GTFIH! LOOKSMAX MEET UP 2020

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
(Warning: low inhib autism)

ME AND ANOTHER HIGH T SLAYER NAMED @mplayer1234 MET IRL TODAY
Screenshot 20200312 182847 Snapchat

WE MET AT A GAS STATION AND IMMIDEITALY STARTED PSL RATING PEOPLE. THE GAS STATION CLERK WAS A 3.5 PSL SUBHUMAN JFL

AFTER FINDING OUT THAT WE BOTH HAVE UNLIMITED SMV AND TESTOSTERONE WE DECIDED TO GO TO DIFFERENT STORES TO SHOW OFF. WE MELTED SEVERAL JB FOIDS WITH OUR MERE PRESENCE ALONE (seriously bro that 5.5 psl cutie at target wanted ur BBC)

Screenshot 20200312 195415 Snapchat

IT WAS THEN THAT WE SLAYERS TOOK THIS PIC. AS YOU CAN SEE WE HAVE AN OGREMAXXED ULTRA HIGH T BBC WITH A CHAD PRETTYBOY SLAYER. THE PERFECT COMBO

HOME BOY TOLD ME THAT I NEED TO FASHION MAXX. HE SAID IM DRESSED LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON. RESPECTING HIS HIGH IQ ADVICE I LET HIM HELP ME SHOP AT A LOCAL FASHION OUTLET.

20200312 201247

JFL I LOOK SUBHUMAN IN THE PICTURE BUT THE OUTFIT IS NICE. WE AGGREED TO GO CLUBBING THIS WEEKED AND DIE OF CORONA IN THAT OUTFIT. STAY TUNED. WE CONCLUDED BY MAKING THIS EPIC AUTISTIC LOW INHIB VIDEO (CAUTION: LOW INHIB AND EPIC) AS A FAREWELL.

WE WILL GO CLUBBING AND SLAY FOIDS NEXT TIME. STAY REAL BROS.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, Mastermind, BrahminBoss and 48 others
the autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 1464, Barbarossa_ and 9 others
B87965A4 032E 4457 974C B0533F316933

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2729, DidntRead and 10 others
High tier normies who are aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, MtDrew, faggotchadlite and 11 others
iu

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 2729, Julius and 28 others
Reports coming in

Two wankers on the loose

Hahahaaha bro, all those foids literally caused the store to flood. They couldn't handle us PSL 9.5 chads/tyrones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 5875, Ruby and 1 other person
when will your sex tape come out?

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 3795
Kek of the day

Hahahaaha bro, all those foids literally caused the store to flood. They couldn't handle us PSL 9.5 chads/tyrones.
Yea bro it's too bad that we ran out of stamina after literally fucking our way through a 250 foid moshpit that suddenly erupted in the McDonalds parking lot after I ordered my chicken sandwich.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Patient A
Yea bro it's too bad that we ran out of stamina after literally fucking our way through a 250 foid moshpit that suddenly erupted in the McDonalds parking lot after I ordered my chicken sandwich.
Every foid in that place except for one that we came across was no higher than a 4 PSL. They probably have chad husbands its 99/1

Thought you were a fucking mexican

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Kingkellz
I'd join this aspie fest if I was able

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Positive react ratio gang

• Love it
Reactions: mplayer1234
from the thumbnail that guy looks curry jfl
Cause I don't think any other people on looksmax had an actual meetup
there was a meetup of 5 aspie white boys jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mplayer1234
The black dude is chadlite imo

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
Criiiiinge
Autism2

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2607
Looks amazing. Wish I could come and visit, I just doubt you guys live in the Netherlands.

Looks amazing. Wish I could come and visit, I just doubt you guys live in the Netherlands.
theres plenty of dutchfags to do a meet up but you are avoiding me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Looks like two gay faggots to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1464, Zeta ascended and 2 others
mplayer seems like that nice kid who's too smart to be a fully NT but at the same time wants to be a normie because he knows it's crucial for social development. had a lot of bros like that in HS the best kind of people tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, chadpreetcel123, yang and 3 others
What state do live in? Are you in cali?

mplayer seems like that nice kid who's too smart to be a fully NT but at the same time wants to be a normie because he knows it's crucial for social development. had a lot of bros like that in HS the best kind of people tbh
His dad is from Iowa or something g so he sounds white which kills BBC low inhib vibe feelsbadman

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
His dad is from Iowa or something g so he sounds white which kills BBC low inhib vibe feelsbadman
he's those mentally aware non NT slightly autistic BBC. for you tho, i just sense pure autism xd

Low inhib slayers, mirin

Jealous of your clear skin OP.

send me your face skin pls

Yes. I do not want to meet you.
Would you meet up with me and @Gudru if the opportunity comes? We can smoke some weed and hang out lmao

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Would you meet up with me and @Gudru if the opportunity comes? We can smoke some weed and hang out lmao
I mean, I don’t smoke but sure.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
I mean, I don’t smoke but sure.
Ill send a PM if we meetup, you dont necassirly have to smoke jfl, hope you do drink tho? If not we will find other shit to do ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Imagine wanting to sound low iq slum nigger

lmao nignog niggeroo

That is retarded

I work outside half the time. I don’t want a tan. You don’t have a tan.

baited

HkZuXPAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

(Warning: low inhib autism)

ME AND ANOTHER HIGH T SLAYER NAMED @mplayer1234 MET IRL TODAY
View attachment 306039
WE MET AT A GAS STATION AND IMMIDEITALY STARTED PSL RATING PEOPLE. THE GAS STATION CLERK WAS A 3.5 PSL SUBHUMAN JFL

AFTER FINDING OUT THAT WE BOTH HAVE UNLIMITED SMV AND TESTOSTERONE WE DECIDED TO GO TO DIFFERENT STORES TO SHOW OFF. WE MELTED SEVERAL JB FOIDS WITH OUR MERE PRESENCE ALONE (seriously bro that 5.5 psl cutie at target wanted ur BBC)

View attachment 306041
IT WAS THEN THAT WE SLAYERS TOOK THIS PIC. AS YOU CAN SEE WE HAVE AN OGREMAXXED ULTRA HIGH T BBC WITH A CHAD PRETTYBOY SLAYER. THE PERFECT COMBO

HOME BOY TOLD ME THAT I NEED TO FASHION MAXX. HE SAID IM DRESSED LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON. RESPECTING HIS HIGH IQ ADVICE I LET HIM HELP ME SHOP AT A LOCAL FASHION OUTLET.
View attachment 306049

View attachment 306048

JFL I LOOK SUBHUMAN IN THE PICTURE BUT THE OUTFIT IS NICE. WE AGGREED TO GO CLUBBING THIS WEEKED AND DIE OF CORONA IN THAT OUTFIT. STAY TUNED. WE CONCLUDED BY MAKING THIS EPIC AUTISTIC LOW INHIB VIDEO (CAUTION: LOW INHIB AND EPIC) AS A FAREWELL.

WE WILL GO CLUBBING AND SLAY FOIDS NEXT TIME. STAY REAL BROS.

View attachment 306047
Life fuel for mental cels now u can nt maxx and get more friends women and expand ht circle

Hear you talking made me sad tbh idk why.... I .... I can just smell your virginity from my computer screen bro lol