gua sha for bonesmashing gtfih boneless mfs

benkier]

benkier]

Bronze
The Gua Shat Tool is perfect for bone smashing, the long end fits the cheekbones (zygomatics) perfectly and is allows for even coverage.

I found it provides the perfect amound of force to get results and minimise brusing

The "pointed" end can be used for more accurate regions and the top bit for the chin

this is some high iq shit. keep bone smashing to ascend for unlovable sub 5 to chadlite. stay mirin brahs

Download

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever
use a hammer

• +1
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx and slavicpsycho
The Gua Shat Tool is perfect for bone smashing, the long end fits the cheekbones (zygomatics) perfectly and is allows for even coverage.

I found it provides the perfect amound of force to get results and minimise brusing

The "pointed" end can be used for more accurate regions and the top bit for the chin

this is some high iq shit. keep bone smashing to ascend for unlovable sub 5 to chadlite. stay mirin brahs

View attachment 3055623
this is kinda smart i might add this into my experiment

hammer for more equal force

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight and benkier]
wait i got a metal one how do you use it? like the one spiked tip for zygomatics and two headed for chin right

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
wait i got a metal one how do you use it? like the one spiked tip for zygomatics and two headed for chin right
i use the long curve for zygomatics but just test what works for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 80139

View attachment 3055623
Retarded or not but this is a good tool to use, but there are better stuff you can use

gua sha is basically normie less painful bonesmashing