[GTFIH] ULTIMATE BLACKPILL/SUIFUEL

why tag me xd i had an awesome childhood but no teen love sadly, big late bloomer
Late puberty is a curse and a gift, u end up with more masculine features and a usually taller height. Gandy started puberty late and he was the best looking man at one point but he was bullied in school for being fat jfl. I had a baby face until last year which destroyed any hopes I had to have fun teen moments, everyone else was more mature than me since they started puberty early this is my last year so I don't have much of a memory collection to build. Maybe I'll get my time in university or some shit. I honestly just require leaning to expose bones more but I'm so fucking overweight.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Late puberty is a curse and a gift, u end up with more masculine features and a usually taller height. Gandy started puberty late and he was the best looking man at one point but he was bullied in school for being fat jfl. I had a baby face until last year which destroyed any hopes I had to have fun teen moments, everyone else was more mature than me since they started puberty early this is my last year so I don't have much of a memory collection to build. Maybe I'll get my time in university or some shit. I honestly just require leaning to expose bones more but I'm so fucking overweight.
hmm i dont ment puberty, but i didnt really care about girls or stuff until i was 21 or 22 idk
in school some girls said they love me etc but i did nothing. regret it now but yea it is what it is.
yea ofc u r gonna get bullied if u r fat idk why parents allow their kids to be fat.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
hmm i dont ment puberty, but i didnt really care about girls or stuff until i was 21 or 22 idk
in school some girls said they love me etc but i did nothing. regret it now but yea it is what it is.
yea ofc u r gonna get bullied if u r fat idk why parents allow their kids to be fat.
Gandy was fat and started puberty late, he was baby faced from what he has said. There is no recorded photo of him before 21, no yearbook shit either. I think I started puberty late as well face wise and my plates haven't closed yet either. But that's not bad man at least you had attention, subhuman until 2020 and finally got attention last year

• +1
Reactions: PYT and .👽.
Even after looksmaxxing, you’ll never truly be happy if you didn’t have a good adolescence.

Missing out on the essential experiences your good looking/NT peers had will shape you into someone who can’t connect to others because you can’t relate to them at all, they were getting their dick sucked at high school parties while you rotted and played video games.

I feel bad for the people my age who rot here all day. When i’m older i’m always gonna remember the parties after football games, driving around blasting music with my stoned ass friends, getting too high for the first time, and other shit like true love (only possible if you’re their first time)

Me and this girl would sneak out and drive around to cities hours away every night, then smoke and listen to music and look at stars.
Since we were only 14-15, we tried hella crazy shit for the first time together, like sneaking out, smoking weed, skinny dipping, getting drunk, and of course sex.

This is never possible as an adult because after your first love u aren’t naive and innocent ever again so foids won’t give you all of themselves to avoid the heartbreak they’d suffer from losing someone who’s as important to them as their first love was. You also can’t replace someone who you’ve experienced so many “first times” with. They’ll always think about them when u say something her first love used to say, or do something they used to do together.

Tl;dr It’s over if you spent high school rotting
25 reacts and 2 pages? Love to see it 😈

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Gandy was fat and started puberty late, he was baby faced from what he has said. There is no recorded photo of him before 21, no yearbook shit either. I think I started puberty late as well face wise and my plates haven't closed yet either. But that's not bad man at least you had attention, subhuman until 2020 and finally got attention last year
yea better late then never. i never even tried getting girls till last year, i fking fell for the "the right one will come, relax" meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
yea better late then never. i never even tried getting girls till last year, i fking fell for the "the right one will come, relax" meme
Better late than never but I'm bitter I missed out on teen years for the most part in HS, I'll be way less available in uni. Even if lean out and become Chad in Latin America

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 12688 and .👽.
blackpilled again
Blackpilled again

• +1
Reactions: PYT, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
Better late than never but I'm bitter I missed out on teen years for the most part in HS, I'll be way less available in uni. Even if lean out and become Chad in Latin America
what did u miss out? u got bullied or smth?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and volcelfatcel
214AF057 8D86 4B9A 8C22 D1F7658B37CC

• +1
That’s cool...but I never asked

• +1
Reminder @moonblunt is only 15 and has already lived a life most of us will never experience just because of bones. Absolute suicidefuel.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rainman988, PYT, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
I had a good adolescence thks God
But this explains surgery why there is so many retards on this website jfl

