GTFIH!! Way to lose weight FASTER with supplements (Orlistat and Belviq) [Never introduced in PSL before]

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
-What is Orlistat?
Orlistat (prescription and nonprescription) is used with an individualized low-calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program to help people lose weight. Prescription orlistat is usually used in overweight people. Altho it can be used by people looking to lose weight.

Orlistat is also used after weight-loss to help people keep from gaining back that weight. Orlistat is in a class of medications called lipase inhibitors. It works by preventing some of the fat in foods eaten from being absorbed in the intestines. This unabsorbed fat is converted into your poop afterwards.

Orlistat comes as a capsule and a nonprescription capsule to take by mouth. It is usually taken three times a day with each main meal that contains fat. Take orlistat during a meal or up to 1 hour after a meal. If a meal is missed or does not have fat, you may skip your dose.

-How much weight will you lose on Orlistat?
When it is used appropriately and coupled with the right diet and healthy lifestyle, Orlistat is able to help people lose 10%-20% or more of their body weight in as little as 3 to 6 months.

-Side effects of Orlistat
Orlistat may cause side effects. The most common side effect of orlistat is changes in bowel movement (BM) habits (aka you are probably gonna shit more). This generally occurs during the first weeks of treatment. Although if you still experience this after the first month, i recommend you to try Belviq and stop Orlistat. The rest of the side effects are rare but possible:
  • if you are taking medications that suppress the immune system such as cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune). If you are taking cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune), take it 2 hours before or 2 hours after orlistat. It may fuck up the effects of orlistat if you dont do this.
  • oily spotting on underwear or on clothing
  • gas with oily spotting
  • Your shit is kind of watery
  • Headache
  • Dizziness

Keep in mind some people might be allergic to the drug and get SERIOUS side effects, if this happens in your case. Quit immediately

-Results of Orlistat

-What is Belviq?

Belviq is basically a less extreme version of Orlistat (basically if you have duasteride and finasteride, this is the finasteride drug for weight loss).

Lorcaserin, marketed under the brand name Belviq is a weight-loss drug developed by Arena Pharmaceuticals. It reduces appetite by activating a type of serotonin receptor known as the 5-HT2C receptor in a region of the brain called the hypothalamus, which is known to control appetite.

-How much weight will you lose on belviq?
Although it can give the same outcome as Orlistat gives you in some cases. In most cases, it takes longer to lose the same amount of weight. But it is ensured you will have way none to less side effects. Negative effect is that it wont keep check of your weight after you lost it, basically you can put on the same weight you lost if you dont keep change your lifestyle up or if you go off the medication.

-Side Effects of Belviq
-Euphoria
-Dizziness
-Slight Headaches

(Disclaimer: If you experience anything worse STOP the medication.)

-Results of Belviq

-Main differences between Beltiq and Orlistat

In short, the main difference is that Orlistat DIRECTLY stops the absorption of fat, while Beltiq is more of a way to stop cravings and appetite. While Beltiq is slower it has less side effects, while Orlistal has more side effects but is significantly faster in the weight loss process.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mateusz74, Blackout.xl and 4 others
Good thread, will look further into studies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and Chadelite
good thread. if you aren't leanmaxxing you aren't doing shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mateusz74, Aesthetic and 1 other person
Are these better than Clen(interms of effectiveness)?
I stopped takin clen bc i was itchy as fuk
i also heard negatives from orlistat
people are saying that they shit themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
JFL just eat less, is it that hard you hamburger addicted americunts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
Are these better than Clen(interms of effectiveness)?
I stopped takin clen bc i was itchy as fuk
i also heard negatives from orlistat
people are saying that they shit themselves
Thing is with orlistat is that you will only shit yourself if you are insanely obese and eat insane amounts of fat daily.

As for the effectiveness, orlistat should be slightly less effective but it has less insane serious side effect that clenbuterol can cause (before and after usage).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blackout.xl, goat2x and 1 other person
Thing is with orlistat is that you will only shit yourself if you are insanely obese and eat insane amounts of fat daily.

As for the effectiveness, orlistat should be slightly less effective but it has less insane serious side effect that clenbuterol can cause (before and after usage).
yeah
i would rather take something like belviq but my source doesnt have it
too high inhib to take anything else i nearly died on clen tbh ngl

• +1
yeah
i would rather take something like belviq but my source doesnt have it
too high inhib to take anything else i nearly died on clen tbh ngl
I would recommend Belviq (lorcaserin) first if you have the patience for it and if you have alot of cravings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saturn, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
I would recommend Belviq (lorcaserin) first if you have the patience for it and if you have alot of cravings.
Source in pm?
Also are there more possible side effects?

