GTFIH PLEASE HELP FUCK IM BALDING

I honestly cant tell, it looks fine to me but im not an expert. If you want a legitimate assessment youll need to go to a dermatologist and get tested. But either way you might as well take minox, maybe finasteride or some other topical anti-androgens. If you do minox and some topical anti androgen then it will have zero side effects
The post by @tiagomiguel had the best advice. No reason to worry about it when you could just take the minox and some anti androgen and put your mind at ease
I’m afraid of finasteride man. What happens if I get side effects on top of accutane side effects and get erectile dysfunction? My life would be over.

• +1
Reactions: Artemide and SkinjobCatastrophe
This is one of the most stressful times in my life right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 11053
This is one of the most stressful times in my life right now
I had my looks dropping and now im depressed asf hope the same dont happen to you

Honestly, your diffuse thinning looks like it could be due to androgens. It either starts from the temples, forelocks and midscalp.

If you have bald men in the family, it is very likely it is caused by androgens. Judging by your video, you seem to have taken Accutane for a long time. I doubt Accutane is the ONLY reason for your shedding, because you would have gotten it from the start. One possibility is that you have the baldness gene, and the Accutane aggravated it. (just my personal opinion)

The advice that @tiagomiguel @Hopelessmofoker @beyourself gave you pretty much sums it up. If you go to a doctor, they can't really figure out why you are balding on the spot, so they will just charge you a shit ton and tell you to stop Accutane for now.

If I were you, I'd stop Accutane for a few weeks, if you are still losing hair, come back. Your bros on .me will help you fight the Norwood Reaper.

• +1
Reactions: tiagomiguel, beyourself and .👽.
I’m afraid of finasteride man. What happens if I get side effects on top of accutane side effects and get erectile dysfunction? My life would be over.
if you are worried then just use a topical anti androgen instead.

Why are you asking here?
Go to a doctor jfl

yeah accutane is known for hairloss
didnt your derm tell you about this

I shower once every few days and lose like 300hairs during shower+combing. I have long hair tho. Its normal
It is? How much is long?

I would have a panick attack if I ever lose 300 hairs again.

Dude my temples are EXACTLY THE SAME as they were literally 2 years ago I’m looking at them now. Only thing is in the shower I keep seeing 1-3 hairs stuck to my hands if I shampoo my hair and I keep doing it every time I shower over and over and in total in like 10 min I counted up like 40 hairs. I thought this isn’t normal? I could probably get hair to fall out all day? Dude I’m sos stressed I have class in 1 hour and no weekend break what the fuck man. I applied minox but I’m stressing hard. How long would minox hold me if I did use it regularly? My temples are intact this is likely from accutane
Bro? You do realize hair falls out everyday right?

Same thing happens to me and I'm 15, it's normal. If you don't lose it through out the day most people lose it in the shower.

Lmao this dude is so funny

You had a good run, kid.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Either you go bald from accutane or stay incel via acne. There is no god

• JFL
Honestly, your diffuse thinning looks like it could be due to androgens. It either starts from the temples, forelocks and midscalp.
View attachment 1024195
If you have bald men in the family, it is very likely it is caused by androgens. Judging by your video, you seem to have taken Accutane for a long time. I doubt Accutane is the ONLY reason for your shedding, because you would have gotten it from the start. One possibility is that you have the baldness gene, and the Accutane aggravated it. (just my personal opinion)

The advice that @tiagomiguel @Hopelessmofoker @beyourself gave you pretty much sums it up. If you go to a doctor, they can't really figure out why you are balding on the spot, so they will just charge you a shit ton and tell you to stop Accutane for now.

If I were you, I'd stop Accutane for a few weeks, if you are still losing hair, come back. Your bros on .me will help you fight the Norwood Reaper.
I think I might be fucked man. So my temples aren’t receded in the slightest. If anything it just seems like my entire top of my head is really thin. I think it’s just my top of my head that’s thinning, but my temples are entirely intact and my hairline is exactly the same. It just seems like the entire top sort of lost density. I don’t seem to be losing an INSANE amount of hairs every day, as well as the fact that I have no itchiness on the scalp at all. My scalp doesn’t feel itchy and I feel normal. I don’t get it. For people who are losing hair due to androgens, isn’t there a lot of fucking irritation and shit and they use shit like keto shampoo to reduce inflammation?

