(GTFIH) People with shitty skin, it's time you learn the truth and stop wasting time. The be all end all skincare thread. PLUS a promising new drug.

Ringtaker

Ringtaker

Iron
Disclaimer: This is a long ass post but will be worth it if you are suffering with shit skin.

First, let's start off with what we currently have to topically combat acne.
Salicylic Acid
Benzoyl Peroxide
Azelaic Acid
Retin A (Tretinoin)
Differin (Adapalene)

Don't be duped by the skin care gurus and waste your time. If you get the occasional zits here and there and DON'T have oily skin. You can most likely be set with whatever routine or whatever neutrogena or clean and clear or whatever the fuck product you buy.

However! If you have oily skin, or super fucking oily skin like me, no matter what you do your skin will be oily as fuck.

Can anyone relate?

I used to wash my face and my t-zone will literally start getting oily in thirty minutes. Sometimes less if i started moving a lot.

Benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, etc will all attack current bacteria in your skin but you will still continue to be oily. The gasoline for the car is still there and it's sebum. It's constantly being fed.

Retin A and Differin (topical retinoids) works for some people but it takes a while and for some people it never works. It works by increasing the rate at which your skin sheds which is all fine and dandy if you finally achieve clarity after a few months.

BUT IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN! IT'S A DIFFERENT STORY!

You can possibly clear up but it will be much harder because the stuff that feeds acne is literally on your face 24/7. Even if you slob on the Tretinoin after washing your face, sebum will start being produced in 30 minutes if you're an oily motherfucker like me.

Now let's assume you somehow clear up on Tretinoin, guess what? You will still be oily as fuck!

Tretinoin DOES NOT affect sebum production at all. Looking like an oily slick all the time is a big turn off. I once had a girl tell me I could perhaps model if I didn't look like a grease machine. My cousin the other month at a party stood right in front of me and said "Damn boyyy you all sweaty and shit!"

One more anecdote. I was playing football (soccer) a couple weeks back with my friend and he just looked at me and said, "wow your face is all wet!" I could give a hundred more stories like this that are engrained in my memory and further lowered my confidence.

Oily skin is a no no.

It also fucks with your skin texture. It's the cause of all the grainy sandpaper looking shit bumps on your skin.

Having oily skin and acne sucks. I used to not have it and could pull girls with ease and have them come to me. I had a great social life and perfect confidence (despite me frying my dopamine with constant PMO)

I then got oily around 17 and although I still had some girls be interested in me and go out of their way to talk to me, literally I had zero confidence to look them in the eye. So even if you look like a chad or chad lite or high tier normie or whatever, all you will think about while talking to a hot bitch will be:

"Is she looking at my oily skin....damn she's probably looking at it. Damn she's probably looking at my zits too. Please don't comment on how oily I am please." And when they would comment on how oily I was, it was an instant cringe fest moment.

Back in August I had this very cute blonde girl who's 18 tell my cousin she thinks I'm cute and I could of escalated but didn't even think about doing it with how oily my skin is and the little red zits I have that will definitely be noticeable up close talking to someone.

It turns your confidence to dust.

Acne and oily skin saps life from you.

Here's my point.

YOU CAN SPEND YOUR WHOLE YOUTH TRYING TO CLEAR SKIN AND THEN REACH A POINT WHERE YOU REALIZE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIME TRYING TO CLEAR UP TO NO AVAIL AND YOU'LL NEVER GET THAT YOUTH BACK.

I've wasted 17-21 trying to clear skin. I literally tried everything from diets to every topical and nothing worked. I always would be like "onto the next product, this next one will be the one" and waste months waiting for results. Yes, I also went the fungal acne route to no avail. https://simpleskincarescience.com/pityrosporum-folliculitis-treatment-malassezia-cure/

I had the last straw when I spent 6 months on highest strength Retin-A and saw barely any improvement and was still an oily cunt.

