GTFIH!!!!! MAJOR RACEPILL (ETHNIC COPERS BTFO, ETHNICS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK)

b b but only euro can look "white".

white is an ethnicity, it's people who live in western euro. they can look like shit, have 0 smv, be even darker and "ethnic" looking than ethnics, they'll still be whites.

Meanwhile there will be ethnics that will by far smv mog them cuz more gl, and also better coloring, and they won't be white because they weren't born in the west.

So all in all :
it's about FACE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10987, lutte and 2 others
Based thread. imagen if I was White with hair.

View attachment 921975 to. View attachment 921983.

From 0/10 omegle pedophile repulsive Subhuman

To a

9/10 chad that has hundreds of thousands of dms from young girls weekly and thousands of teenage girls masterbate to my ig/tiktok on a daily basis.

hair, coloring, and race are everything keep coping you delusional deathnics.

i even look 35 while being 22 hair is life
His jaw skin lips are better ngl and the rest is really just hair. You're white already. Inb4 something about whatever country your grandfather was from.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
white is an ethnicity, it's people who live in western euro. they can look like shit, have 0 smv, be even darker and "ethnic" looking than ethnics, they'll still be whites.

Meanwhile there will be ethnics that will by far smv mog them cuz more gl, and also better coloring, and they won't be white because they weren't born in the west.
You mean if a guy is born and raised in Japan with western ex-pats being his parent, and he has blue eyes, white skin, and blonde hair, he is not white? Normies definitely regard him as a white.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3043
You mean if a guy is born and raised in Japan with western ex-pats being his parent, and he has blue eyes, white skin, and blonde hair, he is not white? Normies definitely regard him as a white.
if both are directly from the west and look so, direct line that's different imo.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Cope if you think you actually look like an ethnic version of that guy. You're just less attractive
Exactly I'm less attractive because worse coloring, bloat, hair. So basically race

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 1553
Exactly I'm less attractive because worse coloring, bloat, hair. So basically race
Only the first part....and there's more to race than just that jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Slasher, delusionalretard and Deleted member 9090
Some dude said all white guys need to do is wear sunglasses, have a beard, & some confidence

I never laughed so hard in my life

Some dude said all white guys need to do is wear sunglasses, have a beard, & some confidence

I never laughed so hard in my life
Why laugh at reality?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Is there anything in life more absolute than JBW? How can people deny it? It's not "eurocentric beauty standards!". Even in ancient times Arabs recounting their merchant trips to Europe talked about how beautiful and attractive the Europeans were. There was huge demand for white women by arabs back then, so no its not just muh modern beauty standards.

Honestly, how can anyone even argue it? Whites are the ONLY race that has light skin, light eyes, light hair, etc. They have the best frames. The best lower thirds. White women XMOG nonwhite women to hell and back - average white woman looks like an angel compared to an ethnic foid. If a man picks a nonwhite woman over a white woman, it's because he SETTLED. No man would pick a brown or black girl over a white one.

Literally go to any non white country. BILLION DOLLAR skin lightening industries in every single ethnic country. Whiteness-based caste system in India. In Korea, every single girl gets surgery to make their eyes look more white. If you're white in Asia, you'll be treated like a celebrity. I was browsing a korean subforum (basically korean 4chan) and translating and basically even every single koreancel on there were saying stuff like "their superiority to us is undeniable". Everyone admits this, how is this a debate?

AVERAGE ETHNIC LEGIT LOOKS LIKE A SUBHUMAN ORC COMPARED TO THEIR WHITE COUNTERPART

There ARE some subhuman white men, yes, but there are FAR more subhuman nonwhite men.

Being white is universally the standard of beauty in every nonwhite country. In Turkey, Brazil, India, ANY nonwhite country, if you are white you'll automatically have MASSIVE SMV. It's already happening in America since we're becoming so mutted up - in America if you're white your SMV will be through the roof whereas it used to not be that much of a booster

AN ETHNIC HAS TO BE THE TOP OF THE LINE TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE IN THE MARKET.

What an ethnic has to do to have a CHANCE with a normie SMV girl:

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc

What a white has to do to have a chance with a normie SMV girl:

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet

Az önce söylediklerimi inkar etmeye çalışma bile. Sadece dışarı çık ve gözlerini aç, bu gerçek. Lisemde, benim yaşımdaki beyazların% 80'inin gf'si varken, belki de etnik grupların% 10'unun var. Ve bunun nedeni ebeveynlerinin onlara izin vermemesi ya da başka bir şey değil, kızların etnikler tarafından geri püskürtülmesi. Okulumdaki kızlar her zaman beyaz erkeklerin ne kadar sevimli olduklarından bahseder. Etnik köleler bile sadece beyaz adamları istiyor. Boş zamanlarında, iyi çeneleri olan mavi gözlü beyaz adamlara bakan tiktok'a göz atarlar.

Demek istediğim, bizim gibi beyaz olmayanlara nasıl bakabilir ve beyazlara eşit olduğumuzu söyleyebilirsiniz. LMFAO JFL
https://incels.is/attachments/giphy-gif.275734/
ZEKA, GÜZELLİK, HEPİMİZİN KOYU CİLDİYİZ KOYU GÖZLERİMİZ KOYU SAÇLARIMIZ VAR, DOĞU ASİYALİLERİMİZ BOKTUR ÜLKELERİMİZ BOKTU, BÜYÜK ÇERÇEVELER BOK ETNİK DÜŞÜK ÇERÇEVE BOK EDİYORUZ ÜÇÜNCÜ OLARAK ORKLARDAN URUK'LARA KARŞILAŞTIK
https://incels.is/attachments/1591923620373-png.275736/
Beyaz adamlar dünyadaki herhangi bir ülkeye gidebilir ve kedi içinde boğulabilir. Dönem.

Beyaz değilim . Bunu yarı köri yarı beyaz karışık ırk insanlık dışı olarak söylüyorum. Çünkü çok açık.

JBW, fizik kanunlarından biridir.

Konu teması: Görünüm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4

>>> JBW'yi reddederseniz, KARA YATAKLANMAZSINIZ <<<

[USER = 9003] @ lookmaxxer234 [/ USER]

YARIŞ PİLİ BENİ YOK ETTİ ... biri bana yardım et lütfen içerisi acıtıyor
I have dark hair, white skin and blue eyes, do I count as ethnic?

This is cope cuz the objectively most attractive pheno is mulatto. Think Jeremy Meeks Chris brown Kelly Oubre @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and Looks234
Can someone help me I'm ethnic or not

With all due respect master. You are wrong. May white God(the greatest God there is) forgive me
i'm white and wish I was mulatto

• +1
Reactions: Slasher
Bumping based thread

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
waiting for the proof

@celmane Thx u brother for the creative joke jfl :lul: :lul:

I mean, I'm dravidian and have done well with women, although I can't say much because my height isn't really stereotypical of my pheno.

Meanwhile ethnics