[GTFIH] BLOND FOIDFISH RESULTS WITH AUTISTIC MESSAGES SENT TO MATCHES (GEN ALPHA, PSL, HURRICANE LINGO) AND FACE COMPOSITES, BANNED IN 24 HOURS

Rate the face composite (all matches)

• Total voters
Seeing foids being treated like goddesses while I'm treated like a rodent is pure suicidefuel.
yeah but those aren't likely the men she wants.

• JFL
Reactions: NotAMogger
@emeraldglass @Gengar @TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and emeraldglass
@nathan
thoughts?

• Love it
Reactions: nathan
@LookmaxBlau woo welcome back :love:

thanks man, I've been viewing some threads in this forum for a few weeks tbh, it's summer so I got that free time.
You're welcome, thoughts on my latest hinge threads?

You're welcome, thoughts on my latest hinge threads?
it's crazy that you say all of this lingo as this blonde catfish and some guys don't even seem to mind jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
it's crazy that you say all of this lingo as this blonde catfish and some guys don't even seem to mind jfl
what would you rate her?
And it seems that white HTN+ didn't want to match with her, why?

@Costcosuperstore thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
what is this autistic shit nigga, what are you trying to prove

what is this autistic shit nigga, what are you trying to prove
testing who gets better quality matches
white MTB vs ethnic (pale) stacylite

This is cool, but why spend time doing this?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
London really is hypergamyville, I’d say Ramin and Isaac mog me facially by at least .5 point but I match with better girls than this fairly often on the US West Coast, which isn’t easy mode either. Jfl at Isaac knowing who Vinnie Hacker is and what zygos are but then not knowing what .org is, either he’s lying or we’re really going mainstream.

Not that she’s that bad at all, especially after 5 years of rotting I would fuck her based on just her natural looks, but probably not date her because the whorish pictures just make it seem like our personalities won’t click. If she presented herself differently she might get more HTN white guys. Although it’s not like she’s some femcel, almost every screenshot you took there’s a match or a message coming in, that’s a different kind of experience with this.

I predict that you’ll match with more white HTNs and also Tyrone/Tyronelites with an ethnic Stacylite fish. Sometimes I get the sense they get the most attention of anyone.

• +1
Good shit on Miles for having the IQ to know there’s 0% chance he’s talking to a real female

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
London really is hypergamyville, I’d say Ramin and Isaac mog me facially by at least .5 point
what do you rate them both?
but I match with better girls than this fairly often on the US West Coast,
what looks level and race usually like you vs you like back?
which isn’t easy mode either. Jfl at Isaac knowing who Vinnie Hacker is and what zygos are but then not knowing what .org is, either he’s lying or we’re really going mainstream.
JFL he's definitely larping but what do yo think?
Not that she’s that bad at all, especially after 5 years of rotting I would fuck her based on just her natural looks, but probably not date her because the whorish pictures just make it seem like our personalities won’t click. If she presented herself differently she might get more HTN white guys.
like how should she have presented herself?
I wonder why she mostly attracted white MTN- and ethnics (non white passing). Despite her being white, blonde and supposedly provocative as what seems to be preferred in the UK
Although it’s not like she’s some femcel, almost every screenshot you took there’s a match or a message coming in, that’s a different kind of experience with this.
definitely not, but a typical woman would probably X out 99% of the matches I matched with, because I matched with anyone.
I predict that you’ll match with more white HTNs and also Tyrone/Tyronelites with an ethnic Stacylite fish. Sometimes I get the sense they get the most attention of anyone.
weirdly enough I did run a similar fish last year and she was matching with white HTN-chadlite left right and centre JFL. I wonder why
Her BF irl is a strong chadlite, pitt/carmack sort of pheno

Images 93

Lol at the iq of the normies who didn’t recognize the larp

• JFL
you have no life or a wife and practically are a dalit

No niga

Why so
reminder this bumb has the time to do this to "find out if mtb white performs as well as stacylite latina/mena" while being "married"
His (imaginary) wife has also agreed to help him do this stunt

100% sure phillipe servaty is your father

• WTF

Namepill is brutal

• JFL
reminder this bumb has the time to do this to "find out if mtb white performs as well as stacylite latina/mena" while being "married"
His (imaginary) wife has also agreed to help him do this stunt

100% sure phillipe servaty is your father
He is not jiffle

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Whatever and Xangsane
what do you rate them both?

what looks level and race usually like you vs you like back?

JFL he's definitely larping but what do yo think?

like how should she have presented herself?
I wonder why she mostly attracted white MTN- and ethnics (non white passing). Despite her being white, blonde and supposedly provocative as what seems to be preferred in the UK

definitely not, but a typical woman would probably X out 99% of the matches I matched with, because I matched with anyone.

weirdly enough I did run a similar fish last year and she was matching with white HTN-chadlite left right and centre JFL. I wonder why
Her BF irl is a strong chadlite, pitt/carmack sort of pheno

Here's some girls who I matched with recently, on the higher end. I'm white, 6'2", I'd say MTN. I'd say those 2 guys are a little bit closer to HTN than me, or maybe on the old 1-9 scale from 2019 (which I prefer) I'm 5.5-5.75 and they're 6. They have better harmony than me, I have a very robust face but they have a slightly better arrangement.

IMG 1904
IMG 3448
IMG 3234
IMG 3222
IMG 1886

It would help if your foidfish had more normal pictures, like those, doing some activity or even just selfies in her room would be ok. These pics with her tits almost out that look like they might've been taken at some rich guy's house just makes her look like a potential whore or sugarbabe, which I'd say is more ethnic magnet than white HQNP guy magnet, but she got matches with plenty of decent looking white guys so it can't be that big of a problem. She seems above average for her pheno, maybe like a second or third tier Russian/Belarusian/Ukrainian girl from what I've seen. She definitely fogs the Russian and Ukrainian girls I've seen in my area. Like I said, I would swipe right, just not expecting a relationship because of how she presents herself and because I might have better options.

• +1
Mirin PSL lingo

• JFL
this as gay as andrew tate making men ejaculate by text 10 hours a day for years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Xangsane
don't be, we were a team of 3 doing this Friday night/Saturday morning and afternoon

@AustinCutler GTFIH
View attachment 3042529
brutal..... i tought there are shit ton of gigachad , pentamoggers on these type of apps but it turns out the average men on dating apps are truly average. very interesteing thanks for doing it bhai it is a great experiment. u can try tinder, bumble with a different but believable foidfish and see the results there

• JFL
imagine thinking ur talking with a baddie but its just Xangsane :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Whatever, Xangsane and Alt Number 3
Foidfish used
View attachment 3042455

• Matches: 152
  • Age range: 20-30
  • Timeframe: 24 hours
  • Account fate: Banned for saying "Skibidi ohio rizzler" and "gyatt"

Average face composite of all matches
View attachment 3042459

Average face composite of non-white matches
View attachment 3042461

Average face composite of white matches
View attachment 3042460

Sample of matches
View attachment 3042462View attachment 3042464View attachment 3042465View attachment 3042467View attachment 3042468View attachment 3042469

Highest SMV match
View attachment 3042472

Examples of messages sent (Part 1, stay tuned for Part 2 in the upcoming messages below, due to file limit)
View attachment 3042474View attachment 3042475View attachment 3042476View attachment 3042477View attachment 3042478View attachment 3042479View attachment 3042480View attachment 3042481View attachment 3042482View attachment 3042483View attachment 3042484
View attachment 3042486View attachment 3042487View attachment 3042488

Other related threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back