Who would you rather be in their prime?

Attachments

• 5DA98B70-FF33-4485-AFC4-8F3D614FDB40.jpeg
    5DA98B70-FF33-4485-AFC4-8F3D614FDB40.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 494
Deleted member 5185

Deleted member 5185

Zephir
So laughable. DiCaprio is good looking but nowhere NEAR Chico. If DiCaprio wasn't an A-list celebrity nobody would even mention him in the same sentence as Chico Lachowski.

First off, lets look at height.

DiCaprio is 5'11 while Chico is 6'3. Already a massive heightmog in favor of Chico.

Now lets look at PRIME DICAPRIO.

leonardo-dicaprio-2.jpg

Good looking definitely, but do you actually believe that this guy has more universal appeal than Chico? Sure his phenotype is better, but bonestructure and symmetry goes to Chico by a long shot. Since this is a battle of the prettyboys, I will use young Chico picture to compare since Dicaprio is of similar age in the picture I linked.

nkm07pkfex241.jpg

How is this even close? Its so obvious that Dicaprio is getting a massive upgrade because of A list celebrity status and women fawning over him for that very reason.

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
So laughable. DiCaprio is good looking but nowhere NEAR Chico. If DiCaprio wasn't an A-list celebrity nobody would even mention him in the same sentence as Chico Lachowski.

DiCaprio is 5'11 while Chico is 6'3. Already a massive heightmog in favor of Chico.

leonardo-dicaprio-2.jpg

Good looking definitely, but do you actually believe that this guy has more universal appeal than Chico? Sure his phenotype is better, but bonestructure and symmetry goes to Chico by a long shot. Since this is a battle of the prettyboys, I will use young Chico picture to compare since Dicaprio is of similar age in the picture I linked.

nkm07pkfex241.jpg

How is this even close? Its so obvious that Dicaprio is getting a massive upgrade because of A list celebrity status and women fawning over him for that very reason.
His phenotype isn't even better. Chicos phenotype is ideal for most people. Even here in Germany blonde guys are not the ideal for a lot of people. In dating shows almost every girl says that she likes southern looking guys and ofc they don't mean curries or arabs but spanish/italian/portuguese people with light skin like Chico

D

Deleted member 4416

Bronze
Not even a competition

Deleted member 5185

Deleted member 5185

Zephir
His phenotype isn't even better. Chicos phenotype is ideal for most people. Even here in Germany blonde guys are not the ideal for a lot of people. In dating shows almost every girl says that she likes southern looking guys and ofc they don't mean curries or arabs but spanish/italian/portuguese people with light skin like Chico

Chicos eyecolor is the worst possible eyecolor. Blonde is good as long as brow ridge is dark. Thats the main issue for blondes - their brows doesn't contrast enough with their eye color. Ideal pheno is blue eyes with dark brows. Look at for instance Tommy Fury (Tyson Fury's half brother) or Ian Somerhalder for ideal pheno.

muTxjjj6a-4eo7oLeoCHxGWq3TttXkwaCNQ2fdJGZaF8yjuZgHYGNVqPoGrrddQSkuGgNNoJpUun8SSn393q44eDTf8k8TXSqQcNBVvRa2tN-3JhNj1-URc

Maher is light haired but because his brows are dark enough, its not an issue. His pheno is better than Chicos. More than that, if someone is blonde/similar pheno to Dicaprio or Maher, its even more important to have masc features to make up for the lack of dark features. Thats just my personal opinion, mind you.
Chicos eyecolor is the worst possible eyecolor. Blonde is good as long as brow ridge is dark. Thats the main issue for blondes - their brows doesn't contrast enough with their eye color. Ideal pheno is blue eyes with dark brows. Look at for instance Tommy Fury (Tyson Fury's half brother) or Ian Somerhalder for ideal pheno.

muTxjjj6a-4eo7oLeoCHxGWq3TttXkwaCNQ2fdJGZaF8yjuZgHYGNVqPoGrrddQSkuGgNNoJpUun8SSn393q44eDTf8k8TXSqQcNBVvRa2tN-3JhNj1-URc

