Guide for ethics to be less ethnic.

It's not over for him jfl, he still does very well and won't struggle with women but your pheno caps your SMV even if you are facially perfect for your race.
Nobody is perfect but facially if ur perfect along as ur pheno isn't anus tier I think it can transcend it abit. Also facially if ur perfect it's likely your pheno and coloring isn't horse manure tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
@africancel I'm thinking abt maxxing out my diet+ MSM, honey, propolis drops for lighter eye color. (I want to ascend to hazel) Do you think that'll ascend me much.

@africancel I'm thinking abt maxxing out my diet+ MSM, honey, propolis drops for lighter eye color. (I want to ascend to hazel) Do you think that'll ascend me much.
won't do shit imo but it's worth a try

Thoughts on Tysheem Griffin. Brownskin/Dark BBC running style+durag+natty light eye mulatto-esque game. Rate

Would his IRL appeal/SMV be good? Does he have broad appeal?

Tagging All BBC's

@tyronelite @Vvvvxxxx @africancel @Afrikancel @Blackout.xl @Tyronecell @GigaTyroneOrDeath @thickdickdaddy27 @TRNA @looksmaxxer234 @Pubertymaxxingcel @kjsbdfiusdf @hairyballscel @Jamal2222 @datboijj @Blackgymmax @Blackmannnns

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, tyronelite, neithernorwood and 1 other person
Although I think subliminals are mostly cope I've seen some legit eye color b4 and afters lmfao.

Inb4 the plethora of "JFL" reacts. @Muktar send me condolescences.

Which retard has been shilling you the jewish lie of shit skin being good
uhhhhh time to point fingers @africancel he's been speaking praises of VANTABLACK SKIN HALO

l

Obviously lmao but skin lightening tends to look off on blacks cause it gives you pale skin and not caramel complexion lightskins have
How does one achieve the caramel complexion

It looks good on a negro no other race passes with dark skin asians look like flat faced apes curries look like apes and middle easterns look like rats or car bombers
what's the ideal coloring for latinos/hispanic?

It looks good on a negro no other race passes with dark skin asians look like flat faced apes curries look like apes and middle easterns look like rats or car bombers
What the ideal coloring for non-lightskin blacks?

no like hair, eye color skin, contrast, etc

Black hair eye colour blue and your skin should be some what black but not charcoal black like some niggas

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Shit reading this I feel like maybe I should try and follow this to see if I can larp as a JBW with sharper features than most, but I think I am just too lazy to do all that FML

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 1098410
Brutal mog from Allison Becker on Eder Militao

Tagging all Soccer/Football/Futbol/Socca relevant Users lol:

@FastBananaCEO @portuguesecel @TraumatisedOgre @YoungJohnnyDepp @Maesthetic @Truthmirrorcoper @Spartacus1- @Pietrosiek @future chadlite @Hopelessmofoker @6ft1 @itorroella9 @Albeacho
idk give a fuck about that shit sport

idk give a fuck about that shit sport
whoa no need to get triggered abt it mate. But before you leave change that "WTF" reaction to a +1 bro

nah on lookism anecdotally alot of users have said otherwise. @RecessedPrettyboy @neithernorwood @fag112 GTFINH. Even online black women specifically and other ppl have gotten eye changes from diet and MSM. Even this thread briefly talks abt it.
View attachment 1098499View attachment 1098500 How My Eyes Changed Color Eating Raw by RawKristina

https://looksmax.org/threads/what-causes-light-vs-dark-blue-eyes.327803/ @tyronelite GTFINH
View attachment 1098505
@tyronelite check this out

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
nah on lookism anecdotally alot of users have said otherwise. @RecessedPrettyboy @neithernorwood @fag112 GTFINH. Even online black women specifically and other ppl have gotten eye changes from diet and MSM. Even this thread briefly talks abt it.
View attachment 1098499View attachment 1098500 How My Eyes Changed Color Eating Raw by RawKristina

https://looksmax.org/threads/what-causes-light-vs-dark-blue-eyes.327803/ @tyronelite GTFINH
View attachment 1098505
Mtv Wtf GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

@tyronelite check this out
Interesting we need someone to test it out. I’m still skeptical. Some people have genetics where their eye color changes from childhood to adult

Interesting we need someone to test it out. I’m still skeptical. Some people have genetics where their eye color changes from childhood to adult
Yea "Sv3rige" on youtube changed his eye color through eating a raw pastured diet. He has a youtube channel check it out.

Check out this b4 and after regarding him switching to an organic pastured raw omnivorous (mostly animal product) diet

Attachments

• 1619203209026.png
    1619203209026.png
    513.7 KB · Views: 23
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Lux
late to the thread but you would probably need at least some form of a light color eye allele for this to work

late to the thread but you would probably need at least some form of a light color eye allele for this to work
really? U might be right but it's always worth a try. Thoughts on the diet and lightening eye color stuff?

really? U might be right but it's always worth a try. Thoughts on the diet and lightening eye color stuff?
vegan diet is a quick way to feel horrible btw

dont go vegan

@Preston deserves BOTB? I have been researching how to get better undertones and skin and this is the best thread I could find summing it all up.