[GTFIH] Sunscreen might be a gigacope/meme when it comes to preventing aging

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
It's been 2 years that I've been using sunscreen daily, indoors. It turns out that I decided to research and observe a bit better and now I'm going to drop everything I know about sunscreen here. Quote the experts here, I want to hear their opinion.

As a kid I used to have a tanned med mogger brad pitt-like skin. Now I don't, although I'm still kinda orange depending on the light. Also, it sucks to use this cream every day. Sometimes it gets in the eye, it's terrible. But hey! Sunscreen is the magic ingredient that will make you look young when you're old, isn't it?
Well, now I don't know..

In this thread I will post:
my anecdotal evidence in favor and against using sunscreen for preventing aging.
Next, I'll post a good high iq post from reddit that kind of proves that scientifically it's a meme to think sunscreen will do a great deal to prevent aging.
An interesting video by David Sinclair on the subject

So, lets start, Anectodal evidence about sun and aging:
This video here, she says these are example of twins, I didn't even checked what this study was, but since one of the cases I know from another youtube video, they migh all be similar: One of the twins lived in another place and took more sun.

The cases:

So, what do you guys think of the difference?

Obs: You can see some of them are not identical. And maybe they were cases where one of them kept roasting for hours in the sun frequently in their lives(of course its bad for skin)?

case 3 for example, I saw it isolated in an youtube video and, for instance, this case you can clearly see they are not identical: Eye hooding is different, nose size is different, even the smile is different:

The sister from California says that in her youth she used to "live to the fullest", getting a lot of sun everyday, and to be honest, both have a lot of marks on their faces, in some regions and almost identical, or am I blind?:
Biggest difference here is in the mouth area:

Now: Jared Leto, Tom cruise and Brad Pitt:
Jared Leto: 50 yo
Tom cruise: ~60yo
Brad Pitt: ~60yo

Jared Leto

In an interview, he claimed that his secret to looking young was "cold water"(jfl)
In some site I remember reading he said he credited his good shape to his vegan diet for years.
In a tweet he said "sunscreen always":

3 recent pics of leto from his instagram:

Main pic of google(2016 pic):

My impression: A good physique for his age. His face, the main flaw is the eye area, you can see in this 2016(he was 46) photo that she has crow's feet, quite a lot. Now, the forehead has no marks, and the cheeks are also smooth, nasolabial folds is also visible.
In recent pictures, it seems the crows feet reduced? Maybe had some work done?

Also, he has a good forward growth of lower maxila/mandibule, despite the baby looking face:

Her mom also looks fresh for his age etc. But we dont know if work done, self care or genetics are the mains reason..

What are your thoughts on his case? Could he be getting jbs at 50 ?

Tom cruise:

Lets now compare tom cruise with leto when he was 50yo:

Tbh i doubt tom cruise used sunscreen daily in his life, he was always looking kinda tanned

What do you think ?

Brad pitt:
This was brad pitt at 26:

This was brad pitt at 34:
search "seven years at tibet" to see him at 34

If you search his old pics you'll he was almost always tanned, so I think he didnt care about sun exposure.
Also, he was a smoker(he also came back to this after divorce)

This is him at 50:

Ok, now the thing is: who mogs? Any of them could get young girls at 50? If they cant, does it really make a differente to have a bit better skin when you already dont look like a young man? Does jared leto has this young vibe due to his skin or due to his face features(cuck eyes, good forward growth and feminine but gl nose) ?

Ok, that being said, lets move to this dude here: Andreas Moritz
Forget about the title and this cancer thing, its probably bs, I'm just using him cause he surely dont use sunscreen.
He died in 2012 at 58. He had a lot of diseases since childhood, so he became a "alternative medicine practitioner" to try to fight these problems he had. Maybe it worked cause he died at 58, not very old, but not very young.

Anyway, i dont know when this interview was made, but here is this video from 2012, he was surely ~60 here:

What do you think? To me he looks just like those actors in terms of skin quality.

In Brazil, a country with more UV, if you chek the old gL famous man from tv, they dont seem to have aged different from americans.
I'm lazy to post them now, I'll post it later.

well, this is my anecdotal evidence about sun and aging.

