[GTFIH] SIGN THIS PETITION TO ABOLISH ORTHODONTICS

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
Righttogrow.org/petition

After my recent dental visit, I discussed with them basically everything I've learned about mewing and the effects of your habits as a child on your long term facial development. The dental industry has basically caught on to this by now, however the orthodontics industry only wants more money from the pointless suffering of children like me who have had braces for most of my life and a good portion of my permanent teeth pulled out.

Please, sign this petition and do whatever you can to rid us of this evil industry so no one else's lives are ruined and their parents money drained.

Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
hi Jared Squires

braces are scam. they should be giving jaw surgery en mass tbh. fewer depression, fewer suicides, fewer alt-right copers, fewer mass shooters etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
AE65CA68 E0EF 4AB7 9722 BB4B92F25C9A

:p

how can mewing fix my crossbite :(

oi vey bad goyim

petitions dont do shit. Its just about the laziest form of activism ever. You want something done you pester people directly. Secondly this is a incredibly stupid proposition and I dont think the person who wrote this up has the foggiest exactly what he wants to be passed. You know what you do when you dont trust orthodontic practices? You dont employ an orthodontist. Theres no state mandate that children must have orthodontic treatment lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2581
petitions dont do shit. Its just about the laziest form of activism ever. You want something done you pester people directly. Secondly this is a incredibly stupid proposition and I dont think the person who wrote this up has the foggiest exactly what he wants to be passed. You know what you do when you dont trust orthodontic practices? You dont employ an orthodontist. Theres no state mandate that children must have orthodontic treatment lmao.
This is true, but I had no choice or idea otherwise as a kid. And it's the same case with most people whose faces were ruined by bracew, they only learn its negative effects after it's too late

This is autism

This is autism
It lowkey is tbh but Idc I'm fixing my face now and if I ever have children ill just make sure they have good oral posture a d eat well, and do minimal orthodontic procedures only if its absolutely necessary

braces are scam. they should be giving jaw surgery en mass tbh. fewer depression, fewer suicides, fewer alt-right copers, fewer mass shooters etc...
This.