GTFIH!!!!! MAJOR RACEPILL (ETHNIC COPERS BTFO, ETHNICS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
Is there anything in life more absolute than JBW? How can people deny it? It's not "eurocentric beauty standards!". Even in ancient times Arabs recounting their merchant trips to Europe talked about how beautiful and attractive the Europeans were. There was huge demand for white women by arabs back then, so no its not just muh modern beauty standards.

Honestly, how can anyone even argue it? Whites are the ONLY race that has light skin, light eyes, light hair, etc. They have the best frames. The best lower thirds. White women XMOG nonwhite women to hell and back - average white woman looks like an angel compared to an ethnic foid. If a man picks a nonwhite woman over a white woman, it's because he SETTLED. No man would pick a brown or black girl over a white one.

Literally go to any non white country. BILLION DOLLAR skin lightening industries in every single ethnic country. Whiteness-based caste system in India. In Korea, every single girl gets surgery to make their eyes look more white. If you're white in Asia, you'll be treated like a celebrity. I was browsing a korean subforum (basically korean 4chan) and translating and basically even every single koreancel on there were saying stuff like "their superiority to us is undeniable". Everyone admits this, how is this a debate?

AVERAGE ETHNIC LEGIT LOOKS LIKE A SUBHUMAN ORC COMPARED TO THEIR WHITE COUNTERPART

There ARE some subhuman white men, yes, but there are FAR more subhuman nonwhite men.

Being white is universally the standard of beauty in every nonwhite country. In Turkey, Brazil, India, ANY nonwhite country, if you are white you'll automatically have MASSIVE SMV. It's already happening in America since we're becoming so mutted up - in America if you're white your SMV will be through the roof whereas it used to not be that much of a booster

AN ETHNIC HAS TO BE THE TOP OF THE LINE TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE IN THE MARKET.

What an ethnic has to do to have a CHANCE with a normie SMV girl:

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc

What a white has to do to have a chance with a normie SMV girl:

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet

Don't even TRY to deny what I just said. Just fucking go outside and open your eyes, its the truth. At my high school, easily 80% of white people my age have a gf, while maybe 10% of the ethnics do. And it's not because their parents won't let them or something, it's because girls are fucking repulsed by ethnics. Girls at my school always talk about how cute white boys are. Even ethnic foids only want white men. In their free time they browse tiktok looking at blue eyed white men with good jaws.

I mean, how can you fucking look at nonwhites like us and say we're equal to whites. LMFAO JFL
https://incels.is/attachments/giphy-gif.275734/
WE ARE INFERIOR IN INTELLIGENCE, BEAUTY, WE ALL HAVE DARK SKIN DARK EYES DARK HAIR, BESIDES EAST ASIANS OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHIT, WE HAVE SHIT FRAMES SHIT ETHNIC LOWER THIRDS WE LOOK LIKE FUCKING ORCS SOME KIND OF URUK-HAI COMPARED TO WHITES JFL
https://incels.is/attachments/1591923620373-png.275736/
White men could go to any country on earth and drown in pussy. Period.

I'm not white. I say this as half curry half white mixed race subhuman. Because it is so obvious.

JBW is one of the laws of physics.

Thread theme: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4

>>> If you deny JBW, YOU ARE NOT BLACKPILLED <<<

@looksmaxxer234

THE RACEPILL HAS DESTROYED ME...someone help me please it hurts inside

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, kebab, Hero of the Imperium and 45 others
Thank god for my husky blue eyes @WadlowMaxxing.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 9380, Albeacho and 4 others
Not one word you mumbai street shitting sewer rat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, vitaminD3 and 26 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, AscendingHero, Warlow and 31 others
Based thread. imagen if I was White with hair.

Screenshot 20201130 030358  02
to.
Screenshot 20201202 161131  01

From 0/10 omegle pedophile repulsive Subhuman

To a

9/10 chad that has hundreds of thousands of dms from young girls weekly and thousands of teenage girls masterbate to my ig/tiktok on a daily basis.

hair, coloring, and race are everything keep coping you delusional deathnics.

i even look 35 while being 22 hair is life

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, GetShrekt and 27 others

View attachment 921975 to. View attachment 921983.

To a

9/10 chad that has hundreds of thousands of dms from young girls weekly and thousands of teenage girls masterbate on a daily basis.

Baldingman1998

thoughts on him bald (credit to @Lorsss) for finding this page

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others

To a

9/10 chad that has hundreds of thousands of dms from young girls weekly and thousands of teenage girls masterbate to my ig/tiktok on a daily basis.

so true...and monkeys here still deny that white slook better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
i'm white and wish I was mulatto

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2012 and 15 others

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc
whites have highest smv on average but this bit is simply not true

i am living proof. but i guess im not dravidian or some shit like that so maybe i dont have the best thoughts on this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9787 and 3 others
i'm white and wish I was mulatto
mulattos got good smv but being a racial mix is bad, you cant even belong to one singular group. you will forever be a mixed mutt that is rejected by both people, i feel like anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 4019 and 2 others

To a

but you are white also

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, lutte and Deleted member 4019
Jfl using race as cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, doll, Deleted member 4106 and 6 others
Yes I too wish I was white like eggman, the superior conqueror.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4019 and Richard_Hungwell
Avi checks out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Essonerian and Deleted member 4019
BUMP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4019
@Golang

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 4019 and Baldingman1998
Ethnic guy after being rejected by one girl:

Is there anything in life more absolute than JBW? How can people deny it? It's not "eurocentric beauty standards!". Even in ancient times Arabs recounting their merchant trips to Europe talked about how beautiful and attractive the Europeans were. There was huge demand for white women by arabs back then, so no its not just muh modern beauty standards.