• +1
Source in pm?
Also are there more possible side effects?
Check PM,

BTW; I will try out Lorcaserin with @Blackout.xl as well and update in the upcoming months in quarantine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Wouldn't a lot of the weight loss be attributed to water weight and not fat? Also why is is so hard to just be a gymcel and lose the weight naturally?

• +1
losing weight is easy asf
the problem is to keep sex drive as high as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Wouldn't a lot of the weight loss be attributed to water weight and not fat? Also why is is so hard to just be a gymcel and lose the weight naturally?
Ortical stops your body from absorbing the fat. Belviq stops your appetite. I think you should actually read my thread.

I recommend the use of these supplements ON TOP of a good diet and working out to maximize weight loss gains and fasten the process..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 4053
What is the benefit of orlistat over just simply eating less fat? 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Over for lazycels

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic
Is it only effective for overweight people or also people trying to get to 10% bf?

• +1
What is the benefit of orlistat over just simply eating less fat? 🤔
Even without dieting, you can lose weight on orlistat, its just that with dieting on top of it (even the food with less fat still contain fat) you can lose a additional 1-2 kilograms on every 3 kilograms you lose. Its like doubling your the effectiveness of just one simple diet.

• +1
Is it only effective for overweight people or also people trying to get to 10% bf?
Its most effective on overweight people (but then again so is losing weight overall). But it should still work good on people wanting to leanmax.

I will test it myself with another user, we are the same height but the other user is obese while I am average body fat %. We will track our differences in the upcoming weeks/months. I am planning to hit 14% at the end of this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blackout.xl and jj43
Even without dieting, you can lose weight on orlistat, its just that with dieting on top of it (even the food with less fat still contain fat) you can lose a additional 1-2 kilograms on every 3 kilograms you lose. Its like doubling your the effectiveness of just one simple diet.
Why not diet twice as hard? The way it's working it just stops some percentage of fats getting absorbed. I still fail to see benefits of this for anyone that is not a fat fuck and retarded, since you can just reduce fat intake.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Why not diet twice as hard? The way it's working it just stops some percentage of fats getting absorbed. I still fail to see benefits of this for anyone that is not a fat fuck and retarded, since you can just reduce fat intake.
Are you a dumbass? You can diet twice as hard as you want but it is impossible to reduce the fat intake to such a small amount outside of orlistat without effecting other minerals, calories, and vitamins essential for your body. With this you just have to pop a pill and you can improve your diet twice as much and still get the other needed essentials.

You obviously dont know what you talking about or the basics of how the human body works. You seem like the type to post about mewing transformation in the looksmax section.

• +1
חוט טוב

• +1
Are you a dumbass? You can diet twice as hard as you want but it is impossible to reduce the fat intake to such a small amount outside of orlistat without effecting other minerals, calories, and vitamins essential for your body. With this you just have to pop a pill and you can improve your diet twice as much and still get the other needed essentials.

You obviously dont know what you talking about or the basics of how the human body works. You seem like the type to post about mewing transformation in the looksmax section.
You can reduce your fat intake through diet to very low amounts.
You can even do a water fast for exactly zero calories if you supplement it properly, you fucking moron. Get the fuck out with your miracle pill. GL reducing your fat intake instead of carbs, stay skinnyfat you retarded bitch.

• +1
You can reduce your fat intake through diet to very low amounts.
You can even do a water fast for exactly zero calories if you supplement it properly, you fucking moron. Get the fuck out with your miracle pill. GL reducing your fat intake instead of carbs, stay skinnyfat you retarded bitch.
You are retarded, i already said you will use it on top of a good diet and working out for maximum results. Obviously good diets involve low carbs you fuckin baffoon. Literal mongrel, yes you can do water fasting with zero calories with good supplements but dont pretend like you will not lose alot of muscle mass and its way riskier than this. Sadly that way of losing weight isn't what this thread is about. We are talking about losing weight at a faster rate when you are dieting and working out, basically making leanmaxxing a faster process. While still living like a normal human being.

You can say stupid shit like ¨just eat less bro¨ but that is obvious, i just represent a way to fasten the process of losing weight.

You are lucky this is on the looksmax section of the site and i wont abuse you like a dog, but next time if you have nothing worth of value to say. Dont post your stupid bullshit in here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4614, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
If you really want to lose weight fast, just stop fucking eating.
Water fasting is by definition the fastest way of losing fat

• +1
You are retarded, i already said you will use it on top of a good diet and working out for maximum results. Obviously good diets involve low carbs you fuckin baffoon. Literal mongrel, yes you can do water fasting with zero calories with good supplements but dont pretend like you will not lose alot of muscle mass and its way riskier than this. Sadly that way of losing weight isn't what this thread is about. We are talking about losing weight at a faster rate when you are dieting and working out, basically making leanmaxxing a faster process. While still living like a normal human being.