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 12688
what did u miss out? u got bullied or smth?
No bullying, I just didn't get dimorphic until last year, everyone else had hit puberty before me, my voice pitch was extremely high as well now I'm getting foids requesting voicemails more often for me and picking me in group projects jfl. I looked like a baby faced subhuman. My older pics are brutal looking back at it. And getting dimorphic last year meant it was rotting inside because covid so I never really got motivated until end of 2020 when I got attention. I'm more dimorphic than my whole class but it happened too late for much of it to matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 12688 and .👽.
Reminder @moonblunt is only 15 and has already lived a life most of us will never experience just because of bones. Absolute suicidefuel.
Bones at the right time as well, I have bones but I got them last year when the whole world was rotting inside because of covid now it's the last year of HS and it's all looking bleak because I need to lose weight jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 12688
Even after looksmaxxing, you’ll never truly be happy if you didn’t have a good adolescence.

Missing out on the essential experiences your good looking/NT peers had will shape you into someone who can’t connect to others because you can’t relate to them at all, they were getting their dick sucked at high school parties while you rotted and played video games.

I feel bad for the people my age who rot here all day. When i’m older i’m always gonna remember the parties after football games, driving around blasting music with my stoned ass friends, getting too high for the first time, and other shit like true love (only possible if you’re their first time)

Me and this girl would sneak out and drive around to cities hours away every night, then smoke and listen to music and look at stars.
Since we were only 14-15, we tried hella crazy shit for the first time together, like sneaking out, smoking weed, skinny dipping, getting drunk, and of course sex.

This is never possible as an adult because after your first love u aren’t naive and innocent ever again so foids won’t give you all of themselves to avoid the heartbreak they’d suffer from losing someone who’s as important to them as their first love was. You also can’t replace someone who you’ve experienced so many “first times” with. They’ll always think about them when u say something her first love used to say, or do something they used to do together.

Tl;dr It’s over if you spent high school rotting
As much I hate to admit it's all true.

I had pretty much wasted the best years of my life doing nothing.14,15,16,17 NOTHING. I mean it's not like I could have done something about it due to the unique situation I was/still am in.

I will turn 19 in 7/8 months.
There is still some hope I feel that I can magically catch up to my peers by the time I'm 21. If not then plain and simply I'm killing myself no joke. I don't want to live miserably through my 20s and 30s.

Great post btw.

Consider yourself lucky that you have this good.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, W0KESTMOTHF, PYT and 3 others
As much I hate to admit it's all true.

I had pretty much wasted the best years of my life doing nothing.14,15,16,17 NOTHING. I mean it's not like I could have done something about it due to the unique situation I was/still am in.

I will turn 19 in 7/8 months.
There is still some hope I feel that I can magically catch up to my peers by the time I'm 21. If not then plain and simply I'm killing myself no joke. I don't want to live miserably through my 20s and 30s.

Great post btw.

Consider yourself lucky that you have this good.
Brutal, I'm fucking losing weight as fast as humanly possible by gymcelling and getting a large caloric deficit, this is my last year in HS and I'm 16 to not waste any year after this, I just had my bones pop last year, late facial masculinization killed me.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 11167
Brutal, I'm fucking losing weight as fast as humanly possible by gymcelling and getting a large caloric deficit, this is my last year in HS and I'm 16 to not waste any year after this, I just had my bones pop last year, late facial masculinization killed me.
Do whatever you have to.Don't waste your best years like me Do drugs get into fights whatever it takes. Don't let anyone stand in your way.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 12688 and volcelfatcel
Do whatever you have to.Don't waste your best years like me Do drugs get into fights whatever it takes. Don't let anyone stand in your way.
I'm working part time at a hospital to buy more gymcel gear since parents don't give a shit, they have favoured my brothers a lot throughout life. Lost enough years to my chubby baby face with no bones, literally been rated as Arabic budget Jordan Barrett here jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 11167
I read it right now banger thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Its very hard when you have been rejected from the social groups (either due to being ugly , autist or some other reasons) and once your repute gets bad , its social suicide 99% of time

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988, Yerico7 and Deleted member 12688
I'm 17 rotting 24/7 , but i dunno i can't socialize I love being at home alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
I'm 17 rotting 24/7 , but i dunno i can't socialize I love being at home alone
If u really don’t care about girls or having a social life there’s no problem tbh

if you missed out on this its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 12688