>>Now, the Reddit must read high iq post:

This is the best thing on this thread tbh:

>>David Sinclair comment on this:

it kinda matches what those before/after cases show. Case 1 for example, that women must had roast for hour during his life on the sun.

So, thats it, what do you guys think of this?
I'm sure a lot of you were also paranoid about the sun and aging/collagen stuff etc.
Tag the high iq on this subject, I think this thread has potential and can help clarify this issue

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: deadmanwalking, rubberduck, mvp2v1 and 24 others
high iq, high effort, legit af thread.

does anyone here still use (((sunscreen))) in 2022?

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, rooman, Deleted member 19905 and 6 others
I don't think it's cope because it's been proven by science

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Wallenberg, Pussyslayer and 1 other person
pov; your too lazy to put goop on your face

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, watah, AllesScheiße and 10 others
Also read comments from that reddit post, interesting one:

• +1
Reactions: rooman, gribsufer1, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
I don't think it's cope because it's been proven by science
pov; your too lazy to put goop on your face
come one, fuckers. read the thread.
no, its not been proven by science jfl. yes it does some bad for skin. But please read the thread, fucker.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant
Dnrd applying my spf 50 everyday like a good goy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jdz6777, zeshama, rooman and 18 others
come one, fuckers. read the thread.
no, its not been proven by science jfl. yes it does some bad for skin. But please read the thread, fucker.
no
u can lose your collagen ill enjoy females wanting to fuck my collagen rich balls

You ever seen the skin of older people that go tanning every summer?? They look like leather sofas. Its common sense to realize that spf50 will protect you from skin aging to your face/body.

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, Detective, rooman and 25 others
It's been 2 years that I've been using sunscreen daily, indoors. It turns out that I decided to research and observe a bit better and now I'm going to drop everything I know about sunscreen here. Quote the experts here, I want to hear their opinion.

As a kid I used to have a tanned med mogger brad pitt-like skin. Now I don't, although I'm still kinda orange depending on the light. Also, it sucks to use this cream every day. Sometimes it gets in the eye, it's terrible. But hey! Sunscreen is the magic ingredient that will make you look young when you're old, isn't it?
Well, now I don't know..

my anecdotal evidence in favor and against using sunscreen for preventing aging.
Next, I'll post a good high iq post from reddit that kind of proves that scientifically it's a meme to think sunscreen will do a great deal to prevent aging.

This video here, she says these are example of twins, I didn't even checked what this study was, but since one of the cases I know from another youtube video, they migh all be similar: One of the twins lived in another place and took more sun.

The cases:

View attachment 1642938

Obs: You can see some of them are not identical. And maybe they were cases where one of them kept roasting for hours in the sun frequently in their lives(of course its bad for skin)?

case 3 for example, I saw it isolated in an youtube video and, for instance, this case you can clearly see they are not identical: Eye hooding is different, nose size is different, even the smile is different:

The sister from California says that in her youth she used to "live to the fullest", getting a lot of sun everyday, and to be honest, both have a lot of marks on their faces, in some regions and almost identical, or am I blind?:
View attachment 1642944

Jared Leto

In an interview, he claimed that his secret to looking young was "cold water"(jfl)
In some site I remember reading he said he credited his good shape to his vegan diet for years.

View attachment 1642970

View attachment 1642972

My impression: A good physique for his age. His face, the main flaw is the eye area, you can see in this 2016(he was 46) photo that she has crow's feet, quite a lot. Now, the forehead has no marks, and the cheeks are also smooth, nasolabial folds is also visible.

Also, he has a good forward growth of lower maxila/mandibule, despite the baby looking face:

View attachment 1642975

Her mom also looks fresh for his age etc. But we dont know if work done, self care or genetics are the mains reason..

Tom cruise:

View attachment 1642979

View attachment 1642980

Tbh i doubt tom cruise used sunscreen daily in his life, he was always looking kinda tanned

View attachment 1642982

What do you think ?

Brad pitt:

View attachment 1642993

If you search his old pics you'll he was almost always tanned, so I think he didnt care about sun exposure.