You can say stupid shit like ¨just eat less bro¨ but that is obvious, i just represent a way to fasten the process of losing weight.

You are lucky this is on the looksmax section of the site and i wont abuse you like a dog, but next time if you have nothing worth of value to say. Dont post your stupid bullshit in here.
Go jump in front of a train nigger, and take your stupid pills with you. You lose a lot of muscle mass on a big calorie restriction diet, which is what this supplement is for. As a cherry on top, low fat diets probably slightly reduce testosterone, wondering whats gonna happen on almost no fat diet 🤔🤔🤔
Source on that? It is for sure the fastest way of losing body mass, but not sure about fat specifically

• +1
Go jump in front of a train nigger, and take your stupid pills with you. You lose a lot of muscle mass on a big calorie restriction diet, which is what this supplement is for. As a cherry on top, low fat diets probably slightly reduce testosterone, wondering whats gonna happen on almost no fat diet 🤔🤔🤔
Sources or ill remove this as a shitpost

• +1
If you really want to lose weight fast, just stop fucking eating.
I mentioned a million times that muh ¨just stop eating¨ will not work in this context. Because i ADVISE dieting and working out. In his thread.

Read before posting stupid shit

• +1
Best way to keep your muscle mass intact while losing fat fast is by taking clenbuterol. Depending on your genetic response, the side effects can be non-existent to catastrophic.

• +1
-What is Orlistat?
Orlistat (prescription and nonprescription) is used with an individualized low-calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program to help people lose weight. Prescription orlistat is usually used in overweight people. Altho it can be used by people looking to lose weight.

Orlistat is also used after weight-loss to help people keep from gaining back that weight. Orlistat is in a class of medications called lipase inhibitors. It works by preventing some of the fat in foods eaten from being absorbed in the intestines. This unabsorbed fat is converted into your poop afterwards.

Orlistat comes as a capsule and a nonprescription capsule to take by mouth. It is usually taken three times a day with each main meal that contains fat. Take orlistat during a meal or up to 1 hour after a meal. If a meal is missed or does not have fat, you may skip your dose.

-How much weight will you lose on Orlistat?
When it is used appropriately and coupled with the right diet and healthy lifestyle, Orlistat is able to help people lose 10%-20% or more of their body weight in as little as 3 to 6 months.

-Side effects of Orlistat
Orlistat may cause side effects. The most common side effect of orlistat is changes in bowel movement (BM) habits (aka you are probably gonna shit more). This generally occurs during the first weeks of treatment. Although if you still experience this after the first month, i recommend you to try Belviq and stop Orlistat. The rest of the side effects are rare but possible:
  • if you are taking medications that suppress the immune system such as cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune). If you are taking cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune), take it 2 hours before or 2 hours after orlistat. It may fuck up the effects of orlistat if you dont do this.
  • oily spotting on underwear or on clothing
  • gas with oily spotting
  • Your shit is kind of watery
  • Headache
  • Dizziness

Keep in mind some people might be allergic to the drug and get SERIOUS side effects, if this happens in your case. Quit immediately

-Results of Orlistat
View attachment 351803View attachment 351806

-What is Belviq?

Belviq is basically a less extreme version of Orlistat (basically if you have duasteride and finasteride, this is the finasteride drug for weight loss).

Lorcaserin, marketed under the brand name Belviq is a weight-loss drug developed by Arena Pharmaceuticals. It reduces appetite by activating a type of serotonin receptor known as the 5-HT2C receptor in a region of the brain called the hypothalamus, which is known to control appetite.

-How much weight will you lose on belviq?
Although it can give the same outcome as Orlistat gives you in some cases. In most cases, it takes longer to lose the same amount of weight. But it is ensured you will have way none to less side effects. Negative effect is that it wont keep check of your weight after you lost it, basically you can put on the same weight you lost if you dont keep change your lifestyle up or if you go off the medication.

-Side Effects of Belviq
-Euphoria
-Dizziness
-Slight Headaches

(Disclaimer: If you experience anything worse STOP the medication.)

-Results of Belviq
View attachment 351841View attachment 351842

-Main differences between Beltiq and Orlistat

In short, the main difference is that Orlistat DIRECTLY stops the absorption of fat, while Beltiq is more of a way to stop cravings and appetite. While Beltiq is slower it has less side effects, while Orlistal has more side effects but is significantly faster in the weight loss process.
no fat absorption will fuck up with ur endocrine system

• +1