[GTFIH] Blacks need to hear this.

just because someone has black skin doesn't mean he has black ethnicity . i gave you evidence that suggests he is not black ethnically , the burden is on you to disprove it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
he was born in cuba
20210219 140118

just because someone has black skin doesn't mean he has black ethnicity . i gave you evidence that suggests he is not black ethnically , the burden is on you to disprove it
hmmm, I wonder where his ancestors come from...
I wonder what race that'd make him...

• JFL
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 11370
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Zradrad
I remember reading about how blacks are advantaged in many sports but they are particularly disadvantaged in swimming because of their high density compared to whites and their thin body structure, and about how the joint placement and limb length allows powerlifters from north europe to outperform blacks who have more muscle mass and strength. Very interesting how with just a little examination all sports essentially are revealed to be a contest about morphological genetics and not much else
Wait North Europeans have short limbs? I thought that was mongoloids

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
well the ones this thread is accurate to are west africans the genetic diversity in africa is insane you have 7 foot moggers and 4 foots in the same continents.

The genetic diversity in Africa alone rivals the entire world.

Finally someone on here with a brain. It baffles me how many SFcels or just ignorant copers believe that Capoids or Afro-Arabs are black or that Africa has no diversity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
None of those pregnant black bb-ers look as good as arnie, despite winning more mr Os than him
Normal DSC 5102 16
Arnold Schwarzenegger 1974

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 4019 and 1 other person
hmmm, I wonder where his ancestors come from...
I wonder what race that'd make him...
do you have any proof that his ancestors were black ????

what do you think his genetic ancestory is then i'm extremely curious. cuban isn't a race you giga low iq subhuman
who said cuban is a race

me nigga obviously it's not a race. next thing you're telling me that Jamaicans aren't black lmao
destiny the poltical youtuber is half cuban , and he is whiter than me , so not necessarily

destiny the poltical youtuber is half cuban , and he is whiter than me , so not necessarily
you're proving my point. Cubans can be white or black obviously like any other country in the Americas.

Wait North Europeans have short limbs? I thought that was mongoloids
The ratio of their upper limbs to their forelimbs is different, they have shorter forelimbs than people from west africa, while the east asians usually have shorter forelimbs than the people from europe. Something about this allows certain types of lifting to be done with less strength.

So in my time here i seen pretty self hating black people which is fucking crazy @Blackgymmax I mean you nigga.

Now I won't talk about face in this thread at all check my boy @tyronelite He made really good threads if your interested about face I recommend them, Now you guys might ask what this nigga wanna talk about then, well i want to talk about.

Why black men are faster and more muscular

I'll try explaining the bbc genetics best I can, this will be chopped up into chapters so you can read which part you like.​

1-What does black mean​

2- Slow vs fast twitch muscles​

3- What are sports blacks are good at?.​

4- What sports are blacks bad at.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

First point of all not everyone from Africa is "Black" shocker right?.​

People that i consider black are west African descendants Mainly from this area​

View attachment 997057

So this thread gonna be talking about descendants from this area.​

and no they have insane genetics you better not talk about fucking slavery selective breeding myth.​

------------------------------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

What are slow and what are fast twitch muscles?​

View attachment 997062

This picture sums it up pretty well, you can tell what they are good at and bad at if you have a keen eye.​

----------------------------------------------------------------3-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

What are sports blacks are good at? and should try to fit in there for maximum pussy​

1- Sprinting​

the top 10 men and woman in the world are BLACK​

View attachment 997067

2- NBA​

I don't need to explain this.​

3-NFL​

4- Body building​

Inb4 Arnold cope.​

This is Mr olympia titles you can tell​

View attachment 997071

Blacks dominate here as well.​

----------------------------------------------------------------4-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

What sports blacks are dogshit at?​

1- Hockey​

2- Swimming​

3- Powerlifting​

4-Strongman events​

5- Weight lifting​

Don't ever try those as a "Black" man.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

That was my thread i hope you guys enjoy it, if I get tons of support I'll explain WHY black people are good at it from a genetic standpoint and no it's not virtue signaling or Jews lol.​

thanks for reading my shitty formatting.​

Plenty of insane black powerlifters, eg Ray Williams, Russel Orhi

Good post
Forgot about boxing and martial arts

None of those pregnant black bb-ers look as good as arnie, despite winning more mr Os than him
View attachment 998267View attachment 998269
This nigga is such an insecure abused dog all he does is make threads and posts barking for blacks lmao.

Lee Haney and many others had much better physique than Arnold. Anorld us just more famous since he was an actor.

Inb4 cherry picked pictures

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 11370
This nigga is so insecure abused dog all he does is make threads and posts barking for blacks lmao.

Lee Haney, Dexter Jackson and many others had much better physique than Arnold. Anorld us just more famous since he was an actor.

Inb4 cherry picked pictures
THE JEWS PICKED THE BLACKS MAN ARNIE IS SO MUCH BETTER :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Zradrad and Deleted member 6273
Supreme race
96798715 253788082696998 7751698982978426307 n

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
why blacks bad at hockey?

This is bullshit. There are PLENTY of Black powerlifting world record holders.

Look at Jamal Browner, Kevin Oak, Julius Maddox, Larry Wheels, Ray Williams, etc, and so on.

Everything else in this thread seems at least somewhat accurate though.
Are you larping about height?

@Spiral so then sub-saharans aren't black??? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
@Spiral so then sub-saharans aren't black??? :feelsuhh:
They don't have the benefits listed in this thread, the ones talked about here is west africans nigera,ghana.

They don't have the benefits listed in this thread, the ones talked about here is west africans nigera,ghana.
Rally? Do other blacks have other benefits then, or is it over if ur not west African as a black?

I didn't know Africans were so diverse

• +1
good for mixeds like me

The average black athlete isn't any more athletic than the average white athlete. This only applies to the 1% of the 1%.

Rally? Do other blacks have other benefits then, or is it over if ur not west African as a black?

I didn't know Africans were so diverse
Yes, for example east africans are good at long distance running, and can run for a very long time.

west african are strong and in sports like running (short-100m) nba and the stuff mentioned in the thread.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Yes, for example east africans are good at long distance running, and can run for a very long time.

west african are strong and in sports like running (short-100m) nba and the stuff mentioned in the thread.
you should make a thread about blacks from different regions, would be interesting to read.

• +1
so im white but im im black?