[GTFIH] Post some people on here and I will show them to my GF, who will rate them.

Over for RTT and Nordic chads.
She said she "doesn't like blondes or men that look scruffy".
Does she just tend to prefer slightly ethnic high class phenos?
Seems like it. She rates dark hair, thick brows, smooth skin texture and lips very highly, do you notice this?

Have a look at how she rated the lads that @WanderingBurro gave us. Do you think she's got a pheno preference?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, aspiringexcel and bwrauycnee
Over for RTT and Nordic chads.
Does she just tend to prefer slightly ethnic high class phenos?
She said she used to go on first dates with bearded, possibly tattooed and muscular Levantine Arabs and North Africans but she dropped them after date 1 because they didn't want anything serious.

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
She said she "doesn't like blondes or men that look scruffy".

Seems like it. She rates dark hair, thick brows, smooth skin texture and lips very highly, do you notice this?

Have a look at how she rated the lads that @WanderingBurro gave us. Do you think she's got a pheno preference?
I’m guessing she’ll like Corrado?
IMG 6160

What about
IMG 6183

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Dedis

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and bwrauycnee
She's on her way home :(
Feel free to post more images here and I will send them to her on WhatsApp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arcturus, Sprinkles and chrisN
It is me lol

why the hell do people think I’m photoshopping my pic?
Cause you larped as a blakc dude before too I remember lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chrisN and Arcturus
What kind of eyes do you think she likes?
She said I have very nice eyes. I guess maybe people who look like me was her preference all along and she was holding out for someone looking like me?
I would say height ,frame,andarchetype would be the dealbreakers.

• +1

Other than 90's vintage metal shirts. Looking into more severe stuff over time as I'm slowly compounding the fashionpill. There's an Alexander McQueen suit that's got me thinking. Guaranteed also my Docs get complimented every single social out. Being just under 6ft, 25inch bideltoid I'm unsure. Other than that I'm an invisible uruk-hai with both prettyboy and masc features. Got into this game at a late age sadly as I was LTRing.

I make alternatives look like the embarrassed nerds so they should be. For my own sanity and desire to network and reclaim time lost, I have tried to branch out socially as much as I can and not get targeted but it's practice. Makes me lol when people talk about ascending looks without NT when you have to social at the time taken to get there, no other way around it.

Am I too late Zang?

• +1
"8/10 but too masc"

"uhhhh 9/10 I like his lips and cheekbones!!!!!!! his lips are similar to my bf (me)"

"6/10 good body but black men arent my type (despite me being a muttoid)"

"8/10 nice coloring and lips (which girl doesn't use the word coloring after all?) but looks too menacing..."

here you go
You got it exactly right.

• +1