Guess the looks level of this woman's husband

Guess the husband's looks level

• Total voters
why lower than slavcels?
The rest of the world looks down upon americans. They're viewed as loud, uncivilized, and unintelligent. Canadians too. So you're working against stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The rest of the world looks down upon americans. They're viewed as loud, uncivilized, and unintelligent. Canadians too. So you're working against stereotypes.
even if they have the highest SMV?

even if they have the highest SMV?
I don't know. There's a huge amount of American bases all over Asia, and some of those guys wind up dating women from the local population (but not most). The bars and clubs are all full of super jacked American Marines competing with what looks like tall European model looking guys with charisma and game.

The Asian guys there meet women through work and school. So if an asian woman doesn't want to date an asian guy, she goes to the club or tinder where she's competed over by jacked marines and Europeon model looking guys. From the little I saw, the European model looking guys did significantly better than the American marines who were often rejected, and the successful marines often hooked up with European women (Some European women travel to asia too). I was talking to one eurpeon woman who was stollen from me by a marine.

The Most attractive asian women were all dating asian men, and didn't go out clubbing. If you are an asian guy, money matters the most, more than looks (as long as you aren't too fat). Your life is literally over if you don't get into a good college, or get a good career.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
I don't know. My gf there literally only agreed to go on a date with me because she thought I might be eastern European. American's have a chance, but it's lower. Same with Canadians, lower chance than eastern europeon Chads.
Nonsense.

Nonsense.
Tell me you have no experience pursuing girls in Asia, without telling me you have no experience pursuing girls in Asia.

This wasn't specific to my girlfriend and all of her friends. My coworkers, who were good with women and spent lots of time clubbing also noticed this pattern, in multiple Asian countries I've lived in for multiple years.

Asian women, on average prefer Asian Men. Of the minority that date outside their race, they prefer Tall White Skinny/Fit Europeans, with European (such as Swedish) facial features, who dress and Act European.

The players I knew would literally dress and act as if they were European to get girls.

I don't know how you can make such big claims about the world when you literally have no experience to draw from.

Tell me you have no experience pursuing girls in Asia, without telling me you have no experience pursuing girls in Asia.

This wasn't specific to my girlfriend and all of her friends. My coworkers, who were good with women and spent lots of time clubbing also noticed this pattern, in multiple Asian countries I've lived in for multiple years.

Asian women, on average prefer Asian Men. Of the minority that date outside their race, they prefer Tall White Skinny/Fit Europeans, with European (such as Swedish) facial features, who dress and Act European.

The players I knew would literally dress and act as if they were European to get girls.

I don't know how you can make such big claims about the world when you literally have no experience to draw from.
Most Asian women date Asian men, yes. But they don't prefer Eastern European men over American or Western European men.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Most Asian women date Asian men, yes. But they don't prefer Eastern European men over American or Western European men.
Have you been to Asia? How many girls did you talk to there? Did you talk to them about what kind of guys they prefer?

I'm not talking about Asian women that live outside of Asia, I'm talking about Asian women that live in Asia.

You're making a claim, that is based on what experience exactly?

Have you been to Asia? How many girls did you talk to there? Did you talk to them about what kind of guys they prefer?

I'm talking about Asian women that live outside of Asia, I'm talking about Asian women that live in Asia.

You're making a claim, that is based on what experience exactly?
Yeah, I have. I have a Japanese gf. I have talked to and met many Asian girls.

There is no reason to think that poorer Eastern Europeans would do better with Asian girls than richer Western Europeans and Americans.

There is no reason to think that poorer Eastern Europeans would do better with Asian girls than richer Western Europeans and Americans.
Japanese girlfriend who lives in Japan? Are you living in Japan now? Japan was one of the countries I lived in, and the majority of the girls I knew there, preferred European men to American men.

You have talked to and met "many Asia girls" while living in Japan?

Japanese girlfriend who lives in Japan? Are you living in Japan now? Japan was one of the countries I lived in, and the majority of the girls I knew there, preferred European men to American men.

You have talked to and met "many Asia girls" while living in Japan?
Yeah, no I live in Europe. I met some, but most Asian girls I met I met in Europe.

European men =/= Eastern European men. Also the U.S. is probably one of the most popular destinations for Japanese who move abroad.