This is him at 50:

View attachment 1642999

Ok, now the thing is: who mogs? Any of them could get young girls at 50? If they cant, does it really make a differente to have a bit better skin when you already dont look like a young man? Does jared leto has this young vibe due to his skin or due to his face features(cuck eyes, good forward growth and feminine but gl nose) ?

Forget about the title and this cancer thing, its probably bs, I'm just using him cause he surely dont use sunscreen.
He died in 2012 at 58. He had a lot of diseases since childhood, so he became a "alternative medicine practitioner" to try to fight these problems he had. Maybe it worked cause he died at 58, not very old, but not very young.

Anyway, i dont know when this interview was made, but here is this video from 2012, he was surely ~60 here:

What do you think? To me he looks just like those actors in terms of skin quality.

In Brazil, a country with more UV, if you chek the old gL famous man from tv, they dont seem to have aged different from americans.

it kinda matches what those before/after cases show. Case 1 for example, that women must had roast for hour during his life on the sun.

I'm sure a lot of you were also paranoid about the sun and aging/collagen stuff etc.
Tag the high iq on this subject, I think this thread has potential and can help clarify this issue

high iq, high effort, legit af thread.

does anyone here still use (((sunscreen))) in 2022?
You didn't read all of that in 4 minutes and u say this shit
Joe biden head shake

Attachments

• joe-biden-head-shake.gif
    joe-biden-head-shake.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Sunscreen prevents skin damage when exposed to lots of sunlight, it doesn't prevent aging.

So it is only worth using sunscreen when you go outside in the sun.

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, Danish_Retard and Eduardo DOV
You ever seen the skin of older people that go tanning every summer?? They look like leather sofas. Its common sense to realize that spf50 will protect you from skin aging to your face/body.
read the thread please, you will understand the point.

yes, it will probably prevent SOME lines in your face. But it will probably not prevent you to look your age.... just read the thread.
My conclusion is that you just don't want to be BURNING in the sun, it's obviously bad for your skin.
Sunscreen will prevent you from looking orange like brad pitt.

BTW, YOUR AVI, jordan barret tan under the sun to get that brad pit swedish tanned skin.

:p:p:p

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Preoximerianas and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
true af my grandfather is a high test mechanic and racecar driver and spent hella time in the sun and he looks fuckingg cooked

Sunscreen prevents skin damage when exposed to lots of sunlight, it doesn't prevent aging.

So it is only worth using sunscreen when you go outside in the sun.
I also think this way now...
fuck i used to be a fuckin paranoid, after reasoning with the evidence in my thread i dont think like this more.

If you go to the beach and you know you will BURN your skin, then put sunscreen in your face

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and randomuser2407
true af my grandfather is a high test mechanic and racecar driver and spent hella time in the sun and he looks fuckingg cooked
>a hella time

tanned from sun :p

>a hella time
yea. i doubt the average person today could ever get enough sun to ever get fried ass skin like his

honestly nowadays sunscreen is kinda useless with how little ppl spend out in the sun, unless ur a swimmer or sum

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Slob, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Yea sun is not the enemy. If you want good skin just use tret and eat healthy

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Interesting thread
But you are taking things from a somewhat exaggerated point of vue to criticize it
I think most people here understand that avoiding the sun or putting on sunscreen will not "prevent" aging but rather not make you age prematurely, and that a large part of aging in intrisic
Only this fucker Detona doesnt seem to understand

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Eduardo DOV
A recent study showed that you should use retinA for tanning instead of spf. Try it. I got good tanning results.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Yerico7, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
but tret requires sunscreen cause it makes the skin thinner or something

Also:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1468-2494.2007.00415.x

Interesting thread
But you are taking things from a somewhat exaggerated point of vue to criticize it
I think most people here understand that avoiding the sun or putting on sunscreen will not "prevent" aging but rather not make you age prematurely, and that a large part of aging in intrisic
Only this fucker Detona doesnt seem to understand
My point is that the sun's contribution to skin aging seems to be pretty small. And it seems that it only really fucks the skin if you burn it. even the paranoid cancer anti sunscreen I posted aggrees with that.
Yes, the main reason seems to be intrisic.

