GTFIH BALDING AT AGE 20 ITS OVER???

The reaper causes paranoia to averagecels and pretty boy. It's brutal feel bad for op going insane because of the reaper. Truly maddening experience if you have no bones like a dom Chad.

But what the fuck he tries to obtain from asking in a forum lol?

He should see a doctor. We told him everytime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406 and volcelfatcel
But what the fuck he tries to obtain from asking in a forum lol?

He should see a doctor. We told him everytime
Ye needs to go to the derm ASAP, and stop asking on this forum. The longer he delays it the further his mental will break

I thought diffuse thinning could happen on the top in a NW7 type of shape?
Dude your hair is thin and it could be some medical issue, but there is a 0% chance mpd is causing uniform thinning across your entire head

You think so? I’m definitely cautious about accutane now. Shit is NOTHING TO PLAY AROUND WITH. Seriously.
how does accutane affect hair?

pretty sure I get way more than that in the shower every time and have always done so

but it's still over for you because you have a foid mentalcel worry mentality

What a retarded fucking answer. Stop crying and trying to rationally figure out your next move, make your dick fall off. What a fucking careless ignorant response. Seriously.
My young padawan, since you are apparently not the brightest candle on the cake, I will help you:

"Occasional side effects of finasteride at low doses of 1 mg per day (i.e. in 0.1% to 1% of those treated) were decreased libido and erectile dysfunction (erectile dysfunction, decreased ejaculate volume)." (source: https://www.bfarm.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/EN/Drugs/vigilance/PSURs/csp/e-f/finasteride-1mg.html)

If you've studied the effects of DHT in an adult body just a little bit and your IQ is above the room temperature, you will understand that only genetic and endocrinological weaklings get significant side effects from finasteride. If you get side effects from finasteride, you belong to the bottom 0.1-1% of men.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
If your maternal uncles and grandfather are bald as well, hope on finasteride 3x week.
Eventually you will have to use fin if you want to keep your hair anyways. Prevention is key
See a dermatologist for your piece of mind

Dude your hair is thin and it could be some medical issue, but there is a 0% chance mpd is causing uniform thinning across your entire head
You sure bro? Alright man. I thought it was possible to have diffuse thinning on the top of the scalp due to male pattern baldness. My dad lost it from his temples though.

You sure bro? Alright man. I thought it was possible to have diffuse thinning on the top of the scalp due to male pattern baldness. My dad lost it from his temples though.
It is possible on the top of your head, but not on the sides and the back lol

It is possible on the top of your head, but not on the sides and the back lol
Yeah dude the sides and back are fine. I now definitely think it’s just telogen effluvium from the accutane. The thing is, if it were scalp miniaturization, what would the hairs look like? Would the hairs that feel out look any different than a normal hair? All my hairs have this white bulb on them which makes me think it’s telogen effluvium. Hopefully not permanent telogen effluvium either.

I just took a shower to see, and i got about the same amount of hairs that fell out, either it's over for me too or it's not that bad for you.

Is it over you think? Keep in mind I had terrible density to begin with, like you could always see my scalp since day one.
View attachment 1032169

I just can’t fucking tell if it’s progressed past this or not. This is pre all this bullshit about balding and accutane. This is my normal hair.
It doesnt really look too different tbh

Your hair are thinning, ngl

There could be 2 possibilities:

1 it's because of accutane, and you just need to stop it
2 it's because of male baldness, and you'll need to take finasteride

Only a dermatologist can tell you if it's 1 or 2

I don´t think your balding but you could be soon in the future, I guess all you can do is being wary and making sure to take proper care of your hair. The reaper comes for all of us sooner or later.

I just took a shower to see, and i got about the same amount of hairs that fell out, either it's over for me too or it's not that bad for you.
Are you sure dude. I definitely think I’m suffering from telogen effluvium at the moment. I have to figure a few more things out to rule out if my hairs are miniaturizing. Im about to take another shower 12 hours later now and see how many hairs come out. It was like fucking 40 this morning, way too many.

Ur going bald. But srs it doesn't matter ur skull is all good. Shave ur head be loud and take up space

Ur going bald. But srs it doesn't matter ur skull is all good. Shave ur head be loud and take up space
I look terrible with a shaved head. Am I going bald or is it telogen effluvium. Help me.

Ur deffinately going bald. Just ogrynmaxx
What? How could you even know. Dude I have a fucking baby skull I’m not trying to ogre max. On top of this if it’s just temporary hair loss then I’m not actually fucking balding. I don’t know if it’s telogen effluvium from accutane. I can’t know.

What? How could you even know. Dude I have a fucking baby skull I’m not trying to ogre max. On top of this if it’s just temporary hair loss then I’m not actually fucking balding. I don’t know if it’s telogen effluvium from accutane. I can’t know.
I look like this and still reproduced. Get used to establishing frame

Attachments

• 20210106_231344.jpg
    20210106_231344.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 25
you're also a bad candidate for a hairtransplant in the future since I see you have a bad donor area so keep that in mind

you're also a bad candidate for a hairtransplant in the future since I see you have a bad donor area so keep that in mind
I have no idea if it’s balding or telogen effluvium what the fuck man I’ve done so much research can’t find any answers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I have no idea if it’s balding or telogen effluvium what the fuck man I’ve done so much research can’t find any answers
Stop being stupid and visit derm who specializes in hairloss

I also jumped on different type of meds too soon without doing any research, I would've never used accutane although I do reccomend finasteride since I used it without any side effects

KEY POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND:

I TOOK ACCUTANE FOR 4 months at not too high of a dose age (was 60mg to begin with but only ran that for short period of time less than 1 month and I weighed 185 LB at 6’4”) then cut down to like 20mg for the remaining time.