6 months of life wasted without me trying to get pussy because I was self conscious about my acne and oily skin. In reality it was 5 years. But these 6 months put it into perspective. Years of not being able to look my friends in the eye when hanging out and they're my close friends too. JFL.

I said fuck it and bought accutane online.

I know about all the potential sides which is why I waited till last second to do it. But now that I'm 21 and about to be 22 and even Retin-A didn't work. I said fuck it man I'm wasting my youth away, it's accutane or death.

If you have acne and oily skin right now, do this exercise that I did that made me buy accutane.

Close your eyes and imagine that you just turned 29, you still have super oily skin and acne on your face. You've tried every product there is to try but accutane. You are still trying to look for that one special diet or currently fasting or whatever the fuck. Then you look at the calendar and see that you turn 30 next month. You reflect on your 20s and see how you wasted it all trying to combat acne and oily skin and you never did the things you wanted to do or had the balls to get with girls or even enjoy time spent with friends or family without them obviously looking at your skin. And even if they weren't, you would still think they were, further diminishing your confidence.

Vividly imagine the scenario. The regret you'd feel about wasting your 20s.

Now imagine living life looksmaxxed and without oily skin. 100% confident in the way you look. Living life to the fullest and going to parties, festivals, clubs, family gatherings whatever the fuck it is I don't care. But just imagine living life with clear skin. Not having to worry about eating dairy or going out to eat with your friends and telling them you're on keto for your skin. JFL TBH.

So, I researched and found that low dosing accutane has almost no side effects. I take 10mg every day a week and alternate to 5 mg another week and then 10mg again and so on.

Literally after a month I was oil free. I wanted to fucking cry lol. All those ugly little zits and sandpaper texture went away like it was nothing. I took a shower and was so happy when I saw that my face finally wasn't getting oily after only a fucking hour.

I went to a party recently and my confidence was restored despite me being like day 1 nofap (lol). I looked everyone in the eye, talked to bitches, made out with a 5 and had a great time. Even my friends commented on how laid back I was. Still though I felt regret that I wasted 5 years man. Five fucking years. So much experience I missed out on. Don't make the same mistake I did. However, I'm just about to turn 22 so I know I got some good amount of time left.

There are alot more studies and stories of people low dosing online if you look for it.

This one is for the people who firmly made the decision they'll never take accutane in their life: http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=160A11AC4462624B023B8173819CB1FC

It's a book from a doctor in the 70s I think. To sum it up for you, he says moisturizers are baloney and that it could further cause more acne. (keep in mind the book is from the 70s)

He also says the only way to treat acne effectively is by washing your face multiple times a day and nuking it with benzoyl peroxide. He says you wanna do it to the point where you can visibly see your skin peeling. So kind of like Retin-A.

He has a chart in the book which determines how many times you apply benzoyl peroxide per day and let me tell you for oily fucks like me it's like more than 3.

This routine could be a god send for people with acne but without lots of oily skin like me.

However, even the author says in the book, that you'll be peeling alot but would you rather have peeling skin off your face with no acne or acne? I'm paraphrasing but it's pretty close.

I tried this and i still remained red and oily with less zits (still had them) and now with visible flaking.

It could work for others that are less oily though.

And now we have a new ingredient coming to the market soon called Clascosterone. This shit actually has my interest because although people like to call Retin-A topical accutane because it almost has the same name (Tretinoin and Isotretinoin) this shit is quite literally topical accutane.

It works by reducing sebum production on the skin. That's a FUCKING game changer! Where was this year's ago!?!?

Besides isotretinoin, the only mechanism of fighting acne we had on the market was anti bacterial (benzoyl, salicylic acid, etc.) and increasing the cell turnover rate of the skin (Retin-A and Differin). Which are pretty much pure hopium if you have super oily skin like me.

