(GTFIH) MY INSANE SLAY STORY OF STACY

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
So basically I walk into this club, standing at the impressive height of 6 feet tall, my hair slicked back, a confident smile on my face, mogging all the other subhumans to oblivion. I see this Aryan pale stacy, and because I'm so full of testrogen, I approach her. I gaze into her eyes, and she begins to squirm, visibly wet inside. Why? Because she saw the 13 inch bulge inside of my trousers and is tired of all the small cock white boys and need a real big ethnic dick to tear through her tight pussy. I communicate my desire to fuck in a wink and she immediately says "my house is across the street". I hold her hand and we go there, and I absolutely rawdogg her until her pussy explodes with blood and she dies as her organs and liver and intestines pours out. I then piss out my cum everywhere and I can tell from her bloody cream pied corpse she loved it. This is chadlite treatment guys crazy slay I'm slaying stacies left and right while u rot here.

@mbolo @PseudoMaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MagaPutinism, PickleTheSlayer, Glacier and 6 others
Fuark I'm jealous

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
This forum has a mental health problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Ryldoo IS COPING, DR. NICKGA and 7 others
stopped reading at 6 foot. you need to be at least below 5'10 to slay , 5'6 is womens preferred height. bad larp bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, ZaC, Ricky212 and 7 others
stopped reading at 6 foot. you need to be at least below 5'10 to slay , 5'6 is womens preferred height. bad larp bro
No please chadlets aren't the only slayers bro, as long as below 6'1 it's possible...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President
nice material for femcels who make tiktoks about .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, ZaC, Ricky212 and 4 others
  • +1
also got hard while reading i think im normal

• JFL
Reactions: Glacier, ZaC, Milosz and 1 other person
So basically I walk into this club, standing at the impressive height of 6 feet tall, my hair slicked back, a confident smile on my face, mogging all the other subhumans to oblivion. I see this Aryan pale stacy, and because I'm so full of testrogen, I approach her. I gaze into her eyes, and she begins to squirm, visibly wet inside. Why? Because she saw the 13 inch bulge inside of my trousers and is tired of all the small cock white boys and need a real big ethnic dick to tear through her tight pussy. I communicate my desire to fuck in a wink and she immediately says "my house is across the street". I hold her hand and we go there, and I absolutely rawdogg her until her pussy explodes with blood and she dies as her organs and liver and intestines pours out. I then piss out my cum everywhere and I can tell from her bloody cream pied corpse she loved it. This is chadlite treatment guys crazy slay I'm slaying stacies left and right while u rot here.

@mbolo @PseudoMaxxer
This happened

• +1
Not a single molecule of word happened

• +1

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back