AND, if you block the sun cause you're afraid its aging you, you'll not get TAN, and we know tan is a chad trait, imagine if brad pitt was not tanned, you can get that tan without burning your skin, just do it little by little.

Good article btw:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1468-2494.2007.00415.x

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 15827
This thread seems just like some speculations.

I can’t really see any evidence here which disproves that sun ages your skin and sunscreen prevents that.

And someone like Brad Pitt is an outlier. He also smoked and drank alcohol which causes skin aging as well and still he aged godly. Just a genetic lottery winner.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: risque_dew, Wallenberg, randomvanish and 7 others
in the reddit post he tracks the science behind this. even the cucks there are agreeging with him, there's no argument against that. Just read it.

Last edited:

I can’t really see any evidence here which disproves that sun ages your skin and sunscreen prevents that.

And someone like Brad Pitt is an outlier. He also smoked and drank alcohol which causes skin aging as well and still he aged godly. Just a genetic lottery winner.
see the reddit post
It's not speculation, I showed evidence in this thread, several.
There is no PROOF that UV rays are the main cause for "aging appearence".

As I said in the above post:
"My point is that the sun's contribution to skin aging seems to be pretty small. And it seems that it only really fucks the skin if you burn it trhough life like the twins women on the youtube video I posted. Even the paranoid cancer anti sunscreen I posted aggrees with that.

Yes, the main reason seems to be intrisic."

Well, the brad pitt case, even him being an outlier, shows the genetic, structure, intrinsic part, can be very strong. Also, he probably had some work done ? who knows.

Every actor is on tret

if you use tret and gets sun without sunscreen your skin will become fucked
Ye I tanned my skin I need to detan tho cos light brown is best in curryland I'm medium brown now

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Stopping@Nothing19 and Eduardo DOV
It seems stress for example is much worse for aging then getting sun.
Having a good facial structure.
Hormones.
your lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 15827
Ive once seen a video of some vegan/spiritual guy who has NW1 at like 70 yo and is sunbathing daily for at least 4-5 hours, he lives somewhere in a hot country like hawaii, was a caucasian looking guy- does anyone know who that guy is, Id like to check out his channel again.

He didnt look very old as well and it didnt look like he was using sunscreen daily. Sunscreen is indeed a meme most likely.

However in a very hot climate, places like florida, la etc. one should ideally wear a baseball cap or smth like that, because from the insane heat under direct sunlight, the skin will be dry all the time.

Ofcourse it plays a huge role how dark the skin is and how fast it tans. Spaniards are darker and can stay under sunlight longer that someone from Ireland.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15827 and Eduardo DOV
It seems stress for example is much worse for aging then getting sun.
Having a good facial structure.
Hormones.
your lifestyle.
True, things like stress, cortisol, hormones, alcohol/drugs, lifestyle etc. have a bigger impact than sun alone.

Although I would still recommend covering the face with a baseball cap, because the insane heat under direct sunlight, will dry out the skin all the time. When I sun tan, I cover the face the rest is exposed though. (naked)

Ive once seen a video of some vegan/spiritual guy who has NW1 at like 70 yo and is sunbathing daily for at least 4-5 hours, he lives somewhere in a hot country like hawaii, was a caucasian looking guy- does anyone know who that guy is, Id like to check out his channel again.

He didnt look very old as well and it didnt look like he was using sunscreen daily. Sunscreen is indeed a meme most likely.

However in a very hot climate, places like florida, la etc. one should ideally wear a baseball cap or smth like that, because from the insane heat under direct sunlight, the skin will be dry all the time.

Ofcourse it plays a huge role how dark the skin is and how fast it tans. Spaniards are darker and can stay under sunlight longer that someone from Ireland.
interesting, would be good to post cases like this
about ireland, i've seen a dude from there who improved his skin by eating a lot of beta carotene foods. Couldnt find the video here, his skin was very white and full of some strange marks, then it became normal with a good tone.

doesn't apply to basement dwellers like me:lul:

Well, now I don't know..