MY DAD IS NW7 but he said it started at his temples at age 30, not diffuse thinning all over the top of his scalp

MY HAIR LINE HAS NOT RECEDED EVEN A QUARTER OF AN INCH. ITS EXACTLY THE SAME AS ITS ALWAYS BEEN.

I CANT EASILY GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST TO FIND OUT, I AM IN THE MILITARY IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING FIELD

MY HAIR DENSITY TO BEGIN WITH WAS TRASH IM HALF ASIAN AND ALSO, MY HAIR IS LONG AND SPIKED UP ON TOP AND SHORT AND LAYING FLAT ON THE SIDES

View attachment 1032117

View attachment 1032118View attachment 1032119
View attachment 1032120

TOOK A SHOWER THIS MORNING SHAMPOOED AND I GOT THIS AMOUNT OF HAIR TO COME OUT

View attachment 1032130

THE HAIRS THAT COME OUT LOOK LIKE THIS

View attachment 1032144

THE MAJORITY OF THEM HAVE A SMALL WHITE BULB ON THEM

IM THINKING ITS ONE OF THREE OPTIONS

1) I AM DIFFUSE MALE PATTERN BALDING AT AGE 20
2) I HAVE TELOGEN EFLUVIUM FROM ACCUTANE
3) I AM A RETARD AND CAN CALM DOWN AS THIS IS NORMAL

THOUGHTS????

@Gunnersup @16tyo @Yahyeet @balding17yomanletcel @Baldingman1998 @Subhuman trash @SubhumanCurrycel

Attachments

• Black-rage.jpg
    Black-rage.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 22
it's literally fucking done. you'll perhaps be norwood 8 by 2022. you have access to guns in the military? blow your brains out

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and androgenic
I also jumped on different type of meds too soon without doing any research, I would've never used accutane although I do reccomend finasteride since I used it without any side effects
You would recommend finasteride to someone like me? I think my hair is fucking thinning dude like I think I’m diffuse thinning or something. And I think my hair fall is getting worse than it was. Like I am losing 40 hairs every time I shampoo my hair. NOT normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
You would recommend finasteride to someone like me? I think my hair is fucking thinning dude like I think I’m diffuse thinning or something. And I think my hair fall is getting worse than it was. Like I am losing 40 hairs every time I shampoo my hair. NOT normal.
hop on it before it is too late it is much easier too maintain then to gain back hair go see your dermatologist first

Graycels talk the most shit because they think it’s funny. You aren’t doing anything new, it gets boring after like a month.
calm down bro you're gonna short circuit if you keep coming up with such witty replies

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
HAHA GET FUCKING FUCKED YOU LITOL SHIT IM HAVING THE SAME STRUGGLE WHEN I FINALLY LEARNED HOW OT MAKE MY HAIR LOOK PERFECT ITS FUCKING THINNING LIKE CRAZY AND F ALKLING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMETIMES WHEN IM COMBING ITS SO FUCKING VISIBLE THE NORWOOD AND FAILINGS LMAO KEKKKKK ITS SO FUN IM GONNA USE TRANNIES MEDICINE TO STOP THIS SHIT I DOTN CARE ABOUT MY DICK

HAHA GET FUCKING FUCKED YOU LITOL SHIT IM HAVING THE SAME STRUGGLE WHEN I FINALLY LEARNED HOW OT MAKE MY HAIR LOOK PERFECT ITS FUCKING THINNING LIKE CRAZY AND F ALKLING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMETIMES WHEN IM COMBING ITS SO FUCKING VISIBLE THE NORWOOD AND FAILINGS LMAO KEKKKKK ITS SO FUN IM GONNA USE TRANNIES MEDICINE TO STOP THIS SHIT I DOTN CARE ABOUT MY DICK
What is your nw?

What is your nw?
aquele q começa no meio da cabeça no redemoinho tlgd n faço ideia qual o numero disso
mas além dai o cabelo todo ta fraco/fino e mesmo sem ser no redemoinho da pra ver q ta pouco cabelo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
aquele q começa no meio da cabeça no redemoinho tlgd n faço ideia qual o numero disso
mas além dai o cabelo todo ta fraco/fino e mesmo sem ser no redemoinho da pra ver q ta pouco cabelo
Porra o cope do redemoinho só serve para aqueles cabelo cacheado não liso

Your dosage doesn't seem right, and honestly a little retarded. There are many known side effects of accutane, which is why you should be seeing a doctor while taking it.
The correct treatment would be to go from a low dose and progressively increase it until you reach your goal dose (0.5 - 1mg/kg of body weight); under dosing will lead to acne relapse. Progressively increasing your dose would help your body adjust to the medication. If any major side effects start to appear during treatment your doctor would tell you to stop taking it.
The treatment typically ends when either you either:
  1. Reach your cumulative dose 150mg/kg
  2. Have clear skin for a month
Treatment is typically around 4-6 months. During treatment you need to have blood work done once a month to monitor your liver since accutane absolutely wrecks your body. Blood tests are done to monitor your triglycerides and cholesterol. You are not supposed to drink heavily while taking accutane, since alcohol is metabolized by the liver.

Here's some copium I found for you, I hope your hair grows back

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad