GTFIH(worst hairline you’ve ever seen?) How many grafts will I need for a decent/NW2 hairline?

L

Lopsided Chad Lite

Iron
In b4 hairline failo. Lmao I know. Huge head, I know. Go ahead, flame me, get it out. I actually want advice after though.

Eastern European genetics did me dirty, large forehead and I’m balding so it’s a brutal combo.Lucky enough to have gotten a bunch of ass even with the hairline failo since age 15, using camouflage hairstyles.

Getting a hair transplant in the fall, but looking for advice on how many grafts I should get. My dad is bald but he’s 63 and has a strong doner site. Entire sides and back are dense. Should I yolo it and go for 3000-4000 grafts and get it as close to my juvenile hairline/covering entire temple region as possible? Or will I regret it later in life when I don’t have enough left for revisions? I’m on fin and my hair has been this way for about 5 years give or take. Keep in mind, due to size of my forehead/round shape, that NW scale isn’t accurate. You need to add one for the other factors lmao. So I think even if I’m NW2 I’ll look NW3. People keep telling me to be conservative but I don’t really get it. I don’t want to look slightly better and have a slightly less shitty hairline. It’s gotta be drastic to make it worth it, otherwise I’ll just live with the failo

So what do we say boys? Yolo it and try to ascend, deal with the repercussions later/hope technology allows for more donor grafts when I’m 45 or whenever revisions are necessary?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and Sens
In b4 hairline failo. Lmao I know. Huge head, I know. Go ahead, flame me, get it out. I actually want advice after though.

Eastern European genetics did me dirty, large forehead and I’m balding so it’s a brutal combo.Lucky enough to have gotten a bunch of ass even with the hairline failo since age 15, using camouflage hairstyles.

Getting a hair transplant in the fall, but looking for advice on how many grafts I should get. My dad is bald but he’s 63 and has a strong doner site. Entire sides and back are dense. Should I yolo it and go for 3000-4000 grafts and get it as close to my juvenile hairline/covering entire temple region as possible? Or will I regret it later in life when I don’t have enough left for revisions? I’m on fin and my hair has been this way for about 5 years give or take. Keep in mind, due to size of my forehead/round shape, that NW scale isn’t accurate. You need to add one for the other factors lmao. So I think even if I’m NW2 I’ll look NW3. People keep telling me to be conservative but I don’t really get it. I don’t want to look slightly better and have a slightly less shitty hairline. It’s gotta be drastic to make it worth it, otherwise I’ll just live with the failo

So what do we say boys? Yolo it and try to ascend, deal with the repercussions later/hope technology allows for more donor grafts when I’m 45 or whenever revisions are necessary?

Tyson fury

Tyson fury
I’d shave it if I had a good head shape. Too big of a forehead/large top. Would look like an alien. Not giving up lol, I’m gonna get a hair transplant and hope for technology to progress so I can use a decent amount of grafts now and worry about the rest later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back