[GTFIH] ICEHOODMAXXING = Legit for eye area

@bigjuicy
Does your upper eyelid stay like the after all day or does it get worse as the day goes on?

I don't quite understand the effect of ice here. Ice is supposed to burn fat, enlighten me with this issue as it reduced your sclera show. doesn't losing fat cause the opposite?
brown fat increases as the area gets colder. (on some certain areas)

you should check volufilling for undereye

Anyway to get incredibles eyebrow at 15 ? Should i testosterone maxx ?

Before reading this thread I had bought this mask Amazon product ASIN B0936LTZS2, but when it's cold (I keep it in the freezer) its shape does not fit on my face. And even when it's softer, it rests on my eyebrows, nose and zygos, without even touching my eyelids. I have resorted to use the two disks included in the same package, but they are uncomfortable because I have to keep them in place by my hands.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Patient A
Before reading this thread I had bought this mask Amazon product ASIN B0936LTZS2, but when it's cold (I keep it in the freezer) its shape does not fit on my face. And even when it's softer, it rests on my eyebrows, nose and zygos, without even touching my eyelids. I have resorted to use the two disks included in the same package, but they are uncomfortable because I have to keep them in place by my hands.
@bigjuicy what do you think?

more than a month since i came here to get out of the truecel zone or rope. low cost, semi-effective way to improve your eye area, especially for bug eyes. no angle fraud, same lighting between each pic, no squint

Is my area area still shit? Yes >>>but this is a good short-term solution until you can hardmaxx and get orbital surgery/blepharoplasty, especially if you are broke oldcel like me

steps:

1. 1: use icemask around eyes 20-30mins a day, 2-3X a day

Which icemask do u use

@bigjuicy what do you think?
any mask works fine if its cold enough, even if it doesnt touch. put those pads on your lids and lie down for 10-20 minutes or move your mask down to your lids so it touches. might be hard to see but it works

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Can icehooding help with face skin colour? Cold temperatures make veins shrink, increasing the pressure locally, thus theorically allowing for blood to reach further.

I'm very interested in learning more about icehooding. This looks like a soft, low risk, easy and comfortable looksmax that can pump your PSL significantly.

Icehooding looks like complete dog shit, fatty hooding is disgusting

Anything temporary is cope
Not as valuable as permanent result but semi permanent is still something.
Even fully temporary improvements have to be taken into account.

For example pumping your muscle at the gym, makes your body slightly better, let's say +0.2 PSL, still something to consider.

just blocked everyone itt who believes this works, ez iq filter

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, Elvisandreaa, alriodai and 1 other person
Gymmaxxing is temporary since you have to keep working out to keep gains. Is it cope?
Nice cherrypick, anything temporary in my opinion is under 3 weeks. Your gym physique would take months to deteriate. But you are diverting the arguement a bit, icehooding is cope.

But yes to a certain degree gymcelling is major cope, I have had a really good physique and it has made little difference to the girls i would pull in clubs. As they don’t see my physique until i am undressed.

Cope as in the sense that its not going to give you insane really good results that you want and is something that needs to be done repeatedly, with poor results.

However if i were to rephrase this statement, everything temporary is coping to a certain degree.

Last edited:
Nice cherrypick, anything temporary in my opinion is under 3 weeks. Your gym physique would take months to deteriate. But you are diverting the arguement a bit, icehooding is cope.

Cope as in the sense that its not going to give you insane really good results that you want and is something that needs to be done repeatedly, with poor results.

However if i were to rephrase this statement, everything temporary is coping to a certain degree.
Here is the thing. IF ice hooding works, it can improve your PSL. It takes around 20 minutes daily to see results in a couple of weeks. Everybody has 20 minutes in their daily lifes to get an ice mask wrapper around their faces.

If the results are legit, you can get some hooding, which will improve your looks. This improvement could be from almost negligible to noticeable. Anyhow, there is no doubt that having hooded eyes is better than not having them. If it costs 20 minutes daily every 2-3 days to keep them, the price you are paying in time is nothing compared to the benefits you are reaping.

Every decime of rating stacks up. 0.5 points from gymmaxxing, 0.1 points from good posture, 0.1 points from icehooding, 0.3 points from having good collagen... you start to add up the small looks improvements you are performing and you realize you went from a 5/10 to a 6/10.

That's just my 2 cents though.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Elvisandreaa, alriodai and 1 other person
do you think hooded eyes even matters without bones and can help you to ascend or nah

Are the results gone or do you still have them?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

more than a month since i came here to get out of the truecel zone or rope. low cost, semi-effective way to improve your eye area, especially for bug eyes. no angle fraud, same lighting between each pic, no squint

Is my area area still shit? Yes >>>but this is a good short-term solution until you can hardmaxx and get orbital surgery/blepharoplasty, especially if you are broke oldcel like me

steps:

this is the idiot rater

Here is the thing. IF ice hooding works, it can improve your PSL. It takes around 20 minutes daily to see results in a couple of weeks. Everybody has 20 minutes in their daily lifes to get an ice mask wrapper around their faces.

If the results are legit, you can get some hooding, which will improve your looks. This improvement could be from almost negligible to noticeable. Anyhow, there is no doubt that having hooded eyes is better than not having them. If it costs 20 minutes daily every 2-3 days to keep them, the price you are paying in time is nothing compared to the benefits you are reaping.

Every decime of rating stacks up. 0.5 points from gymmaxxing, 0.1 points from good posture, 0.1 points from icehooding, 0.3 points from having good collagen... you start to add up the small looks improvements you are performing and you realize you went from a 5/10 to a 6/10.

That's just my 2 cents though.
that's the problem with people on this forum

every thing is cope, they think only surgery work (which in 99% of cases fuck syour whole harmony and descends you)

things that take 5 minute to do daily they won't do because "muh mhu temporray"
"muh i don't do skincare muh muh muh mhu balbla"

they don't do anything and complain

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Anyway to get incredibles eyebrow at 15 ? Should i testosterone maxx ?
never mess with T you will get your growth plates closed if you are really desperate for it take aromasin with T

steps:

thanks for inspiration OP I will do it eventually sometimes probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
jfl at this idiot head tilting. we can see the nct vs pct before and after. its just head tilt. for further proof, lighting hits different each pic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Thoughts guys?

Can i also put my face in an box with ice filled for 1 minutes everyday?
@bigjuicy @bigjuicy

I got similar results as well.

Then again the before pic is >1 year old and I was still in late puberty, but ice hooding definitely helped.
I did eyelid pulling at the beginning, exercises, and some ice hooding. But then I started only ice hooding everyday and I got the best and most permanent results with it. It's definitely one of the best softmaxx. It's not dangerous at all, not too time investing, the results start showing fast, and the return on investment can be insane depending on your starting point.

Another more dangerous technique would be to use volufiline.

Do you still have UEE gains after you stopped Ice hooding?

• +1
Reactions: Racky

steps:

Real G

no way this cant be frauded

steps:

not a bad eye area bro

whats the consensus

steps:

These results are not achievable preeminently with that amount of time

Can someone (if this is legit of course) explain how this works?

Can someone (if this is legit of course) explain how this works?
Ive done it but I already have hooded eyes caused by low set browridge and good fat distribution

I believe it either makes u store more fat in the upper eyelids for some reason (maybe to protect them?)

Or

It makes your eyelids smaller since ice restricts blood flow reducing swollen eyelids and making it easier for the eyelid fat to move down. But i can’t explain why it works even after the day after you’ve done it

Also sleep quality and quantity , drinking lots of water and diet play a role if your eyes will look swollen/bug like or normal/hooded , at least in my experience

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover