Guide for ethics to be less ethnic.

We'll still look a ethnic

Light skin blacks mog dark skins
Obviously lmao but skin lightening tends to look off on blacks cause it gives you pale skin and not caramel complexion lightskins have

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
No thanks not trying to turn into an albino
COPE, nigga read the fucking thread.

Light eyes for blacks and ethnics are such a halo.

Attachments

• 1618854909887.png
    1618854909887.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • 1618854913735.png
    1618854913735.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Jason Voorhees
Light skin blacks mog dark skins
nah, first of all it depends on the girl you're trying to appeal to. Dark Skins also age better. And im not sure if virtue signalling but alot of hoes like dark skins now all of a sudden. Light skins only mog if they have light eyes. Dark skins blacks in general>> light skin blacks

Maybe but not now.I am coping with Vit c and gluta for now
bleach jfl. If glut and vit c don't work just end it or larp as a BBC. Also are you the same PrestonYNOT on lookism?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Jason Voorhees
Notice how all of them are gl already even without the light eyes. Light eyes are a halo but when people find out you are wearing contacts (only thing currently that will significantly and safely change your eye color), your social life is fucked.

I would get stroma but for a lighter brown or hazel not A10 blue eyes, but I doubt it's coming out soon or it will be expensive af when it's released.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
K
Notice how all of them are gl already even without the light eyes. Light eyes are a halo but when people find out you are wearing contacts (only thing currently that will significantly and safely change your eye color), your social life is fucked.

I would get stroma but for a lighter brown or hazel not A10 blue eyes, but I doubt it's coming out soon or it will be expensive af when it's released.
A10 eyes look unnatural on even whites tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
@africancel @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Blackmannnns Do Lightskins blacks Mog dark skin blacks or is it the other way around?

Tyson Beckford vs. Jeremy Meeks
Broderick Hunter vs. Brian Whittaker
James Kakonge vs. Kelly Oubre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Looks234
K

A10 eyes even look unnatural on whites tbh
GIGA COPE, A10 eyes NATTY are an INSANE HALO. @SubhumanCurrycel has tiktoks on this or someone like that.

@africancel @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Blackmannnns Do Lightskins blacks Mog dark skin blacks or is it the other way around?

Ye a lightskin chad would mog a dark skin tyrone because of coloring and hair.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6128
GIGA COPE, A10 eyes NATTY are an INSANE HALO. @SubhumanCurrycel has tiktoks on this or someone like that.
@BIGDICCJIM has them and they look unnatural most of the time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 6273

lightskins mog hard, I can't beleive this is even a question. Lightskins especially mullato chads like meeks, oubre and whittaker have white gigachad smv while dark skin giga tyrones have white chadlite smv.

• +1
lightskins mog hard, I can't beleive this is even a question. Lightskins especially mullato chads like meeks, oubre and whittaker have white gigachad smv while dark skin giga tyrones have white chadlite smv.
It's not even a matter of looks that much prime Broderick Hunter mogs Michael Ealy hard in PSL but in SMV Michael Ealy mogs hard

• +1
Mulattos have ideal colouring.Golden caramel skin,Dark textured hair and brows with pink lips

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273

INFINITE SMV AND IRL APPEAL

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet

Brutal mog from Allison Becker on Eder Militao

Tagging all Soccer/Football/Futbol/Socca relevant Users lol:

@FastBananaCEO @portuguesecel @TraumatisedOgre @YoungJohnnyDepp @Maesthetic @Truthmirrorcoper @Spartacus1- @Pietrosiek @future chadlite @Hopelessmofoker @6ft1 @itorroella9 @Albeacho

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Spartacus1-, .👽. and 2 others
Mulattos have ideal colouring.Golden caramel skin,Dark textured hair and brows with pink lips
Not all mulattos. Imo they need light eye halo to really be striking, exotic, and have good appeal bar rob evans. I would say tanned North Atlandid or Colored eyed Meds mogs imo.