• +1
Reactions: Artemide and SOS-Sonic
I will tell you right now what to do:

Go to a hair doctor
Ask him why you're losing hair

the hair doc will watch your scalp and will tell you if you're losing hair because of accutane or because of DHT
What’s a hair doctor called to look one up?

Anyone know how to get a hair doctor? Is that a dermatologist? Can they diagnose me off one visit I don’t have health insurance

I think I might be fucked man. So my temples aren’t receded in the slightest. If anything it just seems like my entire top of my head is really thin. I think it’s just my top of my head that’s thinning, but my temples are entirely intact and my hairline is exactly the same. It just seems like the entire top sort of lost density. I don’t seem to be losing an INSANE amount of hairs every day, as well as the fact that I have no itchiness on the scalp at all. My scalp doesn’t feel itchy and I feel normal. I don’t get it. For people who are losing hair due to androgens, isn’t there a lot of fucking irritation and shit and they use shit like keto shampoo to reduce inflammation?
For androgenic alopecia, about 95 percent of people start receding at the temples, but some start losing density at the forelocks midscalp, thats called diffuse thinning.

The good news is that regrowth is A LOT easier for thinning areas compared to completely bald areas. In fact, I am almost certain that you can regain everything with just an anti-androgen if your thinning is caused by andeogens.

About the irritation part, that is a myth. There is no irritation at all for most people actually. Inflammation does not cause hairloss, if that were the case, women would be bald too. Keto shampoo is a very weak anti androgen, but it so weak it barely does anything. Its like fighting a forest fire with a 5ml water dropper.

For now, start researching finasteride and RU58841. They both fight androgens but do so through completely different mechanisms.

I became NW3 at 20 and I got most of it back, so its a guarantee that you can do so as well, since thinning is a lot easier to treat than dead zones. But first see if you hair is actually caused by the Accutane.

• +1
For androgenic alopecia, about 95 percent of people start receding at the temples, but some start losing density at the forelocks midscalp, thats called diffuse thinning.
View attachment 1025902
The good news is that regrowth is A LOT easier for thinning areas compared to completely bald areas. In fact, I am almost certain that you can regain everything with just an anti-androgen if your thinning is caused by andeogens.

About the irritation part, that is a myth. There is no irritation at all for most people actually. Inflammation does not cause hairloss, if that were the case, women would be bald too. Keto shampoo is a very weak anti androgen, but it so weak it barely does anything. Its like fighting a forest fire with a 5ml water dropper.

For now, start researching finasteride and RU58841. They both fight androgens but do so through completely different mechanisms.

I became NW3 at 20 and I got most of it back, so its a guarantee that you can do so as well, since thinning is a lot easier to treat than dead zones. But first see if you hair is actually caused by the Accutane.
Dude could I possibly call you on discord? Can you message me please?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Might just be your hair being longer
Happens to me after my hair gets long to a certain point and I start shedding hair like crazy

ALSO TRY AZELIC ACID
shit is an anti androgen

• JFL
Dude could I possibly call you on discord? Can you message me please?
Forgot my discord a long time ago after I stopped gaming lol. You can message me on this site.

Anyone know how to get a hair doctor? Is that a dermatologist? Can they diagnose me off one visit I don’t have health insurance
Yes, it's called dermatologist
I've gone to a dermatologist this week, he diasognesed me off one visit but we live in different countries

View attachment 1025902

how did you get back from nw3?
im on fin for 2 months with lowered libido and no morning wood

my norwood 3 at 19 makes me want to jump off a cliff

• Hmm...
how did you get back from nw3?
im on fin for 2 months with lowered libido and no morning wood

my norwood 3 at 19 makes me want to jump off a cliff
2 month is way too soon to see regrowth from finasteride monotherapy, give it at least 4 months. A lot of times, finasteride monotherapy will only prevent further loss and regrow a little bit.

Are you sure you are actually getting side effects or is it in your head? In the morning for the next 2 weeks, have a friend or family member crush fin pills and tell them to either put it in your oatmeal or not (when you are not looking). This way, you don't you if you are actually consuming finasteride or not. Notice how you are feeling during those 2 weeks, then have him reveal to you whether he put the fin in or not. And voila, this is a good way to spot whether its placebo or real.

