[GTFIH] MY PINK-HAIRED SISTER IS WITH ME. ASK HER ANYTHING.

Is she delusional?

• Total voters
I am superior to you in every way, height, looks, race, IQ, dick size, frame, mass, muscle, life, pussy etc you are Beneath me

Fucking paki joke that’s why you scared to come to Manchester fuckboi come bitch I’ll fuck your up if you think your such hot shit pussy you can’t fight for shit and look like a bitch id ass rape you boy and assert dominance over you whislt I deflower you sister (if thag slags even virgin) like the good curry slut she is she’ll enjoy my cock and beg me for it
Reminder
- 5'4 80 lb
- malnourished
- ghanian immigrant

Reminder
- 5'4 80 lb
- malnourished
- ghanian immigrant
I’m not 5’4

I’m the furthest thing from malnourished trust me, I’d even say I’m overly nourished tbh

I am not ghanian where did you come up with this

Anyways your curry, yep that’s it no need to roast your just curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
typical psler tactic. just pretend you're talking to a girl so your opinion has higher value
@smesh moment. Him and @Xangsane are informants. Also why do men believe it when all woman lie lol

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
We were yes.

She said she's only fasting at the moment she's at home but won't be as soon as she returns to uni tomorrow. She identifies as atheist.

No she doesn't consider religion at all, and in fact told me "she hides her religion and Islamic background when talking to boys"

Confirmed. She’s not a virgin my brother.

Damn.

See this is what I’m talking about… how can us pure men find a virgin wife when they lie to our face?

I wish ur sister the best but imagine if a good brother tried to marry her & she played the good girl image :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane