GTFIH Chris Hemsworth VS Sean O' Pry

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Vinnie has a better body, tattoos and looks more NT. He has more smv than Sean O’aspie.

View attachment 1212208
cope tbh, o'pry would mog vinnie irl and you know it. He is taller, and since he started gymcelling his body is better than vinnies jfl. Only thing he lacks is tatoos which you can't really get for modeling

cope tbh, o'pry would mog vinnie irl and you know it. He is taller, and since he started gymcelling his body is better than vinnies jfl. Only thing he lacks is tatoos which you can't really get for modeling
Sean O’pry doesn’t have that much appeal as you think. Most girls would prefer movie actors over male models.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, bwrauycnee, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
@volcelfatcel

8CD8DA87 470F 46F9 A7CC 567F710D60E4

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Sean O’pry doesn’t have that much appeal as you think. Most girls would prefer movie actors over male models.
I'm sure hemsworth has more appeal irl than o'pry but that doesn't make o'pry any less good looking lol. He is less known but his actual looks mog vinnie irl if you put them beside that's all I have to say about that same with your maher vs vinnie.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Yah you're very right abt that

I don't think I'd consider O Pry THAT handsome before PSL

But diff story with Hemsworth, prime Pitt, cruise etc

There's a reason they are movie actors, they have faces that appeal globally to the masses

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Looks234
All his snaps, retarded dancing is made extremely cool because of his face. The Halo Effect and facepill affects ur whole life, everything you do is made instantly cooler because of a good face. Even more impacting than the heightpill which just enforces respect rather than involuntary admiration and respect because of your face.
Correct, and I believe people fail to acknowledge this because they would rather cope with a just world fallacy. Height for respect, face for admiration. Thus Face is more important, buy both are necessary. Muscles just make you look cooler and more masculine, but their effect is dependent on these first two factors (more of the first two = more muscle halo effect). It's sad to me that your life experience is determined by your bones. And the neural network functionality in your brain. shame, really.

• +1
Holy fuck these bitches. I can understand Sean or Barret but Gandy? It is completely and utterly over.
Gandy looks like a Jew rapist now tbf

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Looks234 and Deleted member 14312
Gandy looks like a Jew rapist now tbf
honestly even you fucking bark about gandy being dogshit looking he looks like a jewish debt collector now but prime regardless of what anyone says he mogs everyone and it's not close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Correct, and I believe people fail to acknowledge this because they would rather cope with a just world fallacy. Height for respect, face for admiration. Thus Face is more important, buy both are necessary. Muscles just make you look cooler and more masculine, but their effect is dependent on these first two factors (more of the first two = more muscle halo effect). It's sad to me that your life experience is determined by your bones. And the neural network functionality in your brain. shame, really.
I'd personally rather be 5'9 somerhalder than some 6'3 chadlite but that's just me. I think face is so vital to everything besides muh respect at a job (people will respect you regardless if you have a good face at a job) and muh club slaying, face wins out everywhere else like school, college, meetings etc. Everywhere face wins even moreso nowadays that everyone is on zoom that face matters even more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318 and chadison
His jaw could be more fwrd imo
Isn't an orthognathic profile ideal or ante face is better?? I think it depends on culture tbh orthognathic straight profile looks more high class but ante face is preferred more in modeling

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

looks insane. Underrate heavily here tbh

• +1
Isn't an orthognathic profile ideal or ante face is better?? I think it depends on culture tbh orthognathic straight profile looks more high class but ante face is preferred more in modeling
Ante face looks far more aesthetic

Images 75

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Faggots here don't like him cos he's "boneless"
D0d3c21e6adb0aea8696faff50fdb068

Meanwhile they will spam guys like this to cope
6978117814 25c07840b8 b

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, gamma, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
I'd personally rather be 5'9 somerhalder than some 6'3 chadlite but that's just me. I think face is so vital to everything besides muh respect at a job (people will respect you regardless if you have a good face at a job) and muh club slaying, face wins out everywhere else like school, college, meetings etc. Everywhere face wins even moreso nowadays that everyone is on zoom that face matters even more.
Somerhalder is a terachad though lol. At 5 9 you can just wear small elevators or lifts and be fine height wise. Height starts to fuck you below 5'8, and especially below 5'6. You MUST be 5'8 minimum for a good face to pay large dividends. I agree though, I would probably take that option, even though I despise getting heightmogged by men as it makes me feel like I'm not a real man.

• +1
Pack it up boys. Chris Hemsworth is apparently a high tier normie . Guess we should all just rope

@PrestonYnot @JustMewbrah @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Not higher than a normie imo
I don't see his appeal tbh. He has good cheekbones yea so what are ppl just gonna ignore his other features lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Somerhalder is a terachad though lol. At 5 9 you can just wear small elevators or lifts and be fine height wise. Height starts to fuck you below 5'8, and especially below 5'6. You MUST be 5'8 minimum for a good face to pay large dividends. I agree though, I would probably take that option, even though I despise getting heightmogged by men as it makes me feel like I'm not a real man.
I think height is a bit overrated depending where u live 5'10-5'11 is right around 60th percentile 75th percentile, the stats make sense average man is 5'9.5. I range from 5'9 at night, 5'10 pretty much most of my day and 5'11 with shoes.
Face>Height is legit, 5'8+ height takes over.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
I think height is a bit overrated depending where u live 5'10-5'11 is right around 60th percentile 75th percentile, the stats make sense average man is 5'9.5. I range from 5'9 at night, 5'10 pretty much most of my day and 5'11 with shoes.
Face>Height is legit, 5'8+ height takes over.
**face takes over

• +1
Reactions: chadison
I don't see his appeal tbh. He has good cheekbones yea so what are ppl just gonna ignore his other features lol
Bieber mugshot mogs tf outta him
2014Bieber Mugshot Twitter230114
0 Richard Ramirez Mugshot

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He has no appeal at all, even in motion he looked like a tranny:

Normie was generous tbh, more like incel

What is that other mulatto that had a great mugshot other than Meeks? He legit looked Chad.
Yah I remember him he's like a bit downgraded Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14312
What is the appeal with O’Pry? Am I the only one here that thinks he’s overrated as fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Girls would choose Chris every time even without status.

Masc tall chad vs Weird Alien

• Love it
Reactions: muhammaddeen233
What is the appeal with O’Pry? Am I the only one here that thinks he’s overrated as fuck?
He ticks all the PSL boxes from frontal view ig other than mild eye asymmetry

Sure some things aren't perfect but everything is objectively pretty top tier

• +1
He only appeals to psl autists because muhh hunter eyes.

Irl a girl would prefer someone like Simon Nessman over O’pry.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
He ticks all the PSL boxes from frontal view ig other than mild eye asymmetry

Sure some things aren't perfect but everything is objectively pretty top tier
O'Pry mogs this whole forum back to mumbai anyways, he is not an alien in motion ngl. He looks absolutely insane in motion and makes chads look like shit when he is standing next to them.

My chad cousin would literally castrate him and O'Pry with mere eye contact.
I'm not joking either, his jaw and chin are so square and huge, they'd shit their pants if they saw him.

He only appeals to psl autists because muhh hunter eyes.

Irl a girl would prefer someone like Simon Nessman over O’pry.
Im no big fan of o prys looks

But he mogs nessman harddd imo
InCollage 20210706 2209356692

Also o pry gets more pussy than this whole forum, but I agree he's not that appealing irl.