[GTFIH] ICEHOODMAXXING = Legit for eye area

bigjuicy

bigjuicy

Gold

more than a month since i came here to get out of the truecel zone or rope. low cost, semi-effective way to improve your eye area, especially for bug eyes. no angle fraud, same lighting between each pic, no squint

Is my area area still shit? Yes >>>but this is a good short-term solution until you can hardmaxx and get orbital surgery/blepharoplasty, especially if you are broke oldcel like me

steps:

1. 1: use icemask around eyes 20-30mins a day, 2-3X a day

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22708, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, KING REIDYZ and 23 others
yeah ice hooding works

• +1
Reactions: lilrope, Deleted member 18244, bigjuicy and 1 other person
All the guides here say to do it for 5 min on each eye though, interesting

more than a month since i came here to get out of the truecel zone or rope. low cost, semi-effective way to improve your eye area, especially for bug eyes. no angle fraud, same lighting between each pic, no squint

Is my area area still shit? Yes >>>but this is a good short-term solution until you can hardmaxx and get orbital surgery/blepharoplasty, especially if you are broke oldcel like me

steps:

Life fuel. So just use a regular eye ice mask like women use? The blue gel one you put in the freezer?

Life fuel. So just use a regular eye ice mask like women use? The blue gel one you put in the freezer?
yeah thats the one, can get it on amazon for like $10, some old guides here says that straight ice on the eye area works too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person

steps:

amazing results if unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
be honest. are you squint maxxing at all?

if not then WOW.

• +1
idk how to edit the main post but here

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 23554 and 11 others
Literally the 2nd o'pry

just do icepacks 3x a day for the rest of your life theorem
hope some of you guys with bug eyes will try this out, i am still hardmaxxing when i get money though

Amazing you have kinda eyes like me in the after even though I'm not East Asian

Great results bro!!

steps:

• +1
yeah thats the one, can get it on amazon for like $10, some old guides here says that straight ice on the eye area works too

View attachment 1734166
I use straight ice cubes I found those don't provide as much of a cooling effect and don't hit the upper eyes as much as I want

Ice cubes after 5 mins there's a huge difference

• +1
Should i do if i havr no UEE and is it permanent

mongol maxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Mediterranean, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I use straight ice cubes I found those don't provide as much of a cooling effect and don't hit the upper eyes as much as I want

Ice cubes after 5 mins there's a huge difference
ya alot of guides here back in 2020 say to use ice cube, the ice mask thing hits the entire eye area and can just leave it on without melting

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
ya alot of guides here back in 2020 say to use ice cube, the ice mask thing hits the entire eye area and can just leave it on without melting
I had one years ago I just felt it wasn't cold enough to induce the same effect as an ice if that make sense

5 minutes on each upper eyelid 2-3 times a day = good results too

Btw did you find it helped your under eye area fill with fat (don't think this happens with under eyes compared to upper eyelids) or any other benefit?

• +1
I had one years ago I just felt it wasn't cold enough to induce the same effect as an ice if that make sense

5 minutes on each upper eyelid 2-3 times a day = good results too

Btw did you find it helped your under eye area fill with fat (don't think this happens with under eyes compared to upper eyelids) or any other benefit?
if you have undereye sclera show, the fat builds up there to hide it less, im not sure if it helps with making undereye straight-lined though

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

steps:

I got similar results as well.

Then again the before pic is >1 year old and I was still in late puberty, but ice hooding definitely helped.
I did eyelid pulling at the beginning, exercises, and some ice hooding. But then I started only ice hooding everyday and I got the best and most permanent results with it. It's definitely one of the best softmaxx. It's not dangerous at all, not too time investing, the results start showing fast, and the return on investment can be insane depending on your starting point.

Another more dangerous technique would be to use volufiline.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Silver, ballskin and 3 others

Then again the before pic is >1 year old and I was still in late puberty, but ice hooding definitely helped.
I did eyelid pulling at the beginning, exercises, and some ice hooding. But then I started only ice hooding everyday and I got the best and most permanent results with it. It's definitely one of the best softmaxx. It's not dangerous at all, not too time investing, the results start showing fast, and the return on investment can be insane depending on your starting point.

JFL thats amazing

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Like the American psycho ice mask?

You've turned blasian mirin bro

Motivation for me!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bigjuicy and Racky
Feels like 2019 again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, bigjuicy and Sal
Send me a link to buy this mask. Also, tell me about your under eye. Did it help reduce bags?

• +1
Your eye is not shit at all now btw. Good progress.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky and bigjuicy
So you just wear this and it shrinks your upper eyelid? :unsure:
icehooding increases fat around eye area, making UEE smaller

think of it like a fat graft

• +1
Reactions: Racky and ascension

steps:

Any improvement in under eyes?

• +1
icehooding increases fat around eye area, making UEE smaller

think of it like a fat graft
How cold should the ice mask be? Freezer or refrigerator?

• +1
only with sclera show, mine was pretty bad, no clue if it helps make UE straight-edged or with bags, im 30 so ill have eyebags regardless

cold compress reduces dark circles according to google though

Can any eye expert confirm if this is a good idea? I've wanted to try this for a while but people here have mentioned it could actually make your eye worse, something about brown fat I believe.

Ice hooding is retarded cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7073

are the gains permanent?

steps:

Hooding is a subhuman trait

The eye fruadingnis crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
are the gains permanent?
I don't know, I don’t think so
1 minute of ice hooding should be enough for maintenance though and it’s not that much of a problem to do that regularly for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19404
I don't know, I don’t think so
1 minute of ice hooding should be enough for maintenance though and it’s not that much of a problem to do that regularly for the rest of your life
will definitely try out

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Racky
You need maintenance it gradually fades away. I was bathing with cold water and ice cube for 2 years but time consuming i will switch to gel mask.

Thanks for the tips i was tired spending 20min + in cold water.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Tallooksmaxxer
Than how do you explain his results? Squinting?
For one its cope because Its not permanent, and yes he is squinting and then squinting harder in the squinting photo.

For one its cope because Its not permanent, and yes he is squinting and then squinting harder in the squinting photo.
Well yeah nobody claimed it was permanent, and do you think he has no temporary gains without squinting?

Icehoodproblem

Thoughts on this? I've been wanting to try it but I don't want to destroy my under eye support

cant wait to buy that shit and wasting time just to see that it won't work for me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

anyway, this is beyond ridicolous. How putting ice on eyes makes better results than surgery? jfl

Then mewing can solve the worst case of maxilla recession.

idk how to edit the main post but here

View attachment 1734225
I don't quite understand the effect of ice here. Ice is supposed to burn fat, enlighten me with this issue as it reduced your sclera show. doesn't losing fat cause the opposite?

Last edited:
link the same one you have