The cases:

View attachment 1642938

View attachment 1642944

Jared Leto

View attachment 1642970

View attachment 1642972

View attachment 1642975

Tom cruise:

View attachment 1642979

View attachment 1642980

View attachment 1642982

What do you think ?

Brad pitt:

View attachment 1642993

This is him at 50:

View attachment 1642999

Genetics > Everything else

Good thread, this is high IQ.
Sun is life, it's good for every single organism on the planet, everyone should be exposed to it daily. Look for @carnivoreaurelius, @realsolbrah and @overkell on Instagram. They're against the use of sunscreens, which are poison that inhibit natural vitamin D absorption from the sun.

Joel Kellet is a bodybuilder that gets sun exposure daily and is against the use of sunscreens, look at that amazing natural tan.

Listen to this podcast he did a couple of weeks ago, they talk about the importance of getting sun exposure @40:16, and the real cause of skin cancer (sunscreens).

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant and Eduardo DOV
Good thread, this is high IQ.
Sun is life, it's good for every single organism on the planet, everyone should be exposed to it daily. Look for @carnivoreaurelius, @realsolbrah and @overkell on Instagram. They're against the use of sunscreens, which are poison that inhibit natural vitamin D absorption from the sun.

Joel Kellet is a bodybuilder that gets sun exposure daily and is against the use of sunscreens, look at that amazing natural tan.

Listen to this podcast he did a couple of weeks ago, they talk about the importance of getting sun exposure @40:16, and the real cause of skin cancer (sunscreens).

I'll chek it later.
what is his age in these pictures? he looks pretty good

Tbh i always had for me that this skin cancer thing is a meme and the cause is not the sun.
I was just worried about the issue of premature aging... but it seems now that this is a big meme.
:hnghn: 2 years stressing over this shit and this is a meme:hnghn:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Effulgence
I will still continue wearing sunscreen after this post JFL. Photoaging is real and it does affect your skin. I think genetics are underrated in determining how you age.

Hopefully I have my mums mogger aging genetics and not my dads (He is still NW0 though :owo:). My mum has been working a high stress job for 12 hours 5 days a week and sleeps about 4-5 hours and has barely aged.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Danish_Retard, tyronelite and 2 others
I will still continue wearing sunscreen after this post JFL. Photoaging is real and it does affect your skin. I think genetics are underrated in determining how you age.

Hopefully I have my mums mogger aging genetics and not my dads (He is still NW0 though :owo:). My mum has been working a high stress job for 12 hours 5 days a week and sleeps about 4-5 hours and has barely aged.

and she uses sunscreen daily indoors?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I'll mog you with my brad pitt skin tone like I used to as a kid

and she uses sunscreen daily indoors?
To my knowledge she doesn't wear sunscreen.

It still matters. Sunscreen isn't cope. Just don't expect it to give you permanently youthful skin.

Lets say you do the following.
  • Wear Sunscreen.
  • Avoid prolonged exposure to harsh sunlight
  • Apply Retinols
  • Have a healthy high collagen diet.
  • Avoid heavy drugs, smoking or alcohol consumption (I only consume alcohol some weekends. I try to avoid binge drinking).
  • Live a low stress lifestyle
  • Train HIIT Cardio
You are going to age the best you can given your genetics. That is my mindset for my anti aging routine.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, kuroganeikki, Deleted member 17244 and 10 others
I'll chek it later.
what is his age in these pictures? he looks pretty good

Tbh i always had for me that this skin cancer thing is a meme and the cause is not the sun.
I was just worried about the issue of premature aging... but it seems now that this is a big meme.
:hnghn: 2 years stressing over this shit and this is a meme:hnghn:
Yeah, it's incredible. He's between 30-31 in age.
And about that thing It's mostly a brainwashing going on, all of our ancestors were living naked in the sun, it's the most natural place to be in. I can't even imagine being caged all day wageslaving in a cubicle without sun exposure, must be life-denying.

From this article:
The study concluded that exposing your testicles to the sun increases testosterone:

"The study found that men who exposed their torso – chest, and back – to UV light and UV rays saw their testosterone levels increase to 120%. And when they exposed your testes to UV light and UV rays, they were able to boost testosterone levels to 200%"

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Yerico7, Ascendant and 1 other person
View attachment 1643191View attachment 1643192
It still matters. Sunscreen isn't cope. Just don't expect it to give you permanently youthful skin.