Maher is light haired but because his brows are dark enough, its not an issue. His pheno is better than Chicos. More than that, if someone is blonde/similar pheno to Dicaprio or Maher, its even more important to have masc features to make up for the lack of dark features. Thats just my personal opinion, mind you.

brow not brow ridge

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir

brow not brow ridge
Idk I think it is personal preference and you can't say that there is a better phenotype unless someone is curry/arab/gook these are obviously mostly worse looking but imo Zayn for example looks better than tommy fury
1582726630948.png

or even young Johnny Depp

Attachments

• 1582726630948.png
    1582726630948.png
    250.9 KB · Views: 429
AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
imagine picking leo

Incognegro

Incognegro

Banned
DiCaprio's compact midface, FWHR, and blue eyes mog Chico

xXx_sHrEK69_xXx

xXx_sHrEK69_xXx

Diamond
chico mogs. but i rather to look like dicaprio.

leonardo-dicaprio-young_thumb.jpg

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
prime Chico mogs everything

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Retired , here to look better. No affiliations
Deleted member 5185

Deleted member 5185

Zephir
Idk I think it is personal preference and you can't say that there is a better phenotype unless someone is curry/arab/gook these are obviously mostly worse looking but imo Zayn for example looks better than tommy fury

Zayn might look better than Tommy Fury, but Fury's pheno is better - they have same hair/brow/beard color but Furys eyes are blue.

Deleted member 4632

Deleted member 4632

I hate the man in the mirror.
Objectively chico prob mogs but Leo has something about him man, would rather look Leo than chico so that’s my vote

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Prime Chico is the epitome of aesthetics, no one beats him, not even prime Leo beats current Chico, he is on another level.

Nigga just won the universe lotery.

And not only autists like me here said that, women say it too. Is like Lionel Messi, the best and by a good margin. Take the chicopill.

Time to suicide and reincarnationmaxx.

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Chico mogs but both are 7

looksmaxxtocope

looksmaxxtocope

Cavillpilled
Leo mogs brutally. Not only was his eye area better in his prime, he also has actual talent. Also every girl from 18-99 wanted to hop on his dick after seeing titanic. Only people who want to fuck Lachowski are lookism users and old jews who watch runway shows.

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
How are they cherrypicked? he looks good in them
both shit angle to make his face even narrower + second is way post prime while both Leo pics are from his prime time

K

Kantor

Iron
both top tier prettyboys but Leo is better looking because his eye ares is better imo

3134978284_1_18_v2PZ35vf.gif

looksmaxxtocope

looksmaxxtocope

Cavillpilled
Holy fuck I'm watching catch me if you can, young Leo is unmoggable, Chico looks like a faggot compared

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
cardiologist

cardiologist

Platinum
Every girl I've asked IRL about Chico say he is either 9 or 10. JFL he will never be mogged.

leonardo-dicaprio-2.jpg

nkm07pkfex241.jpg

Chico is 6'4

D

Deleted member 5292

Zephir
Chico everythingmogs leo except for the pheno. So chico.

Deleted member 5131

Deleted member 5131

VNY SCOUTED
Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Sharpness Theory [] Animesthetics = Everything
Objectively chico prob mogs but Leo has something about him man, would rather look Leo than chico so that’s my vote
lol what? this doesnt even make sense, cryptic stupid shit like this just makes me lose faith in humanity
"yeah of course hes better looking but... he just has something i guess teehee" shut up retard
like what you said had pretty much no value at all
DiCaprio aged way better than Chico. Still looked insane in his mid 30s:

tumblr_o3at07qUGr1rrkahjo2_500.gif

cope

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
lol what? this doesnt even make sense, cryptic stupid shit like this just makes me lose faith in humanity
"yeah of course hes better looking but... he just has something i guess teehee" shut up retard
like what you said had pretty much no value at all

cope

Chico aged much better than leo and has way better pheno
Prime chico is unmoggable for foids 14-25

Last edited:
Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
Prime Leo simply because of his midface ratio.

Users who are viewing this thread