answer. Stop crying and trying to rationally figure out your next move, make your dick fall off. What a fucking careless ignorant response. Seriously.

Mirin your hazel eyes