GTFIH I slayed the first girl I approached at a club

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Slayed the first girl I approached by accident jfl.

I went to the pub, watched the boxing then to a bar with two people. Just danced, got iois but didn’t care about slaying at all.

Anyways we go to this club and we’re just sat talking and then we go dance floor and I say to this girl ‘my friend fancies you’

She says ‘what?’ But my friend didn’t know so walks off. So I say ‘I’m better, anyways’

Then her friend just says ‘kiss her now, she finds you really hot’

So I just kiss her, we leave the club, go to hers and fuck.

Clubs are so easy jfl. First girl I approach and I slay her.

She was very high E body and hot af Dm me to see her

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 14 others
mirin, I’m invisible at the club

how do you make your appearance known?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ricky212, RaidenJTR and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, future6psl, Ricky212 and 3 others
Chad life. Show pic

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and WishIwasChico
mirin, I’m invisible at the club

how do you make your appearance known?
I didn’t I was just chilling with my friends then just went up to her and said ‘my friend fancies you’

I just got to the dance floor

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
I wish had a friends I could go clubbing with :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and WishIwasChico
How much height nigga, I’m already larping so hard w my lifts, just added another inch so it’s like 3.5 extra now my shoes look like balloons when I wear them

Dark tall and handsome is law 😔
minecraft GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, ShowerMaxxing, future6psl and 4 others
I wish had a friends I could go clubbing with :ogre:
I don’t have friends I met them out and they were buying me drinks and shit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Blackgymmax and TechnoBoss
How much height nigga, I’m already larping so hard w my lifts, just added another inch so it’s like 3.5 extra now my shoes look like balloons when I wear them

Dark tall and handsome is law 😔
minecraft GIF
In the club it’s bad

Need to be 6’1 bare minimum, but 6’3 to be safe

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, bloomercel, try2beme and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, try2beme, tombradylover and 1 other person
In the club it’s bad

Larping to 6ft3 still invisible so over for retards that go clubbing in hello kitty shirts 😔

I don’t have friends I met them out and they were buying me drinks and shit
Nice, I don't think I have the social skills to do all that shit either.

Larping to 6ft3 still invisible so over for retards that go clubbing in hello kitty shirts 😔
Idk man ur not ugly idk how ur invisible

You have to stand out, a simple way is growing out some nice long hair

Or have a cool ass outfit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, bloomercel, Charisma and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, tombradylover and philosopher
My 5’7 black friend slays at the club. Tbh I wouldn’t go to the club unless I’m wearing 3 inch lifts

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and WishIwasChico
My 5’7 black friend slays at the club. Tbh I wouldn’t go to the club unless I’m wearing 3 inch lifts
You just contradicted yourself?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and butterworld
You just contradicted yourself?
My statement was deprived of context, he’s 5’7 but giga NT whereas I’m not. I’m 5’8 and I’m not necessarily a social stunner so in a club setting I would use lifts in order to compensate for height/social capability

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, dna_cel and WishIwasChico
fuark all too easy for chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
My statement was deprived of context, he’s 5’7 but giga NT whereas I’m not. I’m 5’8 and I’m not necessarily a social stunner so in a club setting I would use lifts in order to compensate for height/social capability
what makes him giga nt

what makes him giga nt
I place people into three categories, regular NT, giga NT, and not NT.

Regular NTs can fit in quite well, but giga NT are leader types who can make people feel comfortable, feels 100% authentic with no pauses in speech, good flow and facilitates all conversations they’re in. I assume it’s a product of high EQ and positive environmental feedback which a lot of blacks get from their upbringing.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, incelmogger and Copeful
I place people into three categories, regular NT, giga NT, and not NT.

Regular NTs can fit in quite well, but giga NT are leader types who can make people feel comfortable, feels 100% authentic with no pauses in speech, good flow and facilitates all conversations they’re in. I assume it’s a product of high EQ and positive environmental feedback which a lot of blacks get from their upbringing.
what differentiates non NT and regular NT? i feel like its more of a spectrum than three discrete categories

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Lets go clubbing when I’m in England bro I’m going over in like a month and a half

• +1
bro is larping out of his ass, now manlet curries and blacks are slaying according to this nigger, stfu and just say your malding cos some white guy fucked the shit out of your oneitis :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
what differentiates non NT and regular NT? i feel like its more of a spectrum than three discrete categories
Social life, very distinct personalities and interests, mental conditions, trauma

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
bro is larping out of his ass, now manlet curries and blacks are slaying according to this nigger, stfu and just say your malding cos some white guy fucked the shit out of your oneitis :lul:
BBC and Curry manlets rule the night, while 6’5 blue eyes finance trust fund betabux in the day

BBC and Curry manlets rule the night, while 6’5 blue eyes finance trust fund betabux in the day
more like curries and muh heckin bbcs daydream about having a night life while foids are getting pumped and dumped by some 6’5 blue eyes finance trust fund

Non NT: Lack of interest in trendy subjects, low EQ indicators like stuttering/lack of eye contact/awkward facial expressions.

NT: the negation of the previous qualities listed

It’s definitely a spectrum but for simplicity my brain groups people into three categories

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
more like curries and muh heckin bbcs daydream about having a night life while foids are getting pumped and dumped by some 6’5 blue eyes finance trust fund
Keep coping while a black man pillages your oneitis, and if by the grace of God a BBC hasn’t touched her yet then it’ll strike someone close to you. The third law of thermodynamics states everything returns to BBC.

Keep coping while a black man pillages your oneitis, and if by the grace of God a BBC hasn’t touched her yet then it’ll strike someone close to you.
jfl if you think asians and latinas believe in a sexual myth
meanwhile this is your sister on the daily after getting plowed by 10 bwcs at once

The third law of thermodynamics states everything returns to BBC.
and the 4th rule of foidinism states that women will boomerang back to bwcs after seeing an sbc, which is why they come back to bwc after seeing black man have small willies on average.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, try2beme and butterworld
Idk man ur not ugly idk how ur invisible

You have to stand out, a simple way is growing out some nice long hair

Or have a cool ass outfit
That is not for you to decide
A .org "not ugly" is just another subhuman.
If the women decide he's invisible, he's invisible.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart and WishIwasChico
In the club it’s bad

Yes, for MTNS or lower.

Op can slay at average height if his vibes are normal

jfl if you think asians and latinas believe in a sexual myth
meanwhile this is your sister on the daily after getting plowed by 10 bwcs at once
View attachment 2931662

and the 4th rule of foidinism states that women will boomerang back to bwcs after seeing an sbc, which is why they come back to bwc after seeing black man have small willies on average.
Nobody wants a pitch black coon with white womans hair attached to her bald head doing raceplay with a likely subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Slayed the first girl I approached by accident jfl.

I went to the pub, watched the boxing then to a bar with two people. Just danced, got iois but didn’t care about slaying at all.

Anyways we go to this club and we’re just sat talking and then we go dance floor and I say to this girl ‘my friend fancies you’

She says ‘what?’ But my friend didn’t know so walks off. So I say ‘I’m better, anyways’

Then her friend just says ‘kiss her now, she finds you really hot’

So I just kiss her, we leave the club, go to hers and fuck.

Clubs are so easy jfl. First girl I approach and I slay her.

She was very high E body and hot af Dm me to see her
Pm bhai

• Woah
Nobody wants a pitch black coon with white womans hair attached to her bald head doing raceplay with a likely subhuman
Not a word subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and WishIwasChico