[GTFIH] MY PINK-HAIRED SISTER IS WITH ME. ASK HER ANYTHING.

Is she delusional?

• Total voters
I find it hard to believe a girl who is at least a stacylite would waste over an hour now answering random internet questions.

Tell your sister she is a becky and needs to settle for a normie tier guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
lmao im telling you man its more about phenotype than coloring. that dude advertising his name as "lightskincurry" just failos himself and advertises to everyone hes of that heritage.

I honestly didn't even know he was South Asian until i looked at his username. She prob wouldn't have known either.
OVER FOR MY USERNAME

• JFL
Anything else that's a giveaway?

I asked my dad about him and he said that "he squinted and made his nose smaller via the use of photo-editing apps in the first set of pics to try to pass off as European - particularly Southern European"

She's trying to say you're white and WASP

I guess it's pheno. Whose face did you morph that Wanted guy with?

She did say his lips were of a bad shape.

Did your dad say that out of context? Or was race brought up when you showed his photo? I'm gonna assume your dad is the arab in the family based on what he said.

• +1
No doesnt look italian. I don't think he looks indian either except for his current skin color. Possibly mixed im not sure.

hence why the girl who rated him didn't think of him as south asian.

if I had to guess I would assume somewhere in south america or some kind of mix race.

but his bone structure and facial features are not from the south asian territory. THe only thing that relates out of india is his coloring.
nah bruh lmao you're kidding or what he obviously looks like a brown boy I think that's just bias because you see different kinds of them. I have seen guys who look like him amongst us
Not even the Jersey Shore niggas?
Like I said, the percentage is there but it's 10-15%, those Jersey guys would fit in that percentage yes

• +1
How much does a big nose effect a man in her eyes?

• +1
nah bruh lmao you're kidding or what he obviously looks like a brown boy I think that's just bias because you see different kinds of them. I have seen guys who look like him amongst us

Like I said, the percentage is there but it's 10-15%, those Jersey guys would fit in that percentage yes

I just realized you're South Asian. Right no every Indian I've seen facial structure has never looked like his.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I find it hard to believe a girl who is at least a stacylite would waste over an hour now answering random internet questions.

She's a becky though.

Tell her that she will never be white and to stop trying so hard to fit in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
I just realized you're South Asian. Right no every Indian I've seen facial structure has never looked like his.
Yes, I am South Asian.
Okay but I have? I'm not saying it's common and he does have good bones. The average Englishman does not have David Gandy's bone structure lol what exactly is your point?? I am not saying the average brown guy looks like that.

over for you
uk is hardmode

Ask her if women don't like rape only because they associate it with unattractive dudes doing it.

Did your dad say that out of context? Or was race brought up when you showed his photo? I'm gonna assume your dad is the arab in the family based on what he said.
He did say that out of context yes.
He is Arab, yes.
Do you think he tried to pass off as white European in the first set of pics?

Yes, I am South Asian.
Okay but I have? I'm not saying it's common and he does have good bones. The average Englishman does not have David Gandy's bone structure lol what exactly is your point??

It ties back to this theory:

A lot of South-Asians can resemble specific meds but cannot look Italian. There is always something off.

Same rule applies. But I guess sure if he went around saying he was Indian or half people wouldn't second guess because of specific coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
I'm assuming Michele Morrone would too

what are you talking about? guy from wanted? What? You mean Siva Kaneswaran? What about him?
Yeah that photo looks like him and someone else morphed.

Tell her that she will never be white and to stop trying so hard to fit in
She said "I look white and most of my friends are white soooooo"

Ask her if women don't like rape only because they associate it with unattractive dudes doing it.
She said all rape is rape

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
He did say that out of context yes.
He is Arab, yes.
Do you think he tried to pass off as white European in the first set of pics?

If he said he was white yes.

And not at all dude. it's just a normal photo of a guy lol. Tell your dad to stop projecting his insecurities and being so obsessed.

• +1
If he said he was white yes.

And not at all dude. it's just a normal photo of a guy lol. Tell your dad to stop projecting his insecurities and being so obsessed.
My dad was a mogger when he was younger though. Legit Chad.

