GTFIH I slayed the first girl I approached at a club

His friend was a really cool guy tho tbf wasn’t even that bad looking like mtn and bought me drinks and shit
No one ever questioned why I was with myself or anything jfl or saw me as a rotter

• +1
Reactions: infini
Younger than me but only by a year or so. This guy who was 6’3 htn (he slayed that night) came up to me and said ‘you’re a very good looking guy bro’ then he was like ‘me and you are gonna slay fuck my friend look at him he looks like shit’

Fucking brutal
Please don't be lying jfl if you saw him jestermaxx except it's funny when Chad does it. Any shots of them? Fr there are guys you see in clubs and you can just tell from their group that they'll be the winners and losers of that night

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Please don't be lying jfl if you saw him jestermaxx except it's funny when Chad does it. Any shots of them? Fr there are guys you see in clubs and you can just tell from their group that they'll be the winners and losers of that night
Don’t lie?? Wdym bro???

And ye this guy was mass approaching foids the htn but getting shot down a bit then a foid approached him which he slayed

And ye bro looks is las

• +1
Reactions: infini
No one ever questioned why I was with myself or anything jfl or saw me as a rotter
Same here once I start talking I gain respect, though anything uncanny would have been to being more alt-looking in normie places which I'm less off-putting now. Seeing night and day difference this year in terms of respect and IOI's fuark son.

Last edited:
  • +1
Do you think harmony is bs? Or atleast the way ca calculates it cause he fucking had the same harmony score as meeks and his harmony score was higher than delisolas

View attachment 2935532
This is him, looks high mtn to me

I dont think harmony can be measured but it’s a “okay” benchmark ig

Is this Chico? Slightly above average looking which is why he slays so many whores lol, he's good looking but not intimidatingly good looking

• JFL
Is this Chico? Slightly above average looking which is why he slays so many whores lol, he's good looking but not intimidatingly good looking
That’s not me

Same here once I start talking I gain respect, though anything uncanny would have been to being more alt-looking in normie places which I'm less off-putting now. Seeing night and day difference this year in terms of respect and IOI's fuark son.
Ye bro water

do you watch one piece ? If so imu sama pretty creepy.

Do you think harmony is bs? Or atleast the way ca calculates it cause he fucking had the same harmony score as meeks and his harmony score was higher than delisolas

View attachment 2935532

Who's that?

View attachment 2935532

Looks htn tbh. Ratio's and other measures might help but they don't consider a creativity of a face. Meaning if something is creative on some one's face they might consider it a flaw. For eg chico's eye area is not perfect according to ratio's but harmonizes 9.9 /10 with his face same with delon. In a sense they are nice measure but completely relying on them is not great either .

Last edited:
Younger than me but only by a year or so. This guy who was 6’3 htn (he slayed that night) came up to me and said ‘you’re a very good looking guy bro’ then he was like ‘me and you are gonna slay fuck my friend look at him he looks like shit’

Fucking brutal
That doesn’t sound real tbh

Went clubbing with my mates once, another group of dudes pointed and yelled out “you’re wasting your time” to us lmao. They knew because they also left empty handed jfl. Now would they have said this if we were all tall HTNs? No fucking way lmao

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico and infini
Went clubbing with my mates once, another group of dudes pointed and yelled out “you’re wasting your time” to us lmao. They knew because they also left empty handed jfl. Now would they have said this if we were all tall HTNs? No fucking way lmao
No luck then?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and WishIwasChico
Slayed the first girl I approached by accident jfl.

I went to the pub, watched the boxing then to a bar with two people. Just danced, got iois but didn’t care about slaying at all.

Anyways we go to this club and we’re just sat talking and then we go dance floor and I say to this girl ‘my friend fancies you’

She says ‘what?’ But my friend didn’t know so walks off. So I say ‘I’m better, anyways’

Then her friend just says ‘kiss her now, she finds you really hot’

So I just kiss her, we leave the club, go to hers and fuck.

Clubs are so easy jfl. First girl I approach and I slay her.

She was very high E body and hot af Dm me to see her
Who tf dances jfl