GTFIH BONESMASHING 100% LEGIT

THEMOGEE

THEMOGEE

Trenbolone
SO VIRTUALLY EVERY MMA FIGHTER HAS A STRONG BROWRIDGE AND MOST LOOK EXTREMELY MASCULINE FACIALLY
Unknown 8
Unknown 6
Unknown 7

THE COMMON ARGUMENT AGAINST THIS IS "MUHH CAUSE AND EFFECT".

I.E. THEY ARE SUCCESFUL MMA FIGHTERS BECAUSE THEY HAD STRONG BROWRIDGES AND THEY HAD HIGH PRENATAL T ETC.

Unknown 9

THIS IS INCREDIBLY HARD TO BELIEVE AS MANY OF THESE FIGHTERS WERE BULLIED AS CHILDREN, ALONGSIDE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NO WEAK BROWRIDGES IN MMA.

SURELY A FEW FIGHTERS OUT OF THOUSANDS WOULD HAVE RISEN UP THE RANKS, WITHOUT HAVING A FREAKISH BROWRIDGE.

Silva4 crop north

ANCETDOTALLY I'VE DONE MUAY THAI FOR A FEW YEARS, WHERE BONESMASHING SHINS, FISTS, ELBOWS IS ENCOURAGED AND LITERALLY KNOWN TO CREATE STRONGER,BIGGER BONES BY ALL THE COACHES.

I HAVE SEEN MY KNUCKLES AND SHINS LITERALLY GET VISIBLY SIGNIFICANTLY THICKER AND DENSER.

INB4 ALL THE SUB 110IQ ROTTING SUBHUMANS SAY COPE, WITHOUT SUPPLANTING ANY OF MY EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 13592, Warlow and 6 others
yes this is true

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
Would a massage gun suffice? And smashing your glabella is risky tbh

• +1
SHOULD DO IF USED CONSISTENTLY USED ENOUGH TO CAUSE SMALL BRUISING, MAY NEED TO USE SOMETHING STRONGER AFTER A WHILE ONCE YOUR BONES HAVE ADAPTED TO IT

SO VIRTUALLY EVERY MMA FIGHTER HAS A STRONG BROWRIDGE AND MOST LOOK EXTREMELY MASCULINE FACIALLY
View attachment 416367View attachment 416368View attachment 416369

I.E. THEY ARE SUCCESFUL MMA FIGHTERS BECAUSE THEY HAD STRONG BROWRIDGES AND THEY HAD HIGH PRENATAL T ETC.

View attachment 416371

THIS IS INCREDIBLY HARD TO BELIEVE AS MANY OF THESE FIGHTERS WERE BULLIED AS CHILDREN, ALONGSIDE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NO WEAK BROWRIDGES IN MMA.

SURELY A FEW FIGHTERS OUT OF THOUSANDS WOULD HAVE RISEN UP THE RANKS, WITHOUT HAVING A FREAKISH BROWRIDGE.

View attachment 416385

ANCETDOTALLY I'VE DONE MUAY THAI FOR A FEW YEARS, WHERE BONESMASHING SHINS, FISTS, ELBOWS IS ENCOURAGED AND LITERALLY KNOWN TO CREATE STRONGER,BIGGER BONES BY ALL THE COACHES.

I HAVE SEEN MY KNUCKLES AND SHINS LITERALLY GET VISIBLY SIGNIFICANTLY THICKER AND DENSER.