She said "I look white and most of my friends are white soooooo"

She said all rape is rape
Looking white =/= white

She never grew up with the same childhood experiences of being white, if she’s so white why does she feel the need to keep her behaviour a secret from her ethnic parents? She isn’t white, she will never be white and whites will sniff that out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and Xangsane
Yes, he has South Asian orbitals and I think some dude even posted a tiktok comments section where everybody thought he was indian and he even does bollywood music videos now:feelskek:
Does it? I found that pic in this thread tbh that';s it

• +1
Would you rather have sex with your brother or an overweight balding 60 year old manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Xangsane
20220420 172341
ask what she thinks of this:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
Looking white =/= white

She never grew up with the same childhood experiences of being white, if she’s so white why does she feel the need to keep her behaviour a secret from her ethnic parents? She isn’t white, she will never be white and whites will sniff that out
Ehh that doesn't matter lightskin ethnic foids get raised by their white friends. My own sister doesn't look white, she's just lightskin and looks more middle eastern than she does curry, but she still acts white because her lightskin allowed her to have a mostly white friend peer group growing up.

• JFL
Yes, he has South Asian orbitals and I think some dude even posted a tiktok comments section where everybody thought he was indian and he even does bollywood music videos now:feelskek:

This is where I agree with you. His eye area shape, nose and lips specifically. Dark hair too.

• +1
Ehh that doesn't matter lightskin ethnic foids get raised by their white friends. My own sister doesn't look white, she's just lightskin and looks more middle eastern than she does curry, but she still acts white because her lightskin allowed her to have a mostly white friend peer group growing up.
once a pajeet always a pajeet, her family structure and childhood experiences are not that of a white person's JFL.

• +1
once a pajeet always a pajeet, her family structure and childhood experiences are not that of a white person's JFL.
Jfl you dummy we didn't grow up some Hindu dindu cow piss drinking curry family that does cringe dancing in the middle of their living room to Bollywood music with balding skinny fat manlet dad and their whale mom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was raised by a single conservative Wahabi Muslim mother that derided anything about Indian culture that she find Islamic in nature :lul::lul::lul:.

Our family structure was that of a strict Muslim household that no one else, not even other curries besides Muslim Hyderabadis, would've been able to relate to.

She had lightskin, she doesn't look stereotypically curry, and like every teenage girl does, she rebels against the way she was raised.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and House Lannister
Looking white =/= white

She disagrees with this statement. Said that "whites treat me very well"

I think so yes. Lemme see if I can find the original image.

Were the curryfoids disappointed when they found out he was actually white?

• JFL
Did she become a whore

Jfl you dummy we didn't grow up some Hindu dindu cow piss drinking curry family that does cringe dancing in the middle of their living room to Bollywood music with balding skinny fat manlet dad and their whale mom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was raised by a single conservative Wahabi Muslim mother that derided anything about Indian culture that she find Islamic in nature :lul::lul::lul:.

Our family structure was that of a strict Muslim household that no one else, not even other curries besides Muslim Hyderabadis, would've been able to relate to.

She had lightskin, she doesn't look stereotypically curry, and like every teenage girl does, she rebels against the way she was raised.
JFL at your shitty house structure then, being raised by single parent is totally different then tbh. If she can't even speak her language then it's over.
She disagrees with this statement. Said that "whites treat me very well"

Whites treat her well because she literally threw away 50% of her own identity jfl, even then whites are going to hold different values to her. It's why whites are so pro casual sex, and she isn't.

Tell her that she really needs to looksmax and not care so much about race, at her looks where she is overweight, frankly she doesn't really have the privilege to be so picky when it comes to LTRs. Most high value white dudes aren't looking for a pink haired girl studying a meme degree

Anything else that's a giveaway?

I asked my dad about him and he said that "he squinted and made his nose smaller via the use of photo-editing apps in the first set of pics to try to pass off as European - particularly Southern European"

She's trying to say you're white and WASP

I guess it's pheno. Whose face did you morph that Wanted guy with?

She did say his lips were of a bad shape.

Someone was telling me i look like Siva, but when your brown, girls will just pick any famous brown dude and say that. I used to get zayn and even fucking freddie from skins JFL.

I used faceapp faceswap thing with my own face, and then added the tan filter to make it dark as possible.

yeah I saved it but now I can't find it.

I don't know, it was mainly white foids commenting on the fact that he looked Indian, brutal:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Someone was telling me i look like Siva, but when your brown, girls will just pick any famous brown dude and say that. I used to get zayn and even fucking freddie from skins JFL.