• Wear Sunscreen.
  • Apply Retinols
  • Avoid heavy drugs, smoking or alcohol consumption (I only consume alcohol some weekends. I try to avoid binge drinking).
  • Train HIIT Cardio
You are going to age the best you can given your genetics. That is my mindset for my anti aging routine.
jfl, always this truck driver
of course he got fucked, one side of his face was 24/7 under direct sun exposure
This truck driver is 70yo, If this proves anything, is that DIRECT sun exposure a lot of hours a day makes something very bad. Just like Sinclair and Moritz paranoid argued. Burning is bad. The other side of his face is kinda good for his age, that means sun indoors and normal sun walking around does not do the same as direct sun 24/7.

The other is probably some guy who went from living a normal life to a fucking desert 24/7...jfl.

That doesn't prove that getting a little sun to tan will make you look like an old ass when you hit 50...
Also, your mom just proves genetic and probably facial bones is much more important than the fuckin sun. Another "extreme" case of intrinsic aging >>>>>> any effect of sun(jfl).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Ascendant
View attachment 1643191View attachment 1643192

• Wear Sunscreen.
  • Apply Retinols
  • Train HIIT Cardio
The guy in 1st picture was probably a truck driver in the southern states with sun exposure 24/7 and 365/1 and on top of that it was the only side exposed to the sun all that time- yeah just the insane heat alone from direct sunlight would cause that.

Also nobody has this much exposure to one area of the body like truck drivers, who have the sun exposure from the left side non stop. Normally if you tan under sun, you switch positions (laying on your back, sides etc.)

That example is an extreme example and just the sheer heat alone would cause that, even if the heat source wasnt the sun but something else.

Tanning in moderation and switching positions constantly, is actually very healthy. Depending on one's skin type and geografical location, you can tan for several hours a day without sunscreen without issues. However I would still cover the face with a baseball cap or something similar, simply to prevent the skin in the face from drying out due to direct sunlight with results in significant heat. Because when we walk outside, our face is exposed to sun the most out of all body parts. Well except maybe shoulders and back, if you dont wear a t-shirt.

Again even if the source of heat was something like an eletrical heater, it would have the same effect if you just "grill" one side of your face with an electric heater 24/7 and 365/1. Direct sunlight has up to like 45° C or more depending on location. If you blast one side of your face with 45° heater 24/7 and every single day, it will dry out the skin and mess it up on that side. Not necessarily the sun's fault as any source of heat would cause the same thing. Hence why its important to tan in a smart way, the right balance is always the key.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Eduardo DOV
Yeah, it's incredible. He's between 30-31 in age.
And about that thing It's mostly a brainwashing going on, all of our ancestors were living naked in the sun, it's the most natural place to be in. I can't even imagine being caged all day wageslaving in a cubicle without sun exposure, must be life-denying.

From this article:
The study concluded that exposing your testicles to the sun increases testosterone:

"The study found that men who exposed their torso – chest, and back – to UV light and UV rays saw their testosterone levels increase to 120%. And when they exposed your testes to UV light and UV rays, they were able to boost testosterone levels to 200%"
I'd say he was older, but his face indeed has a fresh look. Its a Bodybuilder thing to look older. Too much muscle mass and that chad face gives a mature vibe.

The fact is: Just looking at all these examples I posted, verifying that even in extreme cases like those twins, you can clearly see that the excess sun didn't make such a huge killer difference.
It's not worth sacrificing a youth where you could be happy and tanned walking in the sun for such a small difference when you're an oldass, who's probably going to fuck an older woman anyway, and she won't even mind you having some extra wrinkles. wrinkles that you would have anyway, just a little bit less.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
just dont burn till you get red, of course in this case its a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
by the way:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

fuck, wish i was a 6'4'' beast :feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I think skin cancer from the sun is a meme tbh but I think tanning beds and skin cancer seems legit, anyone know?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Eduardo DOV