[GTFIH] ULTIMATE BLACKPILL/SUIFUEL

D

Deleted member 12688

Even after looksmaxxing, you’ll never truly be happy if you didn’t have a good adolescence.

Missing out on the essential experiences your good looking/NT peers had will shape you into someone who can’t connect to others because you can’t relate to them at all, they were getting their dick sucked at high school parties while you rotted and played video games.

I feel bad for the people my age who rot here all day. When i’m older i’m always gonna remember the parties after football games, driving around blasting music with my stoned ass friends, getting too high for the first time, and other shit like true love (only possible if you’re their first time)

Me and this girl would sneak out and drive around to cities hours away every night, then smoke and listen to music and look at stars.
Since we were only 14-15, we tried hella crazy shit for the first time together, like sneaking out, smoking weed, skinny dipping, getting drunk, and of course sex.

This is never possible as an adult because after your first love u aren’t naive and innocent ever again so foids won’t give you all of themselves to avoid the heartbreak they’d suffer from losing someone who’s as important to them as their first love was. You also can’t replace someone who you’ve experienced so many “first times” with. They’ll always think about them when u say something her first love used to say, or do something they used to do together.

Tl;dr It’s over if you spent high school rotting

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, johncruz12345, Lolcel and 34 others
You make it sound like everyone meets their wife in middle school lol

Tl;dr It’s over if you spent high school rotting

I had a bizarre relationship with a much older woman who I lived with while homeless and almost died after getting stabbed at 16. We all have our own life experiences, none are typical. Most girls who grew up rape victims probably wish they were incels tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rainman988, johncruz12345, Lolcel and 11 others
@Latebloomer10 @PYT @FastBananaCEO @Monk @Adriana Lima @looksmaxxer234 @johncruz12345 @SkinjobCatastrophe @higgabigga @Amnesia
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Looks234 and Deleted member 11053
@Latebloomer10 @PYT @FastBananaCEO @Monk @Adriana Lima @looksmaxxer234 @johncruz12345 @SkinjobCatastrophe @higgabigga @Amnesia
Thoughts?
@Hozay @Blackgymmax @TraumatisedOgre

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Hozay
Who is this copy pasted from

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 7465 and 9 others
Since tag i read.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8608, PYT and 1 other person
Probably true I prefer older females tho

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 12688
we tried hella crazy shit for the first time together, like sneaking out, smoking weed, skinny dipping, getting drunk, and of course sex.
this gave me brutal suifuel ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Lolcel, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Stopped reading because too much suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: homesick, Yerico7, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Not wrong but less about slaying. It's more about positive reinforcement, you'll become a gigantic mentalcel if u ascended late in HS. Case and point this literal mulatto Chad in my school has foids drooling for attention but he was rejected and humilliated for being masculine and tall early on HS when women wanted pretty boys so he doesn't trust them anymore, he has trust issues.

David Gandy patron of all mentalcels was bullied all throughout high school for being fat and having that shit nose and he has remains of aspie unconfident behavior.

Less about this fantasized view of Adolescence and more about being treated as an actual human. It's even worse when you ascend because you realize it was all looks.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, johncruz12345, Deleted member 11167 and 7 others
its over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, PYT and Deleted member 12688
Not wrong but less about slaying. It's more about positive reinforcement, you'll become a gigantic mentalcel if u ascended late in HS. Case and point this literal mulatto Chad in my school has foids drooling for attention but he was rejected and humilliated for being masculine and tall early on HS when women wanted pretty boys so he doesn't trust them anymore, he has trust issues.

David Gandy patron of all mentalcels was bullied all throughout high school for being fat and having that shit nose and he has remains of aspie unconfident behavior.

Less about this fantasized view of Adolescence and more about being treated as an actual human. It's even worse when you ascend because you realize it was all looks.
I thank God every day for my mom, she forced me to be NT and socialize with people when I was 4 and didn’t want to, i was probably legit autist but since she caught onto it early on i’m able to live a normal life

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7465, PYT and 3 others
I thank God every day for my mom, she forced me to be NT and socialize with people when I was 4 and didn’t want to, i was probably legit autist but since she caught onto it early on i’m able to live a normal life
Honestly man it's a combo of NT and decent looks. I got fucked big time by my dimorphism coming in last year because of covid. I'm trying to lose weight ASAP before shit reopens. I looked like a baby faced retard before 2020 and alien before that since I had no brow ridge with extreme pct.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PYT and Deleted member 12688
i was literally this close to missing out on teen love and other solid experiences. so glad i got mine at the right time lol

but i’m not happy i threw away my virgin ltr and regret a lot of shit, should have not spent most of my childhood fat and low self esteem

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PYT, Deleted member 5048 and 1 other person
the dream american high school life

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, johncruz12345, Lolcel and 5 others
i was literally this close to missing out on teen love and other solid experiences. so glad i got mine at the right time lol

but i’m not happy i threw away my virgin ltr and regret a lot of shit, should have not spent most of my childhood fat and low self esteem
Honestly man fat or thin would have not ascended me sadly. My face had no dimorphism until mid to late 2020, not even ounce of facial hair jfl. I can somehow grow a shit ton of facial hair now when my older brother was growing full beards at 14-15. My voice got deeper as well in December 2020. Now I'm rapidly trying to lose weight before we reopen

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 12688 and turkproducer
Who told you I want to relate to others you retarded greycel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I did all this, technically lost my virginity if we aren’t taking the “P in V only” rule, and I still feel like a sperg who will never have a normal life.

