GTFIH: Its been a hell of a journey on my path to lose my virginity, coming soon boys.

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
I've come to realize that its not all about looks. I am 22 years old and until a couple months ago i was KHHV. I had to girls fawning over me because of my looks that i lost because i am autistic around women. Believe it or not I work a door to door sales job, so I should be very social and NT, and I am great at my job, but i can not come up with things on the spot in normal conversations with women. and i don't know how to talk to women my age. So basically over the summer we have our team of 15 sales guys. And a girl came to visit one of them. He was my really good friend, and she was his really good friend. She was probably a 6.5/10 on the looks scale. white, Pretty attractive face, with a fat ass. So when she came I hung around my friend and she was there, and she was there for 2 days. During those 2 days i was incredibly weird and we were around each other maybe 8 hours in total. She took EXTREME interest in me of all the 15 guys due to me being best friends with her mutual friend, and him respecting me. She also LOVED my height, she constantly talked about how she only likes men over 6 feet. She also said specifically she liked my bone structure.Well after she left i thought she was gone and i felt a connection and was sad. Well, SHE added ME on snapchat and she wanted me to visit her in oregon ASAP. But i didnt really jump on it and we started talking for a couple months.

She lived in a different state than me. SO basically, she was all obsessed with me and she eventually bought a ticket to come visit me at my cabin in the middle of the woods in a different state... I talked all about how i was gonna fuck her and it was sexual before she came. But we spent 3 days together and we didn't have sex. I didnt know how to initiate. We cuddled and watched movies and flirted the entire time and i have never felt that kind of love from a women in my entire life. To lay on her boobs shirtless while she stroked me and caressed me and holding her in my arms for hours was orgasmic. and even slept together jfl... I DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE COURAGE TO KISS HER once when she gave me so many chances. and she told me after she left she was so frustrated. WE EVEN SHOWERED TOGETHER. So basically she initiated and kissed me twice and that was my first real kiss... and we held hands a lot. Then after she went home she still liked me for a couple weeks but then she realized that something was off and she cut me off. i was not NT. So she ended up contacting her bbc ex and that was the end of that.

I then had a girl from tinder that i met and talked to for 3 weeks. She told me how hot she thought i was. I took her on a date to a restaurant and after she said she could already see herself falling for me and that i was "so hot". we made out in her car heavily but she said before teh date she was not gonna have sex the first date no matter what. She fantasized about me after the date and we talked non stop about all the crazy sex we were gonna have together. But she wanted one more date before. So i took her out again. it was horrible. My driving was so bad because i have ADHD and nearly got in a car accident. (i actually got pulled over on the first date). And we clashed hard on politics, She carried the conversation hard i did not hardly even speak because i was trying to act like i did not care because that is what chad does right? And worst of all i made an autistic comment about the food she was eating i said "that's a lot of carbs" i didnt even mean it like that but it offended her horribly and made her feel bad. The combination of all those things brought her interest from 10 all the way to 0 in a mere 1 hour session, because she realized this was not going to last long term, and she went for some other chad on tinder over me. she was probably a 6.5/10 in looks.

I have had me ego shattered brutally twice in the span of 1-2 months. I thought looks were everything. I can get into the door but i cant keep them around. And i will admit i have had girls that were just down to come over and fuck but i never did that. So i guess volcel. I just want an ltr and i want to fall in love man thats all. Maybe fuck around and have 10 different concubines for a while. Maybe its over for me. Im just glad i got to feel the touch of a women like that. Im making progress though so i guess that is good. Im 6'4 completely gymcelled with a 5-6 psl face. But being aspie is a death sentence. Im Currently rotting at home jobless because i work during the summer and make 6 figures, and i also dont go to school. So online dating is my only hope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, darkness97, javab and 7 others
Dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16771, Tholoss, n0rthface and 2 others
yea, didnt read a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tholoss, Deleted member 15099, Edgar and 2 others
Shocked Bad News GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, one job away and germanlooks
I have had me ego shattered brutally twice in the span of 1-2 months.

And? I was punished in group therapy for being reluctant to chat with someone who preferred the company of a tall Italian guy. She later mocked my voice in a suicide ward.

I was pummeled and laughed at because of my phallus size and femoids called me a monotone "leprachaun". I was homeless and autistic.

You'll get over it.

lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Thankfully I did everything except putting my dick in a girl when I was really young with a girl older than me I am not even kidding.That shit really helped me through my middle school and high school years,gave me a lot of confidence

Last edited:
Lifefuel that you got that amount of that attention, since you are not even good looking 😅

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
She also LOVED my height, she constantly talked about how she only likes men over 6 feet.
Stopped reading right there. Yeah no shit height matters too. Looks = everything.

Lifefuel that you got that amount of that attention, since you are not even good looking 😅
in my pfp i am not gl. But i am 6'4 gymcelled and have chad bone structure. dyed hair brown and use bronzer and stylemax with jewelry and watch chain and cologne but maybe ur right

These aspie niggas literally have girls who shower with them and would suck their dicks on the spot but still aren’t able to initiate a kiss:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, LooksOrDeath, Jamal2222 and 1 other person
@Unmoggablegingercel

I want to help you out man
I was eating when you posted so I couldn’t give a proper response.

Listen one thing about all this kissing making out fucking stuff is until you do it,that shit seems like the biggest thing in the world but once you do it unless something catastrophic happens will seem like the most casual shit

To me it looks like you have a lot of baggage from time before your looksmax.I’ve actually seen your before after threads as I am leanmaxing myself.I can tell that you have your old mentality left from those years.

The fact that she had to start kissing shows how mentally unprepared for all of this you are.
Thankfully I did everything except putting my dick in a girl when I was really young with a girl older than me I am not even kidding.That shit really helped me through my middle school and high school years,gave me a lot of confidence
I was 8 btw.I deleted that part originally but I think you should know after this I had 0 problems with girls when it came to talking making out flirting etc etc but when high school came and sex entered my head I became kind of reserved and anxious cause I never did it had huge confidence issues and mental health problems.Looking back it didn’t matter I was even above average at the time,it wasn’t just physical it was mental too

The best way to get over this shit has 2 aspects imo

First you have to stop acting like women are these different species that are way above you or some shit.What helped me was my mentality changed from this to I want to fuck x girl.

What I mean by that is I decided I don’t even want to go down on a women just do my thing and get out.Because there is nothing to prove,if you are goodlooking enough it means you get to have access.That’s it,just do it have a good time yourself and drop this mentality of am I acting normal enough for her.Who gives a shit,just put your enjoyment before you impressing her or appearing normal enough for her.

Secondly you need to just interact with women while having a different mentality,practice makes it perfect.

Tldr:Your purpose should be having fun with them not proving yourself.

This was a lot of rambling from me honestly.I hope it helps you and other guys here a little bit and I certainly hope didn’t write too much nonsense

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and javab
t
@Unmoggablegingercel

I want to help you out man
I was eating when you posted so I couldn’t give a proper response.

Listen one thing about all this kissing making out fucking stuff is until you do it,that shit seems like the biggest thing in the world but once you do it unless something catastrophic happens will seem like the most casual shit

To me it looks like you have a lot of baggage from time before your looksmax.I’ve actually seen your before after threads as I am leanmaxing myself.I can tell that you have your old mentality left from those years.

The fact that she had to start kissing shows how mentally unprepared for all of this you are.

I was 8 btw.I deleted that part originally but I think you should know after this I had 0 problems with girls when it came to talking making out flirting etc etc but when high school came and sex entered my head I became kind of reserved and anxious cause I never did it had huge confidence issues and mental health problems.Looking back it didn’t matter I was even above average at the time,it wasn’t just physical it was mental too

The best way to get over this shit has 2 aspects imo

First you have to stop acting like women are these different species that are way above you or some shit.What helped me was my mentality changed from this to I want to fuck x girl.

What I mean by that is I decided I don’t even want to go down on a women just do my thing and get out.Because there is nothing to prove,if you are goodlooking enough it means you get to have access.That’s it,just do it have a good time yourself and drop this mentality of am I acting normal enough for her.Who gives a shit,just put your enjoyment before you impressing her or appearing normal enough for her.

Secondly you need to just interact with women while having a different mentality,practice makes it perfect.

Tldr:Your purpose should be having fun with them not proving yourself.

This was a lot of rambling from me honestly.I hope it helps you and other guys here a little bit and I certainly hope didn’t write too much nonsense
Thank you so much for This response bro. The things you said are very accurate. It’s been a struggle, and it’s definitely a mental battle for Me. I know sex is not a big deal and I try to think of it like that but a lot of the time I can’t help it and I get nervous. When I made out with that girl she said why are you so nervous. Exc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
t

Thank you so much for This response bro. The things you said are very accurate. It’s been a struggle, and it’s definitely a mental battle for Me. I know sex is not a big deal and I try to think of it like that but a lot of the time I can’t help it and I get nervous. When I made out with that girl she said why are you so nervous. Exc.
Yeah I get you man it’s really hard to readjust your brain

My suggestion as I said first understand your situation you are 6’4 goodlooking and muscular like legit even with current day hypergamy you are way above smv wise compared to some becky

Once you internalize this go interact with women again

You might as well go for some average girl as well because you might feel less self conscious with her compared to a stacy

I’d appreciate it if you tell us how it goes in the future since I’m kinda curious

And forum is quiet today there will be more people later to discuss

You can pm me if you need it though,this forum helped me mentally a lot I might as well help others

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, javab and Unmoggablegingercel
t
Yeah I get you man it’s really hard to readjust your brain

My suggestion as I said first understand your situation you are 6’4 goodlooking and muscular like legit even with current day hypergamy you are way above smv wise compared to some becky

Once you internalize this go interact with women again

You might as well go for some average girl as well because you might feel less self conscious with her compared to a stacy

I’d appreciate it if you tell us how it goes in the future since I’m kinda curious

And forum is quiet today there will be more people later to discuss

You can pm me if you need it though,this forum helped me mentally a lot I might as well help others
This is exactly what i am going to do. I just want experience. So I am going to settle for a Becky and then as I get comfortable climb higher and higher. Wish me luck and I’ll hit you up if I need anything. Thanks a lot

I've come to realize that its not all about looks. I am 22 years old and until a couple months ago i was KHHV. I had to girls fawning over me because of my looks that i lost because i am autistic around women. Believe it or not I work a door to door sales job, so I should be very social and NT, and I am great at my job, but i can not come up with things on the spot in normal conversations with women. and i don't know how to talk to women my age. So basically over the summer we have our team of 15 sales guys. And a girl came to visit one of them. He was my really good friend, and she was his really good friend. She was probably a 6.5/10 on the looks scale. white, Pretty attractive face, with a fat ass. So when she came I hung around my friend and she was there, and she was there for 2 days. During those 2 days i was incredibly weird and we were around each other maybe 8 hours in total. She took EXTREME interest in me of all the 15 guys due to me being best friends with her mutual friend, and him respecting me. She also LOVED my height, she constantly talked about how she only likes men over 6 feet. She also said specifically she liked my bone structure.Well after she left i thought she was gone and i felt a connection and was sad. Well, SHE added ME on snapchat and she wanted me to visit her in oregon ASAP. But i didnt really jump on it and we started talking for a couple months.

She lived in a different state than me. SO basically, she was all obsessed with me and she eventually bought a ticket to come visit me at my cabin in the middle of the woods in a different state... I talked all about how i was gonna fuck her and it was sexual before she came. But we spent 3 days together and we didn't have sex. I didnt know how to initiate. We cuddled and watched movies and flirted the entire time and i have never felt that kind of love from a women in my entire life. To lay on her boobs shirtless while she stroked me and caressed me and holding her in my arms for hours was orgasmic. and even slept together jfl... I DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE COURAGE TO KISS HER once when she gave me so many chances. and she told me after she left she was so frustrated. WE EVEN SHOWERED TOGETHER. So basically she initiated and kissed me twice and that was my first real kiss... and we held hands a lot. Then after she went home she still liked me for a couple weeks but then she realized that something was off and she cut me off. i was not NT. So she ended up contacting her bbc ex and that was the end of that.

I then had a girl from tinder that i met and talked to for 3 weeks. She told me how hot she thought i was. I took her on a date to a restaurant and after she said she could already see herself falling for me and that i was "so hot". we made out in her car heavily but she said before teh date she was not gonna have sex the first date no matter what. She fantasized about me after the date and we talked non stop about all the crazy sex we were gonna have together. But she wanted one more date before. So i took her out again. it was horrible. My driving was so bad because i have ADHD and nearly got in a car accident. (i actually got pulled over on the first date). And we clashed hard on politics, She carried the conversation hard i did not hardly even speak because i was trying to act like i did not care because that is what chad does right? And worst of all i made an autistic comment about the food she was eating i said "that's a lot of carbs" i didnt even mean it like that but it offended her horribly and made her feel bad. The combination of all those things brought her interest from 10 all the way to 0 in a mere 1 hour session, because she realized this was not going to last long term, and she went for some other chad on tinder over me. she was probably a 6.5/10 in looks.

