Guess what my middle name out of these are

Guess what my middle name out of these are

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
My white convert mother insisted she puts this in as my middle name, in between my al-Qaeda tier first and last name. This name is associated with Christians from my dad's place (all of us are Muslims, but my mum used to be a Catholic):

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and currylightskin

• So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Arthurs me

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
so thats why you created the Arthur thing

• JFL
so thats why you created the Arthur thing
No I didn't :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gad
Abu Wahid Arthur al-Ahdal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger, Entschuldigung and 3 others
Caging at the poll results :feelskek:

arthur

• JFL
"This name is associated with Christians from my dad's place"
The only Christian name here is Cristobal.
But the caveat is that Cristobal is Iberian. And you claim it's a Christian name associated with "Your dad's place". You claim your mom is white, and that you are half "sand". I doubt your "dad's place" is Spain/Portugal then.
But then none of the other names are Christian names. Well, you said "associated with ...", not that it's a Christian name. But I struggle to see how any of those other Anglo names would be associated with any Christian community in the Middle East...
Another possibility is that you made a typo and that you meant "from my mother's place". That sentence makes more sense because then why would you make the statement you made in parentheses later, "(all of us are Muslims, but my mum used to be a Catholic)". In which case it's obviously Cristobal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Lygodactylus and Sigmamale
"This name is associated with Christians from my dad's place"
The only Christian name here is Cristobal.
But the caveat is that Cristobal is Iberian. And you claim it's a Christian name associated with "Your dad's place". You claim your mom is white, and that you are half "sand". I doubt your "dad's place" is Spain/Portugal then.
But then none of the other names are Christian names. Well, you said "associated with ...", not that it's a Christian name. But I struggle to see how any of those other Anglo names would be associated with any Christian community in the Middle East...
Another possibility is that you made a typo and that you meant "from my mother's place". That sentence makes more sense because then why would you make the statement you made in parentheses later, "(all of us are Muslims, but my mum used to be a Catholic)". In which case it's obviously Cristobal.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Wrong. My dad's place was a former French colony.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky
over for our friendship if you don't answer dm

Why would your mom not insist in giving you a normal name instead of an ethnic name? :feelswhat:
Is she one of these white bitches that love Muslim culture or what

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
Cristobal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • WTF
Why would your mom not insist in giving you a normal name instead of an ethnic name? :feelswhat:
Is she one of these white bitches that love Muslim culture or what
She's very much into it but I wouldn't say she's hardcore - just moderate.
at least this happened:
Edouard then
yes.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back