[GTFIH] Blacks need to hear this.

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
So in my time here i seen pretty self hating black people which is fucking crazy @Blackgymmax I mean you nigga.

Now I won't talk about face in this thread at all check my boy @tyronelite He made really good threads if your interested about face I recommend them, Now you guys might ask what this nigga wanna talk about then, well i want to talk about.

Why black men are faster and more muscular

I'll try explaining the bbc genetics best I can, this will be chopped up into chapters so you can read which part you like.

1-What does black mean

2- Slow vs fast twitch muscles

3- What are sports blacks are good at?.

4- What sports are blacks bad at.

-------------------------------------------------------------------1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

First point of all not everyone from Africa is "Black" shocker right?.

People that i consider black are west African descendants Mainly from this area

So this thread gonna be talking about descendants from this area.

and no they have insane genetics you better not talk about fucking slavery selective breeding myth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are slow and what are fast twitch muscles?

This picture sums it up pretty well, you can tell what they are good at and bad at if you have a keen eye.

----------------------------------------------------------------3-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are sports blacks are good at? and should try to fit in there for maximum pussy

1- Sprinting
the top 10 men and woman in the world are BLACK

2- NBA

I don't need to explain this.

3-NFL

4- Body building

Inb4 Arnold cope.

This is Mr olympia titles you can tell

Blacks dominate here as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------4-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What sports blacks are dogshit at?

1- Hockey
2- Swimming
3- Powerlifting
4-Strongman events
5- Weight lifting

Don't ever try those as a "Black" man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was my thread i hope you guys enjoy it, if I get tons of support I'll explain WHY black people are good at it from a genetic standpoint and no it's not virtue signaling or Jews lol.

thanks for reading my shitty formatting.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 9380 and 27 others
This was my attempt to try and fucking post something positive I only seen @tyronelite really try.

the rest are just self hating as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
A thread about blacks which doesn't revolve around dick size and interracial sex? Impressive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 9344, TheEndHasNoEnd and 37 others
Tag all "Black" cels.

couldve been summed up in one line but the format is pretty

I can another part if anyone wants about Hispanics and what they are good at in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6045, Travis and 17 others
Wow some niggers are really good at jumping and throwing a ball at a hoop. Very impressive!
:lul: :lul: :lul: that was good but we'll see when i make the white people guide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, alriodai, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
Jfl just be a professional athlete theory
seems very achievable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 11370
Jfl just be a professional athlete theory
seems very achievable
Not professional athlete, become decent at any of these sports to become known as "THAT" guy

No point in trying to compete in sports your not maximized for.

Think video games every race has certain stats that they are good and suck at.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Enfant terrible
Not professional athlete, become decent at any of these sports to become known as "THAT" guy

No point in trying to compete in sports your not maximized for.

Think video games every race has certain stats that they are good and suck at.
why are blacks not good at hockey ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
What? So you only consider as black a small fraction of Africa? All of subsaharan africa is black bro

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, CommonFag, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others

"First point of all not everyone from Africa is "Black" shocker right?.

People that i consider black are west African descendants Mainly from this area"​

stopped here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
What? So you only consider as black a small fraction of Africa? All of subsaharan africa is black bro
Tbf this thread is about black americans (who happen to have a decent amount of European admixture btw). You're not going to play american football outside of the US.

RENT FREE NIGGA.

well the ones this thread is accurate to are west africans the genetic diversity in africa is insane you have 7 foot moggers and 4 foots in the same continents.

The genetic diversity in Africa alone rivals the entire world.

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 9344, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
Stop tagging me in this shit. Im white with reverse vitiligo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 9344, Beetlejuice and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 4887
there is only one African King at position14. The rest are niggas who want to forget their roots

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6273
I remember reading about how blacks are advantaged in many sports but they are particularly disadvantaged in swimming because of their high density compared to whites and their thin body structure, and about how the joint placement and limb length allows powerlifters from north europe to outperform blacks who have more muscle mass and strength. Very interesting how with just a little examination all sports essentially are revealed to be a contest about morphological genetics and not much else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BlackManlet, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others

haha gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10602 and 6 others
What sports blacks are dogshit at?
3- Powerlifting
This is bullshit. There are PLENTY of Black powerlifting world record holders.

Look at Jamal Browner, Kevin Oak, Julius Maddox, Larry Wheels, Ray Williams, etc, and so on.

Everything else in this thread seems at least somewhat accurate though.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 6273, nastynas and 1 other person
Only reason blacks don't dominate powerlifting as much is because it's not mainstream enough. The cream of the crop all go into football, baseball, basketball, athletics etc. Also all of @Colvin76 's examples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
The best swimmers in the world are white but I can not even keep myself above water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
blacks don't dominate body building ,

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
thread is somewhat legit but i think there are also a lot better sports i think that can be used for predicting overall athletic ability and power output regardless of race.

for power output olympic lifting is a really good predictor, someone who is good at olympic lifts is automatically a good jumper and sprinter, no brainer, you can also add shotputting and javelin throwing here.

as for overall athletic ability, somewhat less known but pole vaulting i think is best overall athletic ability predictor, pretty much every single athletic quality is required for pole vaulting, also takes hella balls, im betting a world class pole vaulter could do any other sport and be succesful, you can also put gymnastics or wrestling here, gymnastics is a no brainer but wrestlers are so underrated, those guys are overall really insane athletes.

good thread again, just my two cents.

blacks don't dominate body building ,
Of the last 7 mr. Olympias from 2000, 5 of them have been black.
3/5 of the men's physique winners are black.
1/3 of classic physique winners is black
1/3 of mens 212 physique is black

for both mr and ms olympia the most held titles are both held by blacks
since 2000 all but two ms Olympias have been black.

All while being 13% of the population in America.

Seems like domination to me

• +1
Reactions: doll, tyronelite and Deleted member 11370
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Beetlejuice, lutte and 1 other person

look at he second places , domination means having all the top spots being black , like running for example blacks dominate that

and alot of black athlete dont come from america , delete your last statement , its very retarded

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Lmao just checked, black bodybuilders have won 29 out of the 56 Mr Olympia titles since 1965.

Therefore, despite being 13% of the population, blacks have won 52% of all Mr Olympia titles :lul:

Also @RecessedCel5 , 79% of every olympia winner has been from america so it's a very american dominated sport which strengthens the point even more (since 57% of all american olympia winners have been black).

Obviously the domination isn't as significant as 100m sprint.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 4106, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
Lmao just checked, black bodybuilders have won 29 out of the 56 Mr Olympia titles since 1965.

Therefore, despite being 13% of the population, blacks have won 52% of all Mr Olympia titles :lul:

Also @RecessedCel5 , 79% of every olympia winner has been from america so it's a very american dominated sport which strengthens the point even more (since 57% of all american olympia winners have been black).

Obviously the domination isn't as significant as 100m sprint.
source on the first claim please

the whole sports thing is retarded as fuck

they are bad at hockey because it's expensive as fuck to play and no black person can afford it, and happens the opposite in basketball

• +1
Reactions: Somalipirate
the whole sports thing is retarded as fuck

they are bad at hockey because it's expensive as fuck to play and no black person can afford it, and happens the opposite in basketball
football is cheap

why do black dominate american football and not rugby , even tho they are basically the same

source on the first claim please
just count them retard
Brandon Curry x1
Shawn Rhoden x1
Phil Heath x7
Dexter Jackson x1
Ronnie Coleman x8
Lee Haney x8
Sergio Oliva x3

Edit: just double checked, apparently chris dickerson is also black. literally never realised. proves point further

Chris Dickerson x1

Last edited:
just count them retard
Brandon Curry x1
Shawn Rhoden x1
Phil Heath x7
Dexter Jackson x1
Ronnie Coleman x8
Lee Haney x8
Sergio Oliva x3
sergio oliva is cuban not black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
why do people still care about race?
looks is the only thing that matters. All racial discrimination is looks based discrimination of stereotypical phenotype differences.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 9344, Somalipirate and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
why do people still care about race?
looks is the only thing that matters. All racial discrimination is looks based discrimination of stereotypical phenotype differences.
Not everyone is gigachad having a sports halo is a status multiplier that'll increase your mating success

You need every halo you can get might as well maximize your sports halo based on your race.