I have had me ego shattered brutally twice in the span of 1-2 months. I thought looks were everything. I can get into the door but i cant keep them around. And i will admit i have had girls that were just down to come over and fuck but i never did that. So i guess volcel. I just want an ltr and i want to fall in love man thats all. Maybe fuck around and have 10 different concubines for a while. Maybe its over for me. Im just glad i got to feel the touch of a women like that. Im making progress though so i guess that is good. Im 6'4 completely gymcelled with a 5-6 psl face. But being aspie is a death sentence. Im Currently rotting at home jobless because i work during the summer and make 6 figures, and i also dont go to school. So online dating is my only hope.
IMG 7079

thats normal behavior for long time Virgins. i had a similar experience first time. just try to be more assertive and shit(y)

• Love it
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
And we clashed hard on politics,
This had me laughing so hard.
It's an annoying skill, to navigate talks on politics, religion, and shit like that. It's a risky move, to be ones oppinionated self, around these things.

She carried the conversation hard i did not hardly even speak because i was trying to act like i did not care because that is what chad does right?
better to show some interest, and pro-actoveness. When you are good looking liek you are.
Try to act like don't care, is a redpill and usa believe-system COPE. Just don't be a NEEDY bicth. But acting like don't care, is also shit.
And worst of all i made an autistic comment about the food she was eating i said "that's a lot of carbs" i didnt even mean it like that but it offended her horribly and made her feel bad.
LOL @ you calling her fat, basically.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have had me ego shattered brutally twice in the span of 1-2 months. I thought looks were everything. I can get into the door but i cant keep them around.
that first woman strory was brutal. It sounds like, she basically offered herself to you. Next time when such a type of scenario happens, be more pro-active.
And i will admit i have had girls that were just down to come over and fuck but i never did that.
shy? they truned you off?
So i guess volcel.
rejecting sex = volcel.
Im 6'4 completely gymcelled with a 5-6 psl face. But being aspie is a death sentence. Im Currently rotting at home jobless because i work during the summer and make 6 figures, and i also dont go to school. So online dating is my only hope.
being jobless neet = ideal. Lots of free time, to chase, and hang with women.
At your looks level. You just needs to be pro-active. That whole "act like don't care", is for nromie guys; that need to try to find an edge to get some female through trying dumb psycholgy tricks. But you are good looking enough, that you don't need dumb psychology games. You just need to be pro-aactive, take some initaive. And when it comes to talking, not say (or do) to many things that put her off. But you don't need to do anything fancy, when it comes talking.

That;s muh opinion

• +1
OP had a girl in his bed and didnt even kiss her

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Unmoggablegingercel
This had me laughing so hard.
It's an annoying skill, to navigate talks on politics, religion, and shit like that. It's a risky move, to be ones oppinionated self, around these things.

better to show some interest, and pro-actoveness. When you are good looking liek you are.
Try to act like don't care, is a redpill and usa believe-system COPE. Just don't be a NEEDY bicth. But acting like don't care, is also shit.

LOL @ you calling her fat, basically.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that first woman strory was brutal. It sounds like, she basically offered herself to you. Next time when such a type of scenario happens, be more pro-active.

shy? they truned you off?

rejecting sex = volcel.

being jobless neet = ideal. Lots of free time, to chase, and hang with women.
At your looks level. You just needs to be pro-active. That whole "act like don't care", is for nromie guys; that need to try to find an edge to get some female through trying dumb psycholgy tricks. But you are good looking enough, that you don't need dumb psychology games. You just need to be pro-aactive, take some initaive. And when it comes to talking, not say (or do) to many things that put her off. But you don't need to do anything fancy, when it comes talking.

That;s muh opinion

Love you bro you are my favorite user

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
You ever thought about having a few shots before meeting a girl to chill out?

You ever thought about having a few shots before meeting a girl to chill out?
I took a small weed edible and it helped me out a lot on my first date. Second date I didn’t and it was a lot different.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
What about getting drunk? :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Wh

What product or service do you sell door to door?

I have not read a single word in this entire thread

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

What’s your job!

2539310_375F1564-8093-402B-8580-10462CB9BEA5.jpeg

2551631_4DBFF955-BE83-4209-8B8F-7173721813D5.gif

• JFL
How much are you making per year
I make about just over 6 figures during the summer and then I rot for the rest of the year with nothing to do it seems

It's literally impossible to shower with a girl and not fuck her, how is that possible?

Wtf nig

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
I didn't even bother scanning the outline of that wall of text. holy fuck