GTFIH Legit femcel 0/10 having the audacity of making fun of ugly men JFL

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)

meanwhile this specimen looks like a deformed fat tranny who missed several of her estrogen doses
how does a person acquire the confidence or audacity to even talk about attractiveness when you look like you could be casted as a real lile slime blob for minecraft
this "person" (not foid, since it's 2 different species) looks like "they" could be the real life representative of the defintion of unattractive on the dictinonary
may any man who ever has standards below the term low that inserts his dick inside this burn in hell for eternity

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Zeyn, incel194012940 and 3 others
looksmatched 💖

• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn and alriodai
that saddens me because it seems they still sleeping

If she ran on the treadmill 5hrs a day for 6 months she would be Stacey.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
View attachment 2367172

meanwhile this specimen looks like a deformed fat tranny who missed several of her estrogen doses
how does a person acquire the confidence or audacity to even talk about attractiveness when you look like you could be casted as a real lile slime blob for minecraft
this "person" (not foid, since it's 2 different species) looks like "they" could be the real life representative of the defintion of unattractive on the dictinonary
may any man who ever has standards below the term low that inserts his dick inside this burn in hell for eternity

View attachment 2367175
They literally looksmatched I hate stupid fat bitches

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and alriodai
I would hit she looks like she got fat titties

Yes I’m a bit drunk thanks for asking

He mogs her, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and alriodai
He mogs her, brutal.
fuck wrong w niggas saying they looksmatched or saying they'd fuck JFL
leafy might be ugly but he mogs that thing to death JFL

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 30552
Reminder that that disgusting landwhale SMVmogs prime Barrett

View attachment 2367172

View attachment 2367175
Caging jfkflflllllll wtf is that monstrosity

Fire the cannons soliders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back