Yeah, no I live in Europe. I met some, but most Asian girls I met I met in Europe.

European men =/= Eastern European men. Also the U.S. is probably one of the most popular destinations for Japanese who move abroad.
I don't know the difference between European men and Eastern European men.

I've never been to Europe and have no plans of ever going there.

But yes, I did know multiple girls in Asia that traveled to European countries to try to find husband, some even learning the languages. Some of them were successful. None of these girls directly said this, but I'm perceptive.

I knew one girl that traveled to America, and was ok dating American men. So it's not universal, but that was a strong general pattern I saw, with most of the women that were open to dating outside their race.

Another pattern, is those who were willing to date black guys, saw them as hookup material only, and not as boyfriend material. They're basically viewed as sub-human sex toys.

Again, there were exceptions to this rule, but it's a general pattern.

I guess for whatever reason most of the Asian women you know aren't perfectly comfortable around you, to be that open about their preferences. They also probably don't want to say they traveled/moved to Europe with the hope of finding a European boyfriend, because that sounds desperate/shallow.

And you're unable to get a clear sample. You can't count the Asia girls you know dating European's vs Americans, and get any meaningful data from that. The girls I knew, in Japan who were dating foreigners, the vast majority were dating Europeans. And I knew tons of guys who were American and some Canadians who were unable to date.

I don't know the difference between European men and Eastern European men.

I've never been to Europe and have no plans of ever going there.
Ah. Somehow I thought you claimed Eastern European men doing better than Western European men. I find that hard to believe.

I think you are Canadian, now when I think about it?

Ah. Somehow I thought you claimed Eastern European men doing better than Western European men. I find that hard to believe.
Yah, I have know Idea which is which, but they preferred the better looking ones that look like tall skinny models. Not the toothless brits.
I think you are Canadian, now when I think about it?
I'm American.

Yah, I have know Idea which is which, but they preferred the better looking ones that look like tall skinny models. Not the toothless brits.

I'm American.
I'm Northern European.

OK. I thought you are Eastern European. I don't know why. But I can assure you Western/Northern Europeans do at least as fine as Eastern Europeans among Asian women. And I find it a bit hard to believe that Americans and Canadians wouldn't do as well, but what do I know?

• +1
I'm Northern European.

OK. I thought you are Eastern European. I don't know why. But I can assure you Western/Northern Europeans do at least as fine as Eastern Europeans among Asian women. And I find it a bit hard to believe that Americans and Canadians wouldn't do as well, but what do I know?
It probably mostly comes down to bodyfat, and vibe. They expect Americans to be dumb, fat, and and have an unrefined style.

If you're 8-11% bodyfat, tall, white, well dressed, and have some emotional intelligence you'll be able to get a girlfriend there.

If you're an emotionally unstable marine on steroids, it might be a little harder. Muscle is attractive there, that's universal, but low bodyfat is more important. And overly muscular dudes have less appeal, and more women there find them unappealing than in the west.

If you're 18%-20% bodyfat, American who works out, and is somewhat social.... good fucking luck. Or if you're a short American. This is the type of guy that does better in America than Japan.

Last edited:
It probably mostly comes down to bodyfat, and vibe. They expect Americans to be dumb, fat, and and have an unrefined style.

If you're 8-11% bodyfat, tall, white, well dressed, and have some emotional intelligence you'll be able to get a girlfriend there.

If you're an emotionally unstable marine on steroids, it might be a little harder. Muscle is attractive there, that's universal, but low bodyfat is more important. And overly muscular dudes have less appeal, and more women there find them unappealing than in the west.

If you're 18%-20% bodyfat, American who works out, and is somewhat social.... good fucking luck. Or if you're a short American. This is the type of guy that does better in America than Japan.
Are you the same guy who had Asian transwoman as your gf? Or dated?

• JFL
@noodlelover an American guy living in Finland told me he finds Finnish and Japanese people are closer to each other personality-wise. I think that might be play a part here. I'm FInnish.

I'm Northern European.

They don't really differentiate between Europeans. A lot of Russians do quite well in Asia. Americans have a bad rep everywhere in Asia & Germany due to GIs raping and killing people:
I don't think it really affects anything, though. They're still overrepresented in marriages there but that's because of proximity, I think.