• Hmm...
  • +1
View attachment 1098410

Tagging all Soccer relevant Users:

@FastBananaCEO @portuguesecel @TraumatisedOgre @YoungJohnnyDepp @Maesthetic @Truthmirrorcoper @Spartacus1- @Pietrosiek @future chadlite @Hopelessmofoker @6ft1 @itorroella9 @Albeacho
This isn’t the football content i wanna see on here

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 1098410

Mog isn't the write word decimation is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
View attachment 1098410

Allison is a 6’3 gigachad tho, he mogs everyone

It's not even a matter of looks that much prime Broderick Hunter mogs Michael Ealy hard in PSL but in SMV Michael Ealy mogs hard
Why? I would say you're discounting broderick abit. He has insane bone struture and collagen. One of the few tyrones that look aesthetic and masc yet high class and classy.

• Hmm...
View attachment 1098410

Somali manlet vs super man

• Love it
Not all mulattos. Imo they need light eye halo to really be striking, exotic, and have good appeal bar rob evans. I would say tanned North Atlandid or Colored eyed Meds mogs imo.
They don't light eyes makes them look more exotic but gl ones do just fine without them

look at the comments it's literally all women and the nigga is just showing his shitty morning routine non frauded

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Why? I would say you're discounting broderick abit. He has insane bone struture and collagen. One of the few tyrones that look aesthetic and masc yet high class and classy.
Yeah he obviously looks good but pheno plays a bigger role than you think

They don't light eyes makes them look more exotic but gl ones do just fine without them

look at the comments it's literally all women and the nigga is just showing his shitty morning routine non frauded

That goes for the same for every gl person whether they have light eyes or not.Look at Tyson Beckford, Tyson Ballou, or Sendhil Ramamurthy

I'm just saying unless the lightskin has insane bones they look much better with light eyes and halos them alot. Just look at Jeremy Meeks.

Yeah he obviously looks good but pheno plays a bigger role than you think
Explain how Ealy mogs Broderick irl to foids other than kkk right wing extremists

• JFL
Like what features?

Thick as fuck lips.

Narrow gonial angles.

No cranium.

No chin.

Bug eyes.

No browridge what so ever.

Dark as fuck skin tonne which is awful.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and AscendingHero
Thick as fuck lips.

Narrow gonial angles.

No cranium.

No chin.

Bug eyes.

No browridge what so ever.

Dark as fuck skin tonne which is awful.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Damn bruh

Anyways how does one fix all that shit.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Damn bruh

Anyways how does one fix all that shit.

Lip reduction.

BSSO with impactation+ jaw implant.

Bone implants for the fore head.

Orbital decompression

and finally rhino and brow ridge augmentation

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Explain how Ealy mogs Broderick irl to foids other than kkk right wing extremists
Michael Ealy is lightskin exotic chadrone and has been a sex symbol for like 20+ years despite having a bad eye shape, a lot of UEE and thin sparse eyebrows.

I'm sure more women will pick Ealy here.

• +1
So it's over as a dark skin black? What if Broderick changed eye color and lightened by a few shades?
It's not over for him jfl, he still does very well and won't struggle with women but your pheno caps your SMV even if you are facially perfect for your race.

• +1
It's not over for him jfl, he still does very well and won't struggle with women but your pheno caps your SMV even if you are facially perfect for your race.
Explains alot of shit............

Eye color halo. Broderick can mog him in smv if he had lighter eyes imo
This^ this tbh

@africancel @tyronelite @Blackmannnns @reptiles @PrestonYnot @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel

Thoughts??!

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Lip reduction.

BSSO with impactation+ jaw implant.

Bone implants for the fore head.

Orbital decompression

and finally rhino and brow ridge augmentation
What about for the cranium also browridge augmentations look unharmonious asf and I don't want a scar there too. Any other options for browridge?

Last edited: