(GTFIH) Ince that went to my high school is being cancelled by a thousand people due to 30 rapes and abuses against minor girls, it`s on Instagram gtf

D

Deleted member 20677

We know what you did
Title
I had this nigga on my Facebook and he was a certified weirdo and incel jfl, posted shirtless pics out of nowhere without a context and used to shitpost before shitposting became a normie thing
He even called himself a ` male feminist` and went to the pride events on my city (300.000 people jfl)
The girls he raped were fully wasted so it was easier for him they say
He is being missing for like 1 week, the case is already waiting for legal support and all of the feminist on my shithole want him dead
Oh and he`s like 5`6
Screenshot 20230403 104422 Instagram

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, 190cm90kg, Xangsane and 8 others
Let him burn

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 20677
Thread theme:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: virren, stevielake, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
Title
I had this nigga on my Facebook and he was a certified weirdo and incel jfl, posted shirtless pics out of nowhere without a context and used to shitpost before shitposting became a normie thing
He even called himself a ` male feminist` and went to the pride events on my city (300.000 people jfl)
He is being missing for like 1 week, the case is already waiting for legal support and all of the feminist on my shithole want him dead
Oh and he`s like 5`6
View attachment 2136068
Free him he ain't do nothing wrong

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: virren, stevielake, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
Title
Oh and he`s like 5`6
View attachment 2136068
Cuenca?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
if he was goodlooking he couldve raped all he wanted to

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin, slayer69, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, pardocel, flippasav and 1 other person
screenshot_20230403_104422_instagram-jpg.2136068
320.png

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, pardocel, Roquefort and 3 others
mogs me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 20677
He even called himself a Chad btw he probably had an account here I remember Lookism was popular on my country back on the day even when I wasn`t BlackPilled
Nigga is fucked ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 27066
1-png.2134600

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Solar, pardocel and 3 others
He even called himself a Chad btw he probably had an account here I remember Lookism was popular on my country back on the day even when I wasn`t BlackPilled
Nigga is fucked ngl
Average narcy autist I know some

• +1
Something like this happened to a guy I know. Then it turns out it was all made up by his ex girlfriend who he cheated on. Nothing actually happened to him except getting cut off by most of his friends

Same thing with Ian Connor. 33 rape accusations and he is still a free man. Justin roilland was fired from everything just to layer have charges dropped against him. They still can’t find the evidence required to convict Mr Tate.

My point is with this shit you never actually know until it goes to court. Shit can look very bad on social media then half the time the charges will be dropped

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, 190cm90kg, pardocel and 2 others
No jfl how do u know about Cuenca

He raped subhumans also
He told girls to help him administrate his Onlyfans jfl
View attachment 2136087
View attachment 2136088
In reality is a group of subhumans from my ex High School, he is the leader
All of them are framelets and manlets lmao
I just googled it and it says there are about 300k people living there.
Btw, are there any English news sources on this case?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 20677
Something like this happened to a guy I know. Then it turns out it was all made up by his ex girlfriend who cheated on him. Nothing actually happened to him except getting cut off by most of his friends

Same thing with Ian Connor. 33 rape accusations and he is still a free man. Justin roilland was fired from everything just to layer have charges dropped against him. They still can’t find the evidence required to convict Mr Tate.

My point is with this shit you never actually know until it goes to court. Shit can look very bad on social media then half the time the charges will be dropped
Yh some recently created accounts ( no profile pic less than 100 followers following etc) are trying to defend him, the feminists say that they are alts of his family or the rapist group that he created
I can`t find his social media profiles anymore tho, some slut said to expose him on TikTok so there will be more exposure, there are audios of him( he sounds like a complete retard tbh tbf)
Maybe he roped, he hasn`t been seen on a week

Yh some recently created accounts ( no profile pic less than 100 followers following etc) are trying to defend him, the feminists say that they are alts of his family or the rapist group that he created
I can`t find his social media profiles anymore tho, some slut said to expose him on TikTok so there will be more exposure, there are audios of him( he sounds like a complete retard tbh tbf)
Maybe he roped, he hasn`t been seen on a week
I’m not saying he did or didn’t. I’m saying let’s see what happens in court, if it never goes to court that means there’s no evidence

• +1
I just googled it and it says there are about 300k people living there.
Btw, are there any English news sources on this case?
Sadly now but there audios and pics
I`ll post them even if they are on Spanish you can translate the shortest sentences there is some shit
He send random dick pics and nudes to 14 year old girls when he was like 17 or 18, he also send audiod moaning while fapping and videos of him eyaculating
Screenshot 20230403 111811 Instagram

Girl: I didn`t realize it was harassment
Him: sorry
Really sorry
It will never happen again
Forgive me
Screenshot 20230403 111819 Instagram

Girl: this gas destroyed me
Him: we can work it out
It wasn`t my intention I swear
Girl: really?
Screenshot 20230403 111827 Instagram

Him: I need a limit
You are an important person on my life (jfl)
And hurting you hurts me

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I`ll post them even if they are on Spanish you can translate the shortest sentences there is some shit
He send random dick pics and nudes to 14 year old girls when he was like 17 or 18, he also send audiod moaning while fapping and videos of him eyaculating
View attachment 2136099
Really sorry
Forgive me
View attachment 2136102

View attachment 2136103
And hurting you hurts me
perdun

• JFL
if he was good looking then he wouldn't have done anything wrong, but since he's ugly I consider him a complete monster and waste of life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 20677
View attachment 2136099
Really sorry
Forgive me
View attachment 2136102

View attachment 2136103
And hurting you hurts me
"hacerte daño me duele" jajaja lo disfruta el cabrón

• JFL
Screenshot 20230403 111846 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112739 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112746 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112750 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112755 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112759 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112803 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112807 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112810 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112813 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112817 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112820 Instagram
Screenshot 20230403 112823 Instagram

Dude is a liar, he says his brother went to the United States and he got killed due to racism jfl he doesn`t even has a brother
he says girls raped him jfl

i mean... atleast he's not a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Pikabro and Deleted member 20677
i mean... atleast he's not a virgin
When the girl gained conscience back they beated him jfl one time it says that he fell and hitted himself with a dumbbell so he passed out jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Solar
Who cares? Let him. Let him rape whoever he wants. The girls could have said no or fought him but they didn’t. Rape is always a woman’s fault.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Pikabro and Deleted member 20677
Who cares? Let him. Let him rape whoever he wants. The girls could have said no or fought him but they didn’t. Rape is always a woman’s fault.
They were drunk actually jfl at these sluts
15 year old and getting wasted every week

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Rapemaxxing is legit, if I was white id do it all the time tbh since white privilege makes police and courts more likely to believe you over a shitskin like me.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 20677
Rapemaxxing is legit, if I was white id do it all the time tbh since white privilege makes police and courts more likely to believe you over a shitskin like me.
The girls he raped weren`t white tho

is it weird that I empathize more with the fact that he is 5'6 than his victims? 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 20677
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Looksmax indians and rapemaxxed schizos
Mirin your social circle

• JFL
Damn

• +1
The girls he raped weren`t white tho
I know. I mean that if your white no one cares if you break the law in America. If your black or ethnic you need to be straight edge as fuck and never break any rules. It's white privilege.

If I was a white frat boy I'd rape hella bitches since no one would care or arrest me due to my skin being white.

• +1