Honestly, how can anyone even argue it? Whites are the ONLY race that has light skin, light eyes, light hair, etc. They have the best frames. The best lower thirds. White women XMOG nonwhite women to hell and back - average white woman looks like an angel compared to an ethnic foid. If a man picks a nonwhite woman over a white woman, it's because he SETTLED. No man would pick a brown or black girl over a white one.

Literally go to any non white country. BILLION DOLLAR skin lightening industries in every single ethnic country. Whiteness-based caste system in India. In Korea, every single girl gets surgery to make their eyes look more white. If you're white in Asia, you'll be treated like a celebrity. I was browsing a korean subforum (basically korean 4chan) and translating and basically even every single koreancel on there were saying stuff like "their superiority to us is undeniable". Everyone admits this, how is this a debate?

AVERAGE ETHNIC LEGIT LOOKS LIKE A SUBHUMAN ORC COMPARED TO THEIR WHITE COUNTERPART

There ARE some subhuman white men, yes, but there are FAR more subhuman nonwhite men.

Being white is universally the standard of beauty in every nonwhite country. In Turkey, Brazil, India, ANY nonwhite country, if you are white you'll automatically have MASSIVE SMV. It's already happening in America since we're becoming so mutted up - in America if you're white your SMV will be through the roof whereas it used to not be that much of a booster

AN ETHNIC HAS TO BE THE TOP OF THE LINE TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE IN THE MARKET.

-be tall
-perfect hair
-perfect face
-be fit
-good jaw
-projected chin
-etc

What a white has to do to have a chance with a normie SMV girl:

-Dont be fat
-Don't be a turbomanlet

Don't even TRY to deny what I just said. Just fucking go outside and open your eyes, its the truth. At my high school, easily 80% of white people my age have a gf, while maybe 10% of the ethnics do. And it's not because their parents won't let them or something, it's because girls are fucking repulsed by ethnics. Girls at my school always talk about how cute white boys are. Even ethnic foids only want white men. In their free time they browse tiktok looking at blue eyed white men with good jaws.

I mean, how can you fucking look at nonwhites like us and say we're equal to whites. LMFAO JFL
https://incels.is/attachments/giphy-gif.275734/
WE ARE INFERIOR IN INTELLIGENCE, BEAUTY, WE ALL HAVE DARK SKIN DARK EYES DARK HAIR, BESIDES EAST ASIANS OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHIT, WE HAVE SHIT FRAMES SHIT ETHNIC LOWER THIRDS WE LOOK LIKE FUCKING ORCS SOME KIND OF URUK-HAI COMPARED TO WHITES JFL
https://incels.is/attachments/1591923620373-png.275736/
White men could go to any country on earth and drown in pussy. Period.

I'm not white. I say this as half curry half white mixed race subhuman. Because it is so obvious.

JBW is one of the laws of physics.

Thread theme: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4

>>> If you deny JBW, YOU ARE NOT BLACKPILLED <<<

@looksmaxxer234

THE RACEPILL HAS DESTROYED ME...someone help me please it hurts inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, Slasher and 11 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
BUMP

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others

To a

Damn it's uncanny how you look very similar to him yet is a chad for some reason, this should go into the books for looksmaxology

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Damn it's uncanny how you look very similar to him yet is a chad for some reason, this should go into the books for looksmaxology
My nose and fwhr is even better but race, hair, and coloring matter more.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and TsarTsar444
You are not lying if we are being honest.

As an ethnic you have to be the best of the best just to be able to compete with some low tier normie white guys and they still have an advantage.

Being white is a literal super power, it's like one of those Guiness' book records.

If you are an ethnic men and aren't on the TOP 1% of your race, you should start to dig a very deep hole under the ground cause that's gonna be the only company you gonna have in this life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Lolcel, doll and 3 others
You are not lying if we are being honest.

As an ethnic you have to be the best of the best just to be able to compete with some low tier normie white guys and they still have an advantage.

Being white is a literal super power, it's like one of those Guiness' book records.

If you are an ethnic men and aren't on the TOP 1% of your race, you should start to dig a very deep hole under the ground cause that's gonna be the only company you gonna have in this life.
True

• +1
cope

why are you selfhating
Because I speak facts at the expense of my ego and self esteem. Truth is all that matters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and lutte
Because I speak facts at the expense of my ego and self esteem. Truth is all that matters
you're practically white and regardless it's not like you're competing with nw europeans where you live

• Hmm...
dark hair and dark skin is good though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, doll and Deleted member 9090
Black men mog white men in beauty. There is a reason why blacks do relatively well despite having literally the lowest status out of every race on earth and being by far the poorest race as well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 10987, doll and 1 other person
Black men mog white men in beauty. There is a reason why blacks do relatively well despite having literally the lowest status out of every race on earth and being by far the poorest race as well.
Nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9090
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
blue eyes would look absolutely retarded on him
Look at this chart:
Eyecolors

Below the third row in normal light? Generic and never exotic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Apeiron, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
Uruk-hai's mog though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4430
Based thread

• +1

To a

@mostuttersubhuman thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, lutte and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slasher, Danish_Retard, lutte and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Copeful
Are your eyes black, brown or really, really dark hazel? I assume only those three cause you're Indian.
yea im probably t40-t50 in natural lighting
pretty dark