I got 10 months till I turn 18... time to go deep. Consensually. Preferably with a one night stand, not a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PYT, Deleted member 5048 and 3 others
the dream american high school life
Its idealized for sure, but I think it's less about slaying man. No one treated me seriously until last year when my voice started getting deeper and I showed dimorphism, I always had jealousy to the guys that started puberty early in 7th or 8th grade, I feel so late in everything but I guess on the bright side my plates haven't closed and I mog 99% of the school at 5'10 since Latin America jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PYT and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Its idealized for sure, but I think it's less about slaying man. No one treated me seriously until last year when my voice started getting deeper and I showed dimorphism, I always had jealousy to the guys that started puberty early in 7th or 8th grade, I feel so late in everything but I guess on the bright side my plates haven't closed and I mog 99% of the school at 5'10 since Latin America jfl.
late puberty turn a lot of chads into aspies

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Lmao, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
late puberty turn a lot of chads into aspies
Yeah man, I'm not even done growing yet I already look more dimorphic than all of my class. I didn't get treated as low but my baby faced subhuman tier eye area with extreme pct and no brow ridge made me a joke to talk to. I grew cheekbones, jaw, brow ridge everything last year. I'm trying to minimize mental damage and do something my last year of HS but this covid shit jfl. Im gymcelling hard to lose weight before we return.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5048 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@brbbrah @sytyl @lutte @Proex @TraumatisedOgre over for you all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, sytyl, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
Wdym bro im nt chad like you said earlier
keep coping you autist its over when even streege is less autistic then you just accept ur subhuman dog like i do

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 1680, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
keep coping you autist its over when even streege is less autistic then you just accept ur subhuman dog like i do
Streege is on some next level copium raving about muh nerdic and the fact that I think before I talk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, sytyl and Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6217 and lutte

Teen love was awful, probably why I'm so emotionally dead inside and prefer older women tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, PYT and Deleted member 12688
Good post. But life doesn’t end after high school.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 11167, PYT and 6 others
Good post. But life doesn’t end after high school.
Vital experience to have but ur right peaking in high school just means u have had a dog shit life in ur 20s which might be arguably worse jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 11167, PYT and 1 other person
@Caesar Augustus @RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
@Hopelessmofoker @kjsbdfiusdf @Beetlejuice @StormlitAqua @20Nobragger01 @pizza

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, PYT, Beetlejuice and 2 others
@Hopelessmofoker @kjsbdfiusdf @Beetlejuice @StormlitAqua @20Nobragger01 @pizza
why tag me xd i had an awesome childhood but no teen love sadly, big late bloomer

• +1
we can still go to parties at 20-25 years old and enjoy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 11167, PYT and 2 others
why tag me xd i had an awesome childhood but no teen love sadly, big late bloomer
i had a shit childhood,and a less worse adolescence thanks to puberty having given me a good dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, PYT and Deleted member 12688
Not the same feeling bro,u also can’t experience teen love

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PYT and Deleted member 10652
yea OP wants to cry for his "teen love" till he dies rather than enjoying his twenties which can be still awesome.
i was on a party where some 40yo attended jfl its never over

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 11167, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Not the same feeling bro,u also can’t experience teen love
I don't think I really care because nobody but my family really loves me

• +1
  • So Sad
yea OP wants to cry for his "teen love" till he dies rather than enjoying his twenties which can be still awesome.
while he cries his ex-gf of his adolescence must have sucked 1284183 dicks

• +1
Reactions: PYT and .👽.
while he cries his ex-gf of his adolescence must have sucked 1284183 dicks
I’m still 15 jfl and i still talk to her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, volcelfatcel, Looks234 and 1 other person
I’m still 15 jfl and i still talk to her
make sure you go out and get some life experience, dont rot here or infront of a PC.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 11167, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
make sure you go out and get some life experience, dont rot here or infront of a PC.
Yea i wrote a thread this morning about a party i was at last night and i wrote this thread after coming home from hanging w friends

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Looks234 and .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PYT, Looks234 and 2 others
@Original

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 8576
blackpilled again

• +1
Teen love is a bit of a meme but good when it's an actually decent girl and it's your first time. Otherwise just another female that will forget you and suck another 30 dicks in her life from chads.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I had me a little bit of both in high school. A little bit of rotting and a little bit of partying. I wouldn't change a thing.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., PYT and volcelfatcel