I used faceapp faceswap thing with my own face, and then added the tan filter to make it dark as possible.
Oh I see so it was you that made the morph. What is your ethnic background? Are you mixed-South Asian?

• Woah
Did she become a whore
Im not sure lmao, she was acting really white during her school years and then after she graduated she became really religious all of the sudden :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I dont know for certain if shes a virgin or not, but id be willing to put down $100 that she isnt.

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
yeah I saved it but now I can't find it.

I don't know, it was mainly white foids commenting on the fact that he looked Indian, brutal:hnghn:

curious did the white girls say it positively or negatively?

JFL at your shitty house structure then, being raised by single parent is totally different then tbh. If she can't even speak her language then it's over.

Whites treat her well because she literally threw away 50% of her own identity jfl, even then whites are going to hold different values to her. It's why whites are so pro casual sex, and she isn't.

Tell her that she really needs to looksmax and not care so much about race, at her looks where she is overweight, frankly she doesn't really have the privilege to be so picky when it comes to LTRs. Most high value white dudes aren't looking for a pink haired girl studying a meme degree

Lmao i dont know what you are even getting at here. Even if a dad was in the picture she would still have had white friends who would've rubbed off on her because its inevitable. Also she can speak urdu like 95%, so its okay lmfao.

• JFL
Lmao i dont know what you are even getting at here. Even if a dad was in the picture she would still have had white friends who would've rubbed off on her because its inevitable. Also she can speak urdu like 95%, so its okay lmfao.
I grew up with white friends too, but I still cannot fit in with whites jfl. Whites just have different morality and values nigga

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
curious did the white girls say it positively or negatively?
You know what? I can't be sure but I think there were some rather nasty comments there, yeah.
Im not sure lmao, she was acting really white during her school years and then after she graduated she became really religious all of the sudden :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I dont know for certain if shes a virgin or not, but id be willing to put down $100 that she isnt.
JFL weren't you the same motherfucker that was telling me about how PIOUS and DEVOTED your pure little sister is and now you're willing to bet 100 bucks on the fact that she is a WHOREEEEEEEE :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You know what? I can't be sure but I think there were some rather nasty comments there, yeah.

JFL weren't you the same motherfucker that was telling me about how PIOUS and DEVOTED your pure little sister is and now you're willing to bet 100 bucks on the fact that she is a WHOREEEEEEEE :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
nigga i think you've gotten me confused for someone else. First of all shes older than me, nothing about muh "sweet little sister". Im the youngest one in my family.:feelshaha::feelshaha:

She is pious and devoted now, but she was a teenage rebel like literally every girl. And im not saying shes a whore lmfao, she was just really liberal, and had a white girl attitude, and literally like her voice sounds like a white girl. Dont get hindu women and muslim women confused lol, hindu girls are literally out sucking white cock on a daily basis cause the are self hating submissive white worshippers, muslim girls are try to lock them down in an LTR and convert them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 15004
I grew up with white friends too, but I still cannot fit in with whites jfl. Whites just have different morality and values nigga
cant relate, i grew up in the suburbs my entire life, and am completely suburban.

• +1
cant relate, i grew up in the suburbs my entire life, and am completely suburban.
True aren't you american too? I heard US desis are a bit more white washed

How important is for her if a man has a deep bass voice?

True aren't you american too? I heard US desis are a bit more white washed
yup, and it depends. Desis that grew up in cities tend to be more desi like because a city enviorment forces ethnic groups to stick with one another. I grew in environments that were like 90% white, 5% black, with remaining being a mix of a few up different asians families like east and south asians. The main way of living and growing up is what you would consider white suburban which is being safe, closed off, and being respectful to the police and authorities.

• +1
@chaddyboi66 @bwrauycnee @Britmaxxer @Sigmamale @Ilookatstuff @Oberyn @EdouardManlet @Racky @Bvnny. @House Lannister @444 @currylightskin @6.5PSL @deadlock @IThinkImAboutToROPE @ricetrucel @Mr. Effulgence @Ziggy S @Scammer @galego123 @unwhippedcream @Telemachus @Sonny Black @bobjoe3456 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Br0sk1 @FailedNormieManlet @TanZera
I wasn’t tagged and this hurts

Does she have pink pussy hair too? (chad only)

• JFL
Truly astounding how every AMA thread with a girl consistently gets so many pages. Do guys here never talk with girls?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, ROTTING, AlexBrown84 and 2 others