GTFIH IF YOU ARE FRAMEMAXXING

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

I will rearrange Gio Scotti's guts.
To properly framemaxx you have to put stress on the arms by either swimming, doing the Hercules hold or... you guessed it the Reeves Deadlift. This is probably one if not the only exercise that directly puts stress on the clavicles so you have to do it correctly.
image-asset.jpeg
Reeves-Deadlift-The-Classic-Lift-Upgraded.jpg
Reeves reportedly stated in certain interviews that he created the 'Reeves Deadlift' but it should not be used as a deadlift cause the Deadlift doesnt directly puts stress on the clavicles.
So, to not waste your time any further he said that you have to do shrugs while holding the bar to properly widen the clavicles/shoulders.

Heres a video you can easily find on Youtube that shows the proper way to do the Shrug

Now, before you watch note that you have to pull your shoulders back and just use the Scapula up and down, up and down, feeling the stress mostly on your delts and not the traps.
maxresdefault.jpg
-Also the shrug movement has to be very slow and intense-

Happy Framemaxxing lads.
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, GalacticHero, 5.5psl and 2 others
steve-reeves-16.jpg

reeves already had more or less the same frame at age 16 and none of his training visibly contributed to it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 8365, ItsOverCel and 6 others
steve-reeves-16.jpg

reeves already had more or less the same frame at age 16 and none of his training visibly contributed to it.
already knew that go swimmin then

I've seen this exercise thrown around here and there but do we have examples of anyone who's actually improved their frame from framelet or just average with it?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
doesnt seem like it tbh

did you widen the clavicles or did it just develop the shoulders?

Reeves deadlift is stupid. Just do BTN press and face pulls with external rotation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, 5.5psl, ascension! and 1 other person
did you widen the clavicles or did it just develop the shoulders?
fixed my scapular positioning because I had bad posture and developed the shoulders.

if your chest is underdeveloped compared to your back your shoulder blades get pulled backwards which makes you look narrower.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Slayercel and ascension!
I've seen this exercise thrown around here and there but do we have examples of anyone who's actually improved their frame from framelet or just average with it?
Nope, there isn't.
already knew that go swimmin then
Amazes me that there are people that still don't know this but what causes the "swimmer frame" is not swimming, it is that if you have said frame you will do better on the sport.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 27472
steve-reeves-16.jpg

Yeah this sounds about right. I don’t think you can train your clavicles lol or every bodybuilder would be doing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and 5.5psl
fixed my scapular positioning because I had bad posture and developed the shoulders.

if your chest is underdeveloped compared to your back your shoulder blades get pulled backwards which makes you look narrower.
How can I fix this? I have the same problem you had right now

Lol it's only 1 excercise you need to research way more as of now
There are so many things you can do to significantly wider th frame except for gaining muscle

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 27472
Lol it's only 1 excercise you need to research way more as of now
There are so many things you can do to significantly wider th frame except for gaining muscle
what do you do? I just do very high delt volume, for all 3 heads

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
what do you do? I just do very high delt volume, for all 3 heads
Microfractures
Dumbbell pullovers + deep breathing squats for ribcage expansion
Reeves deadlift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 27472
How can I fix this? I have the same problem you had right now
it is quite literally just strengthening your muscles, if there's an imbalance between the back and the front you either get rounded shoulders (if the front is too tight and the back is too weak) or they're pulled back too far which is the opposite (if the back is too tight and the front is weak), most people have some form of it due to their sedentary lifestyle.

if the back and front of your body both have proper development it keeps your shoulders in a proper neutral position in the middle where they appear their widest.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
No gym for ur frame

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel
That’s literally all you can do