• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Aqua, EdwardCullen and 7 others
Coping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, germanlooks and Deleted member 5786
Worry about your nw3 hairline

You have a high iq ginger guys prototype. I suggest you dedicate your life to hacking field

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14978 and Blackgymmax
Looks better

how long will it last?

are you sure you didnt lose weight or changed the angle/jutting in comparison to thr before pic? your submental improved too

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
bro dont looksmax, you were born a scientist
people like you change the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Toth's thot and one job away
How many months it last?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua and Deleted member 5786
are you sure you didnt lose weight or changed the angle/jutting in comparison to thr before pic? your submental improved too
I'm about the same weight 150 lbs you can tell because there's next to no fat on my neck in any of the pics

It's still reducing but it will be fully reduced in 2 months. I'll probably get another treatment by then
so you need to repeat every 3 months?
was it just masseter or also platysma

so you need to repeat every 3 months?
was it just masseter or also platysma
Just masseter. You repeat every 3-6 months but eventually the muscles will weaken and be permanently reduced. Like how you lose muscle if you don't work out

I'm about the same weight 150 lbs you can tell because there's next to no fat on my neck in any of the pics
the submental angle is definitely different, also your adams apple is less pronounced so i assume its caused by the way you hole your phone. would be cool if you could replicare an after pic with the exact same angle, body and phoneposition like in the before

but i dont doubt you have nice result

good job, looking much better.

Good work but need to bring midface out now, as it's flat af compared to your outter face

Need sharper ramus corner.

Rounded looks like shit
Untrue. Being good looking is less about shape and more about facial development and harmony. the two critical components to a good jaw are lengthy ramus and forward grown jaw.
Dolph lundgren sly 1109

Am001

You just lost weight idiot.
Otherwise your chin and mandible body wouldn’t look more defined as well because the masseter is just positioned at the gonions

You just lost weight idiot.
Otherwise your chin and mandible body wouldn’t look more defined as well because the masseter is just positioned at the gonions
Keep coping. I was 150 pounds in this pic in June. I know, DYEL. The other pic are stats that an employee typed down at a gym when he tried to shill personal training since I was new. You can tell by the date on the computer. I'm 5'11 so I was actually pretty underweight for my height. I wouldn't have near enough bodyfat for it to cause such huge facial changes

Screenshot 20211228 071207 Photos
20210611 124214

Go do your research bro
It's absurd to say I have a flat midface though. My glabella clearly is positioned well behind my nasion, mouth, and chin. A strong indication of a forward grown maxilla, as I understand.