GTFIH! LOOKSMAX MEET UP 2020

Hear you talking made me sad tbh idk why.... I .... I can just smell your virginity from my computer screen bro lol
15 slays and counting bruh... I b myself around the homies but with girls I fraud NT and deep voice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mplayer1234 and Barbarossa_
if i saw both of you autists in public whispering and pointing at me trying to act superior by rating my looks despite being virgins,

I'd calmly walk up to both of you, knock you out at the same time (i train left and right fist) and then put both of your unconcious bodies on your knees, pull down your gap jeans and fruit of the loom underwear, and fuck both of you in the ass. black one first then white so I transfer his stink to you as well.

stupid rats

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 2607, mplayer1234 and 1 other person
I called @mplayer1234 a rich boy, tbh he’s not even a nigger anyways, not that I would have a problem with that.

How rich black people speak outside of the slumhoods

I'm just middle class but I live in a white neighborhood.
if i saw both of you autists in public whispering and pointing at me trying to act superior by rating my looks despite being virgins,

I'd calmly walk up to both of you, knock you out at the same time (i train left and right fist) and then put both of your unconcious bodies on your knees, pull down your gap jeans and fruit of the loom underwear, and fuck both of you in the ass. black one first then white so I transfer his stink to you as well.

stupid rats
You good?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

stupid rats
Dumb paki roach, we would beat the fuck out of you with both of our arms tied behind our backs.

Not that we would need to, the constant swarm of 50+ foidsthat follows us around everywhere would probably engulf you if you got within 100 meters of us

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Dumb paki roach, we would beat the fuck out of you with both of our arms tied behind our backs.

Not that we would need to, the constant swarm of 50+ foidsthat follows us around everywhere would probably engulf you if you got within 100 meters of us
both of you are aspie twinks with no lives who'd shake and cry if i confronted you with my 275 lb bench arms, u fools.

id rape both of you and leave you in the gutter, never forget this

Comedy Gold.
Keep up the good work.

mplayer seems like a really cool guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: I-Like-BP