"In pivotal clinical trials, WINLEVI demonstrated treatment success and reductions in acne lesions and was well tolerated when used twice a day. The most frequently observed local skin reaction was mild erythema"

"Acne is a multifactorial skin condition, affected by four distinct pathways: excess oil (sebum) production, clogged pores (hyperkeratinization), bacteria growth (C. acnes), and inflammation2. Topical treatment options that target androgens, which largely drive sebum production and inflammation, presented a significant unmet need in the acne treatment market until now."

The results and way it works looks promising. Here is the only before and after picture I could find.

Looks promising but remember that was three months. Also it looks 90% clear. That person probably fully cleared after a few more months.

Where the fuck can I buy that shit you ask? It's not released until early 2021 officially but this is looksmaxx and we don't do that shit.

https://www.medchemexpress.com/Cortexolone-17-alpha-propionate.html

It is expensive as fuck though. While accutane on expresspct.com is way cheaper and will guaranteed clear your skin.

For all you acne sufferers right now. You don't know how great it feels to go from worrying about your skin 24/7 and having your life revolve around it. Applying topicals in the morning and night and having a whole routine. To never applying shit on your skin and only taking a pill and drinking a bunch of water.

Don't waste your youth trying to "fight" oily skin and acne. Finish it. Finish the fight.

Also here is a pic of alot of the shit I used. In the pic I'm missing way more products that I obviously threw out. Like Nizoral, head and shoulders, Tretinoin 1%, and way more shit. I even tried makeup to hide my shit :lul:

IMG 20201218 152451033

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, buflek, Deleted member 15884 and 32 others
TLDR?

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, LostYouth, Deleted member 11748 and 6 others
ok so accutane. did u use other shit alongside it

Top shelf autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, LostYouth, kuroganeikki and 2 others
ok so accutane. did u use other shit alongside it
No. Just accutane which I'm currently still on and plan to take indefinitely. Fuck old life with acne and oil. The closest thing I've been to clear without accutane was retin a but I was still red and oily as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, jake_okok and Deleted member 7509
No. Just accutane which I'm currently still on and plan to take indefinitely. Fuck old life with acne and oil. The closest thing I've been to clear without accutane was retin a but I was still red and oily as fuck.
where u bought it from? pm link plz?

Lowering Estrogen fixed a lot of my oily skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Disclaimer: This is a long ass post but will be worth it if you are suffering with shit skin.

Salicylic Acid
Benzoyl Peroxide
Azelaic Acid
Retin A (Tretinoin)
Differin (Adapalene)

Don't be duped by the skin care gurus and waste your time. If you get the occasional zits here and there and DON'T have oily skin. You can most likely be set with whatever routine or whatever neutrogena or clean and clear or whatever the fuck product you buy.

However! If you have oily skin, or super fucking oily skin like me, no matter what you do your skin will be oily as fuck.

Can anyone relate?

I used to wash my face and my t-zone will literally start getting oily in thirty minutes. Sometimes less if i started moving a lot.

Benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, etc will all attack current bacteria in your skin but you will still continue to be oily. The gasoline for the car is still there and it's sebum. It's constantly being fed.

Retin A and Differin (topical retinoids) works for some people but it takes a while and for some people it never works. It works by increasing the rate at which your skin sheds which is all fine and dandy if you finally achieve clarity after a few months.

You can possibly clear up but it will be much harder because the stuff that feeds acne is literally on your face 24/7. Even if you slob on the Tretinoin after washing your face, sebum will start being produced in 30 minutes if you're an oily motherfucker like me.

Now let's assume you somehow clear up on Tretinoin, guess what? You will still be oily as fuck!

Tretinoin DOES NOT affect sebum production at all. Looking like an oily slick all the time is a big turn off. I once had a girl tell me I could perhaps model if I didn't look like a grease machine. My cousin the other month at a party stood right in front of me and said "Damn boyyy you all sweaty and shit!"

One more anecdote. I was playing football (soccer) a couple weeks back with my friend and he just looked at me and said, "wow your face is all wet!" I could give a hundred more stories like this that are engrained in my memory and further lowered my confidence.

Oily skin is a no no.

It also fucks with your skin texture. It's the cause of all the grainy sandpaper looking shit bumps on your skin.

Having oily skin and acne sucks. I used to not have it and could pull girls with ease and have them come to me. I had a great social life and perfect confidence (despite me frying my dopamine with constant PMO)

I then got oily around 17 and although I still had some girls be interested in me and go out of their way to talk to me, literally I had zero confidence to look them in the eye. So even if you look like a chad or chad lite or high tier normie or whatever, all you will think about while talking to a hot bitch will be:

"Is she looking at my oily skin....damn she's probably looking at it. Damn she's probably looking at my zits too. Please don't comment on how oily I am please." And when they would comment on how oily I was, it was an instant cringe fest moment.

Back in August I had this very cute blonde girl who's 18 tell my cousin she thinks I'm cute and I could of escalated but didn't even think about doing it with how oily my skin is and the little red zits I have that will definitely be noticeable up close talking to someone.

Here's my point.

YOU CAN SPEND YOUR WHOLE YOUTH TRYING TO CLEAR SKIN AND THEN REACH A POINT WHERE YOU REALIZE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIME TRYING TO CLEAR UP TO NO AVAIL AND YOU'LL NEVER GET THAT YOUTH BACK.

I've wasted 17-21 trying to clear skin. I literally tried everything from diets to every topical and nothing worked. I always would be like "onto the next product, this next one will be the one" and waste months waiting for results. Yes, I also went the fungal acne route to no avail. https://simpleskincarescience.com/pityrosporum-folliculitis-treatment-malassezia-cure/

I had the last straw when I spent 6 months on highest strength Retin-A and saw barely any improvement and was still an oily cunt.

6 months of life wasted without me trying to get pussy because I was self conscious about my acne and oily skin. In reality it was 5 years. But these 6 months put it into perspective. Years of not being able to look my friends in the eye when hanging out and they're my close friends too. JFL.

I know about all the potential sides which is why I waited till last second to do it. But now that I'm 21 and about to be 22 and even Retin-A didn't work. I said fuck it man I'm wasting my youth away, it's accutane or death.

If you have acne and oily skin right now, do this exercise that I did that made me buy accutane.

Close your eyes and imagine that you just turned 29, you still have super oily skin and acne on your face. You've tried every product there is to try but accutane. You are still trying to look for that one special diet or currently fasting or whatever the fuck. Then you look at the calendar and see that you turn 30 next month. You reflect on your 20s and see how you wasted it all trying to combat acne and oily skin and you never did the things you wanted to do or had the balls to get with girls or even enjoy time spent with friends or family without them obviously looking at your skin. And even if they weren't, you would still think they were, further diminishing your confidence.

Now imagine living life looksmaxxed and without oily skin. 100% confident in the way you look. Living life to the fullest and going to parties, festivals, clubs, family gatherings whatever the fuck it is I don't care. But just imagine living life with clear skin. Not having to worry about eating dairy or going out to eat with your friends and telling them you're on keto for your skin. JFL TBH.

So, I researched and found that low dosing accutane has almost no side effects. I take 10mg every day a week and alternate to 5 mg another week and then 10mg again and so on.

Literally after a month I was oil free. I wanted to fucking cry lol. All those ugly little zits and sandpaper texture went away like it was nothing. I took a shower and was so happy when I saw that my face finally wasn't getting oily after only a fucking hour.

I went to a party recently and my confidence was restored despite me being like day 1 nofap (lol). I looked everyone in the eye, talked to bitches, made out with a 5 and had a great time. Even my friends commented on how laid back I was. Still though I felt regret that I wasted 5 years man. Five fucking years. So much experience I missed out on. Don't make the same mistake I did. However, I'm just about to turn 22 so I know I got some good amount of time left.

There are alot more studies and stories of people low dosing online if you look for it.

