GTFIH @subhumancurrycel tinder hookup story.

Adreyan

Adreyan

THERE IS STILL SOME HOPE, AT LEAST FOR ME!
So, as i promise the indian chad that i will do a tinder experiment with him today. I started it.
Results: 17 matches so far less than 5 hours with few decent replies.
Matched with a Indian foid too. She is ready for hookup.
Jfl @SubhumanCurrycel get rhino and a hair system.

The foid :
Chat :

As i only had one picture i also added a picture or two of some curry with car. Proves anyone can get laid in Warsaw.

Jfl at your whores @Over @Pietrosiek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6191 and 29 others
I will run the experiment for couple more days and post results with polish foids in action.
Also, pm for foid.
P. S. Forgot to tag the king @goat2x

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, SoyGune, bugeye and 3 others
polish girls will fuck anything but polish men jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6191, Pumanator and 20 others
Damn she ight, would smash fasho. Shawty got that cake cake

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
arent polish girls white? JFL
Yeah bro. It's late in warsaw. Only 3 of them replied and it's basic. I will make new thread in a date or two.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
idk man, whenever someone does a tinder experiment on psl it is always poland, it is like a playground for basement autists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, EverythingMattersCel, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others

Trust me, polish men are bloated balding manlets in majority, my African friend from uni is chased by Polish girls because they want his BBC

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bugeye, Patient A and Adreyan
idk man, whenever someone does a tinder experiment on psl it is always poland, it is like a playground for basement autists

The myth of based Poland I guess

polish girls will fuck anything but polish men jfl

It'd like that sometimes when majority of Chads from Poland is killed because of wars and uprisings

It is what it is.
@goat2x Here are few good looking white foids. Am about to go out. I will update if some aspie shit happens.

Btw why tf no one mentioning currycel snap id jfl.
Hahava
Yyayaa
Gsysvavaa

• +1
Reactions: Scarface77, IdiAmin, BigBoy and 4 others
tbh these arent that good for this looks level and im not polish btw just asked jfl
It is what it is jfl. I tried to pick one or two so to show that he matched with fuckable foids too.
I will add all of them when the experiment concludes.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

source.gif

@SubhumanCurrycel check dms just in case..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, WTFCGod, EverythingMattersCel and 19 others
tbh these arent that good for this looks level and im not polish btw just asked jfl
nah bro they are looksmatched with him, he just slightly mogs them imo. Btw did you not also change his eyes op?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, johncruz12345 and goat2x
nah bro they are looksmatched with him, he just slightly mogs them imo. Btw did you not also change his eyes op?
i might overdosed on the anti simp pill tbh

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Brutal how important the face pic was to her

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
bhai looks good with that hair style, the hairpill is so brutal

I didn't morph his image. I just used it straight up from discord after asking him.

Update : only 1 more like jfl. I unmatched Indian foid so we are back at 17. Hopefully, he reaches 30/40 in a day or two.

Lifefuel for currycels

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan
I didn't morph his image. I just used it straight up from discord after asking him.

Update : only 1 more like jfl. I unmatched Indian foid so we are back at 17. Hopefully, he reaches 30/40 in a day or two.
That pic is morphed he doesn't have that hair and nose Is different. It's actually suifuel that as an indian you need to look almost as a male model to get 20 matches on tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, 5'8manlet, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
That pic is morphed he doesn't have that hair and nose Is different. It's actually suifuel that as an indian you need to look almost as a male model to get 20 matches on tinder.
Hair nose and undereye + filter iirc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Adreyan and Warlow
Hair nose and undereye + filter iirc
Jfl. I think he would have got a lot more matches if he had light curries coloring. That's like -1psl.
With this colouring he pays -2psl curry tax.
Still, the morph is not that unrealistic i can see @SubhumanCurrycel ascending to this level by early twenties if he is indeed blackpilled asf.

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Now do it without that car, fraudingcel. Polish whores love money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Mr.cope, SoyGune and 1 other person
Now do it without that car, fraudingcel. Polish whores love money.
Jfl. @SubhumanCurrycel Is from NZ, getting car ain't that hard jfl. You coping poorcel $3 an hour wage slave. Jfl jk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, EverythingMattersCel, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, EasternRightWinger15 and Adreyan