[GTFIH] Post some people on here and I will show them to my GF, who will rate them.

Try these

Rob Evans
D372862B 0194 4E79 9867 B5589236D442

Jordan Calloway
B131435B DD0E 42A4 AB6A 1769EF9E6AF8

Ramirez
DD3E5D9C FB47 4229 BFAF E8FAD537B6E0

I am tan.... It's just my normal skin colour.
Why?
Why you look white in your anime morphs but are discriminated against irl.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Laurence Coke
0FBE8FE1 CA3C 4F99 91D9 AB0256A33DB5

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What do you think her preferences seem to be?

@Nick.Harte
Idk man but I can say that she prefers Prettyboy Chads like you that’s why she chose you

• Love it
Wdym white passing and clean cut?
I tried Meeks and other wide appeal light skins to see where the cutoff is. She didn’t bite on those so I tried coke who is half black and half white, but is more white presenting in terms of his appearance. Also she said Meeks looked like a thug so I wanted someone clean cut.

• +1
I tried Meeks and other wide appeal light skins to see where the cutoff is. She didn’t bite on those so I tried coke who is half black and half white, but is more white presenting in terms of his appearance.
I asked her if he's white presenting to her and she said "no". She said "he looks north African or Caribbean Latino"
Also she said Meeks looked like a thug so I wanted someone clean cut.
She also rated Cameron porras a 10, I showed her him.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Idk man but I can say that she prefers Prettyboy Chads like you that’s why she chose you
I showed her your avi and she rated him a 9

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@bwrauycnee

Beacuse water. Jfl she likes her man seasoned but doesn't like black men. She's probably a self hating whore.
Thoughts on her ratings?
She rated laurence Coke, Cameron porras and young Josh McGregor 10s for example

Thoughts on her ratings?
She rated laurence Coke, Cameron porras and young Josh McGregor 10s for example
She's into the gay prettyboy stereotype.

.....look at you and the ones she rated a 10/10.
You don't think women adapt their preferences based on the man they're with? I wonder if she'd rate differently if she was with a white dude or a more ethnic or masc looking guy than me.

You don't think women adapt their preferences based on the man they're with? I wonder if she'd rate differently if she was with a white dude or a more ethnic or masc looking guy than me.
Very unlikely for such things to happen. Maybe if it becomes a trend in online media such a thing could happen but that's if she's into the online media brainwashing machine.

• +1
Honest rating?

Attachments

• brayden-fritzshall.jpg
    brayden-fritzshall.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
  • brayden-fritzshall-2.jpg
    brayden-fritzshall-2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 0
Very unlikely for such things to happen. Maybe if it becomes a trend in online media such a thing could happen but that's if she's into the online media brainwashing machine.
She said she went on first dates with North African and Levantine men with beards and bigger muscles than me but she dropped thembafter date 1 because she said they didn't want anything serious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
@sinn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
She said she went on first dates with North African and Levantine men with beards and bigger muscles than me but she dropped thembafter date 1 because she said they didn't want anything serious.
I'll see you on blacked.com soon enough.

• Ugh..
@datboijj

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
She rated Laurence Coke, Cameron Porras and young Josh McGregor 10s. IIRC she also gave Vito Basso, Kaden Hammond, Zario Bolanos high ratings. Does this say anything about her pheno preferences?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
She rated Laurence Coke, Cameron Porras and young Josh McGregor 10s. IIRC she also gave Vito Basso, Kaden Hammond, Zario Bolanos high ratings. Does this say anything about her pheno preferences?
@aesthetic beauty @Viperm

They choose the man who fits their preferences not the other way around.

• +1