INB4 ALL THE SUB 110IQ ROTTING SUBHUMANS SAY COPE, WITHOUT SUPPLANTING ANY OF MY EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE

its steroid and HGH abuse maybe in combination with being punched in the browridge repeatedly

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, randomvanish, randomguy1235 and 2 others
https://looksmax.org/threads/too-hig...e-do-soccer-header-drills.142734/post-2421405.
this post is answer to all your questions
SHOULD DO IF USED CONSISTENTLY USED ENOUGH TO CAUSE SMALL BRUISING, MAY NEED TO USE SOMETHING STRONGER AFTER A WHILE ONCE YOUR BONES HAVE ADAPTED TO IT
https://looksmax.org/threads/too-hig...e-do-soccer-header-drills.142734/post-2421405. just read

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and THEMOGEE
correlation doesnt always equal causation

brow ridge caused by higher T therefore people with a good brow ridge more likely to become mma fighters because higher T

maybe your right idk but just a counter argument

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, CrazyFitLover and randomvanish
correlation doesnt always equal causation

brow ridge caused by higher T therefore people with a good brow ridge more likely to become mma fighters because higher T

maybe your right idk but just a counter argument

Unknown-9.jpeg

only read title and looked at pictures ngl

still didnt disprove the argument though at all

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
Well logically you would need the bones there to protect your eyes in fights that’s the first thing I think of maybe the stimulation of the bone encourages growth over time honestly with all the bullshit claims on here who knows. The cause and effect argument is still perfectly plausible though . They fight because they were born to , whether they grew into it or were born like that.

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
jfl if u aren't mmamaxxing in 2020

• +1
just let your dad or your friend hit your face until chico's face theory.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Bonesmashing works but it doesn’t make you more attractive if your bones are subhuman shit tier. If you have a narrow, recessed jaw, what’s bonesmashing gonna do? If you have a nonexostent brow ridge, bone smashing won’t make it grow forward; it’ll just make it thick and large (which could mess up your eyes if your supraorbital rims are flat and recessed).

I saw a video of a guy who bonesmashed with a brick, and sure his face was masculine, but at what cost? His face was ultra asymmetrical, and the bones looked excessively thick and swollen.

Last edited:
nah they are just giga high t therefore they have big brow ridges and excel at fighting. khabib as a kid:
4696546-6230789-Khabib_left_trained_in_wrestling_judo_and_combat_sambo_as_he_ref-a-67_1538485107116.jpg

none of your evidence is actually evidence, the hting you said about them getting bullied as kids doesnt even make sense because thats completely anecdotal and not even true in most cases.

these guys would have had huge brow ridges without fighting, your logic doesn't make sense because its much more likely that a high t guy with naturally robust bones would excel at a highly physical sport rather than a guy with average bone genetics excelling and getting big bones after the fact

another reason your logic doesnt make sense is because these guys get hit in the jaw and cheeks way more often than the brow area but most of them dont have huge jaws and cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and CrazyFitLover
nah they are just giga high t therefore they have big brow ridges and excel at fighting. khabib as a kid:
4696546-6230789-Khabib_left_trained_in_wrestling_judo_and_combat_sambo_as_he_ref-a-67_1538485107116.jpg

none of your evidence is actually evidence, the hting you said about them getting bullied as kids doesnt even make sense because thats completely anecdotal and not even true in most cases.

these guys would have had huge brow ridges without fighting, your logic doesn't make sense because its much more likely that a high t guy with naturally robust bones would excel at a highly physical sport rather than a guy with average bone genetics excelling and getting big bones after the fact

another reason your logic doesnt make sense is because these guys get hit in the jaw and cheeks way more often than the brow area but most of them dont have huge jaws and cheekbones
KHABIB HAS SAID HIS FATHER BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, SINCE HE COULD WALK
Nice proof bro
"Some of the world’s toughest men and women, from Georges St-Pierre to Anderson Silva to Conor McGregor, were tormented as youngsters."

KHABIB HAS SAID HIS FATHER BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, SINCE HE COULD WALK

"Some of the world’s toughest men and women, from Georges St-Pierre to Anderson Silva to Conor McGregor, were tormented as youngsters."

confirmation bias. if what you were saying is true then all fighters would have giant wide mandibles, protruding alien zygos, and huge infraorbitals since they get punched there way more than the brow but no lots of them have those bones completely average or even bad. in a super physical sport like this high t genetically superior guys will succeed, so guys with genetically bigger brow ridges

Yes this is all natural i can confirm

my dad who only weighs 5 - 10kg more than me low body fat has 9 inches wrists