I just used fin/min/dermaneedle at 1-1.5mm once a week. Currently replaced fin with RU58841 as an experiment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
if you have curly or tangled hair this is normal. when you shower your hair breakd because it detangles if you dont use a brush (even with a brush too). if its not tangled or curly then just rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Should I hop on fin? I’m really scared I don’t want to fuck my life over worse with fin sides

2 month is way too soon to see regrowth from finasteride monotherapy, give it at least 4 months. A lot of times, finasteride monotherapy will only prevent further loss and regrow a little bit.

Are you sure you are actually getting side effects or is it in your head? In the morning for the next 2 weeks, have a friend or family member crush fin pills and tell them to either put it in your oatmeal or not (when you are not looking). This way, you don't you if you are actually consuming finasteride or not. Notice how you are feeling during those 2 weeks, then have him reveal to you whether he put the fin in or not. And voila, this is a good way to spot whether its placebo or real.

I just used fin/min/dermaneedle at 1-1.5mm once a week. Currently replaced fin with RU58841 as an experiment.
yeah def too early - was planning to give it 8 or so months before i judge how well its working

did you react negatively to fin? why did you replace it with RU

i respect the experimentation but it is a bit scary to use a research chemical tbh

Should I hop on fin? I’m really scared I don’t want to fuck my life over worse with fin sides
rule out that its an effluvium or naturally thin hair before considering anti androgens

also rule out thyroid

yeah def too early - was planning to give it 8 or so months before i judge how well its working

did you react negatively to fin? why did you replace it with RU

i respect the experimentation but it is a bit scary to use a research chemical tbh
Dude at this point I did my research a bit, fuck finasteride man. Seems like fucking everyone says that shit just makes life worse. Like 90% of the shit is negative in terms of reviews. I see people saying it makes your fucking dick fall off. Dude I’m not gonna lie internally I’m terrified of losing my hair, but TONIGHT, right now, I just want to be happy. I don’t want to feel like a low T cuck. I might be fucked. I’m afraid I’ll have to shave my head one day but fuck man, I’d rather be happy with a shaved head looking subhuman at fucking age 20 rather than having hair with a permanent limp dick for life. That might ruin me. And people say “ohh sides are so rare” but I got accutane sides of hair thinning didn’t I? Isn’t that also a fucking 1% chance? I don’t want to fuck around anymore. None of this shit seems worth it anymore. I don’t know what to do. Life is fucked man. I want my hair and I want clear skin, I just want to be normal. It’s all I want, fuck man.

rule out that its an effluvium or naturally thin hair before considering anti androgens

also rule out thyroid
I took accutane so who fucking knows what it could be. Might just be naturally thin hair. I do have thin hair. I just don’t know if it’s balding+thin hair combined.

Accutane is a toxic drug and can come with serious side effects.

the most obvious side for me is the absolute lack of morning erections

i haven't had one in so long its fkn disturbing

• Woah

Dude the only thing I’m scared of is like if I want to fucking have sex and I’m on fin will I even be able to get hard? That’s all I care about. If I suspect I’m balding I should go get all these blood tests for what reason? Why would I check my DHT prior to nuking it?

Dude at this point I did my research a bit, fuck finasteride man. Seems like fucking everyone says that shit just makes life worse. Like 90% of the shit is negative in terms of reviews. I see people saying it makes your fucking dick fall off. Dude I’m not gonna lie internally I’m terrified of losing my hair, but TONIGHT, right now, I just want to be happy. I don’t want to feel like a low T cuck. I might be fucked. I’m afraid I’ll have to shave my head one day but fuck man, I’d rather be happy with a shaved head looking subhuman at fucking age 20 rather than having hair with a permanent limp dick for life. That might ruin me. And people say “ohh sides are so rare” but I got accutane sides of hair thinning didn’t I? Isn’t that also a fucking 1% chance? I don’t want to fuck around anymore. None of this shit seems worth it anymore. I don’t know what to do. Life is fucked man. I want my hair and I want clear skin, I just want to be normal. It’s all I want, fuck man
Did you read anecdotal stories or did you actually read scientific studies? Because these is a lot of fear mongering in the finasteride community. If you really want to understand the the drug, search up "kevin mann finasteride" where he breaks down actually studies and uses them to debunk the fear mongering. Seriously, watch all his fin vids, he is an interesting guy and I bet you will like him.

Try the experiment I listed above with the help of a friend of family member. You will find out whether its placebo or not. You should do it too @Native.

Also, I switched to RU for now because I am trying to grow out facial hair with min.