GTFIH. This experimental drug has unprecedented weight loss effectiveness and could possibly end obesity. Its also availabile for anyone to buy.

Mustascend

Mustascend

Gold
Before I go further, it's important to know this drug has lead to serious kidney damage as well as damage to other vital organs. If you're going to use this drug use it at very low doses and that's only if you're highly overweight and you've seriously struggled losing it. Either way, I urge everyone to do thorough research before trying it.

It'd called an adipotide and unlike most weight loss drugs it actually kills fat cells! This is huge. Normally the amount of fat cells in your body never decreases. You can lose weight but you would only lose the fat stored in your fat cells. If you were obese you would have a much higher amount of fat cells than average. Unfortunately these fat cells not only want to hold onto their fat but when they've lost fat they desperately want to get it back. Its why most obese people who lose weight can't keep it off. Not only that, studies confirm less than 1% of obese people will ever come down to a healthy weight. Everyone suggests dieting and excercise but the reality is its very unlikely to help you, going by the statistics. Even gastric bypass and other weight loss surgeries wouldn't guarantee long term success. You'd still have all those fat cells, hungry to gain it all back.

The solution isn't a fad diet or a self motivation. The solution is to decrease the amount of fat cells in your body. The great thing is, fat cells stop increasing after your mid 20s! This is also why you shouldn't let your kids get fat. Essentially killing fat cells could cure an obese person. That person would still have the potential to become fat again but it would be nowhere near as easy and they wouldn't gain it all back as fast after losing it again, compared to typical methods.

A study was performed using obese monkeys and it was shown the monkeys lost 10% of their body fat in just four weeks. Monkeys who were at a healthy weight surpringly didnt lose any fat. This is great because it suggests the drug only targets excess fat.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3666164/

It's sold as a peptide intended for research purposes but it's still available for anyone to buy. It's also quite expensive. A 5mg vial is around $50 but it's probably more than worth if it means incredibly effective long term weight loss. It also needs to be injected using a syringe for those out there with a needle phobia. Still, keep in mind it may cause major kidney damage. Remember to do serious research before using it.

Here's a source: https://www.peptidesciences.com/adipotide-ftpp-5mg

Body positivity movement, get fucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, noodlelover and 3 others
imagine using some obscure drug that destroys your kidney because you can't get your shit up and eat less
jfc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, marin, Deleted member 13021 and 18 others
Imagine not having enough impulse control to not eat naturally jfl I lead the most consumeristic lifestyle possible but eating less is never an issue in the slightest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Preoximerianas, Tonymontana and 2 others
would rather just take cardarine or DNP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
Imagine not having enough impulse control to not eat naturally jfl I lead the most consumeristic lifestyle possible but eating less is never an issue in the slightest
It's probably because you've never accumulated the amount of fat cells an obese person has. The greater the amount of fat cells, the harder the weight loss. You can't imagine the hell of being an obese person. Here's a study claiming 99% of obese people stay that way their whole lives: https://www.healthline.com/health-n...ed as when,measurements between 2004 and 2014.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Baldingman1998
Just eat less

I will bump this till my dying breath.

Nothing is worth the risk of serious kidney damage. They can’t regenerate

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and noodlelover
Nothing is worth the risk of serious kidney damage. They can’t regenerate
I'd argue being morbidly obese, barely being able to walk, and having constant back pain may be worth it. I think development of this substance should be better funded. If there's a way to produce it or dose it in such a way that it doesn't cause significant damage, it would probably go down as one of humanity's greatest accomplishments. Given the fact that obesity has been skyrocketing and considering how few obese people suceasfully lose weight, the potential is too good to ignore

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, noodlelover and TrestIsBest
i don't think ill bother with this

imagine using some obscure drug that destroys your kidney because you can't get your shit up and eat less
jfc

self motivation is really the key but OP mentioned it as not the key lol

I've read about this on reddit and unfortunately, the results are very disappointing. I feel your pain. I was very obese ten years ago and after losing fat I struggle to keep it off. The best way to kill fat cells is lipo in my opinion.

I've read about this on reddit and unfortunately, the results are very disappointing. I feel your pain. I was very obese ten years ago and after losing fat I struggle to keep it off. The best way to kill fat cells is lipo in my opinion.
Lipo only targets subcutaneous fat. Most of the fat in an obese person is visceral fat. This drug targets all fat

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Nah. I'm actually too underweight. Just trying to help struggling brocels out
Have you been obese when young? Do you have problems maintaining a good weight?

Why destroy your kidneys when you can just take ADHD medication like methylphenidate (concerta/ritalin), or lisdexamfetamine (vyanse), that works wonders for weight loss?

Have you been obese when young? Do you have problems maintaining a good weight?
Nope. Never struggled with being overweight. Heaviest I've been was 170-180 when I was 23.

Why destroy your kidneys when you can just take ADHD medication like methylphenidate (concerta/ritalin), or lisdexamfetamine (vyanse), that works wonders for weight loss?
With those meds, you're stilll going to have the excess fat cells.

How can I get those at 15, I’ll send money if you get me some