This one is for the people who firmly made the decision they'll never take accutane in their life: http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=160A11AC4462624B023B8173819CB1FC

It's a book from a doctor in the 70s I think. To sum it up for you, he says moisturizers are baloney and that it could further cause more acne. (keep in mind the book is from the 70s)

He also says the only way to treat acne effectively is by washing your face multiple times a day and nuking it with benzoyl peroxide. He says you wanna do it to the point where you can visibly see your skin peeling. So kind of like Retin-A.

He has a chart in the book which determines how many times you apply benzoyl peroxide per day and let me tell you for oily fucks like me it's like more than 3.

This routine could be a god send for people with acne but without lots of oily skin like me.

However, even the author says in the book, that you'll be peeling alot but would you rather have peeling skin off your face with no acne or acne? I'm paraphrasing but it's pretty close.

I tried this and i still remained red and oily with less zits (still had them) and now with visible flaking.

And now we have a new ingredient coming to the market soon called Clascosterone. This shit actually has my interest because although people like to call Retin-A topical accutane because it almost has the same name (Tretinoin and Isotretinoin) this shit is quite literally topical accutane.

It works by reducing sebum production on the skin. That's a FUCKING game changer! Where was this year's ago!?!?

Besides isotretinoin, the only mechanism of fighting acne we had on the market was anti bacterial (benzoyl, salicylic acid, etc.) and increasing the cell turnover rate of the skin (Retin-A and Differin). Which are pretty much pure hopium if you have super oily skin like me.

"In pivotal clinical trials, WINLEVI demonstrated treatment success and reductions in acne lesions and was well tolerated when used twice a day. The most frequently observed local skin reaction was mild erythema"

"Acne is a multifactorial skin condition, affected by four distinct pathways: excess oil (sebum) production, clogged pores (hyperkeratinization), bacteria growth (C. acnes), and inflammation2. Topical treatment options that target androgens, which largely drive sebum production and inflammation, presented a significant unmet need in the acne treatment market until now."

The results and way it works looks promising. Here is the only before and after picture I could find.

Looks promising but remember that was three months. Also it looks 90% clear. That person probably fully cleared after a few more months.

Where the fuck can I buy that shit you ask? It's not released until early 2021 officially but this is looksmaxx and we don't do that shit.

It is expensive as fuck though. While accutane on expresspct.com is way cheaper and will guaranteed clear your skin.

For all you acne sufferers right now. You don't know how great it feels to go from worrying about your skin 24/7 and having your life revolve around it. Applying topicals in the morning and night and having a whole routine. To never applying shit on your skin and only taking a pill and drinking a bunch of water.

Don't waste your youth trying to "fight" oily skin and acne. Finish it. Finish the fight.

Also here is a pic of alot of the shit I used. In the pic I'm missing way more products that I obviously threw out. Like Nizoral, head and shoulders, Tretinoin 1%, and way more shit. I even tried makeup to hide my shit :lul:

View attachment 877692
Good tread
EjWMJp8WoAAWdCv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, wagbox, kuroganeikki and 5 others
shut

the

fuck

up

accutane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 6997 and Ringtaker
snapchat filters are the most brutal skinmaxx pill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, alriodai, savagetaysh and 4 others
Fuck, I'm 18 and I'm using bluepilled normie products to try and dry my face up as much as I can rn and like you say, it doesn't do jack shit, absolutely nothing basically. Fucking acne is such suifuel honestly. Volcel in youth if you're incel and you're not even suffering from super oily / acne skin. I can totally relate to using some product and washing my face thoroughly only for it to be greasy as FUAAAARK 30 minutes later. Damn, man. This shit is brutal tbh I bet I wouldn't even be incel if I didn't have a pizza face but I'm not sure I want to do accutane at 18 already

Fuck, I'm 18 and I'm using bluepilled normie products to try and dry my face up as much as I can rn and like you say, it doesn't do jack shit, absolutely nothing basically. Fucking acne is such suifuel honestly. Volcel in youth if you're incel and you're not even suffering from super oily / acne skin. I can totally relate to using some product and washing my face thoroughly only for it to be greasy as FUAAAARK 30 minutes later. Damn, man. This shit is brutal tbh I bet I wouldn't even be incel if I didn't have a pizza face but I'm not sure I want to do accutane at 18 already
Since you're young and could potentially be growing still, I'd try to get that Clascosterone cream although it is expensive. If not you could try low dosing accutane as i doubt it would stunt growth. Those side effects come from the primitive dosing that doctors would give patients like 60 mg which is crazy.

Just take action now though bro, i wasted so much time trying to clear my skin and now I'm almost 22.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Any hair loss side effects from low dose?
I know there can be if you take normal does and are susceptible to mpb

accutane fucked my acne to death with 15 yes

but still have: dry lips from that

however what is with collagen?

literally op just took accutane and it worked for him. plus op used to do really well with girls, still did well with girls and now does even better with girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, LostYouth and kuroganeikki
Any hair loss side effects from low dose?
I know there can be if you take normal does and are susceptible to mpb
Nope. I hope it stays that way. I'm willing to take the risk though. There's other people online who reported no hairloss from low dose.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
The greycelest post, take accutane and ditch tret, goyim.

• +1
Reactions: Tall, RealLooksmaxxer and Ringtaker
accutane dries out ur skin so u will be more prone to wrinkles and age faster bc oily skin keeps ur skin hydrated

its pros and cons

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
this thread is kinda clickbait

nothing people don't already know

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Since you're young and could potentially be growing still, I'd try to get that Clascosterone cream although it is expensive. If not you could try low dosing accutane as i doubt it would stunt growth. Those side effects come from the primitive dosing that doctors would give patients like 60 mg which is crazy.

Just take action now though bro, i wasted so much time trying to clear my skin and now I'm almost 22.
Retín- a stops growing I am 17 years old and I am using it, what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Rude
How to know if my face is too oily?

What's the solution for dry skin? And how to figure out if I have oily skin?

Salicylic Acid
Benzoyl Peroxide
Azelaic Acid
Retin A (Tretinoin)
Differin (Adapalene)

Can anyone relate?

Oily skin is a no no.

Here's my point.

View attachment 877692
Tretinoin 1% what the actual fuck

Similar story. I was a short, soy looking late bloomer, but after I hit puberty and got taller more muscular and better looking facially, the acne I got at the beginning of puberty wouldn’t let me get confident in my looks. Every day waking up and counting the new pimples is brutal. Years of antibiotics, Muh proactiv, etc. and then I finally try accutane and I’m still basically acne free after 5-6 months off. Started retin-a recently to improve my collagen and reduce my acne scarring

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 10524 and thecaste
How severe was your acne?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Similar story. I was a short, soy looking late bloomer, but after I hit puberty and got taller more muscular and better looking facially, the acne I got at the beginning of puberty wouldn’t let me get confident in my looks. Every day waking up and counting the new pimples is brutal. Years of antibiotics, Muh proactiv, etc. and then I finally try accutane and I’m still basically acne free after 5-6 months off. Started retin-a recently to improve my collagen and reduce my acne scarring
Normal dose?

• +1
Normal dose?
40 for a few months, 60 for a few months. Minimal sides. None noticeable beyond dry and flaky skin, chapped lips, dry eyes, maybe a bloody nose or two from dry airways.
How severe was your acne?
It was pretty bad but not like the cystic disgusting shit. It would just be a handful of whiteheads and blackheads popping up everyday and my neurotic ass developed a habit of popping all of them. I’m fortunate that my scarring isn’t worse. Pretty uniform layer across my cheeks but not deep or textured enough to look like more than pigmentation unless up close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and thecaste
If you have oily skin, drying it out is the last thing you want to do. The reason your body’s over producing sebum is because your skin thinks it isn’t getting enough oil, and drying your face out intensifies that effect. You actually have to add oil to your face to produce less oil, it’s a paradox lol

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and phoenix369
If you have oily skin, drying it out is the last thing you want to do. The reason your body’s over producing sebum is because your skin thinks it isn’t getting enough oil, and drying your face out intensifies that effect. You actually have to add oil to your face to produce less oil, it’s a paradox lol
Can vouch for this, suffered from horrible acne and tries the whole jungle of products, only to find out that rubbing a lil organic virgin coconut oil stopped my face from producing bucket loads of sebum.

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider
I took the accutane pill (literally), and ended up with permenant diffuse hairloss

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
40 for a few months, 60 for a few months. Minimal sides. None noticeable beyond dry and flaky skin, chapped lips, dry eyes, maybe a bloody nose or two from dry airways.

It was pretty bad but not like the cystic disgusting shit. It would just be a handful of whiteheads and blackheads popping up everyday and my neurotic ass developed a habit of popping all of them. I’m fortunate that my scarring isn’t worse. Pretty uniform layer across my cheeks but not deep or textured enough to look like more than pigmentation unless up close
are you going to get clinical treatment for the scars or just retin a

• +1
are you going to get clinical treatment for the scars or just retin a
Was just thinking about this yesterday. I already burn really easy but I love being outside and I think sunscreen is homosexual so maybe I’ll get off retin a and just get laser treatments. It’ll depend on the price tbh haven’t researched yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Was just thinking about this yesterday. I already burn really easy but I love being outside and I think sunscreen is homosexual so maybe I’ll get off retin a and just get laser treatments. It’ll depend on the price tbh haven’t researched yet
most laser treatments are under $1,000 even with multiple sessions and I think they're the most expenive treatment so it shouldn't be too bad

• Woah
most laser treatments are under $1,000 even with multiple sessions and I think they're the most expenive treatment so it shouldn't be too bad
Nigga bet

Can vouch for this, suffered from horrible acne and tries the whole jungle of products, only to find out that rubbing a lil organic virgin coconut oil stopped my face from producing bucket loads of sebum.
What brand? It may matter if it’s cold pressed. And do you do put it on before bed?

Last edited:
What brand? It may matter if it’s cold pressed. And do you do put it on before bed?
Obvi Cold Pressed. Non Cold Pressed has additives which may have unintended consequences.

I'm from India, so local cold pressed ones were more than enough.

In the night, Clean your face, Just take 3-4 drops and warm it up by rubbing your palms together and apply it.
Your skin should be soft and dewy in the morning.

Consistency is King!

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider
Quick reminder that acne is unheared of in primitive tribes.

Salicylic Acid
Benzoyl Peroxide
Azelaic Acid
Retin A (Tretinoin)
Differin (Adapalene)

Can anyone relate?

Oily skin is a no no.

Here's my point.

View attachment 877692
Im also take low dose 10 mg every other day, and am also on dutasteride for hair, everything in skin care is cope, isotretinoin is the onlt thing u need. My skin has never been better. I use to also have mild acne and blackheads, just LOL at wasting ur youth trying to find a remedy for oily ass skin. Just pop a pill of iso and live life

• +1
Reactions: savagetaysh

Salicylic Acid
Benzoyl Peroxide
Azelaic Acid
Retin A (Tretinoin)
Differin (Adapalene)

Can anyone relate?

Oily skin is a no no.

Here's my point.

View attachment 877692
Uhh, IDFK, WHO GIVES A FUCK your the fucking outlier dude, FUCKING LMFAO if tretinoin doesnt fix ur shit, what the fuck do you bathe in olive oil:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FinallyAscended

Salicylic Acid
Benzoyl Peroxide
Azelaic Acid
Retin A (Tretinoin)
Differin (Adapalene)

Can anyone relate?

Oily skin is a no no.

Here's my point.

View attachment 877692
Bimp