GUIDE: High Definition Liposculpture - Surgery for Six Pack & Permanent Fat Removal

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hello Looksmaxxers ,

This is a misunderstood and controversial surgery, I am simply here to help where I can.

As you are aware I have had High Definition Liposculpture (1.8 Litres of Fat Removed) in my abdominal and shoulder region in the past and wish to share my results as well as guide those who wish to undertake this procedure.

Before (to be accurate this was 1 month before my surgery and began dieting) Waist 32 inches

20200218 141404

Screenshot 20200729 204633 Drive

The intervention.

Screenshot 20201017 201612 OneDrive

Screenshot 20201017 201635 OneDrive

After: Waist 30 Inches

20210207 105213

What is Liposculpture/Liposuction?

Liposculpture is the PERMANENT removal of the fat cells mechanically using a cannula.

Who Should have this procedure?

This Procedure is targeted for people who have perfected diet and exercise but yet have stubborn fat areas that are resistant. This could be a genetic predospision to have a "double chin" or to store fat in the in abdominal region.

Wait, just hit the gym and diet bro

For some this simply does not work effectively. Like i said some people store fat more than others , some people store fat in terrible areas, some people lose fat slower.

What is HIGH DEFINITION Liposcution

This is a much more sophisticated procedure that limited surgeons can do. Essentially the surgeon would remove the fat cells strategically around the abdomen to contour the abdominal areas to reveal and highlight you six pack

Bro, this is a fake six pack?

No, this is your real six pack, its just been revealed and highlighted.

Will the fat come back?

No, this is a permanent procedure that removes the fat cells , if you do get fat it will move to other areas that have not been treated or the remaining fat cells will get bigger. This is not an excuse to binge eat and disregard diet and exercise.

So how does the procedure go?

The surgeons will mark the areas that will be removed, local anesthetic or IV sedation will be applied where the surgeon will make an incision to insert the cannula. Tumescent fluid will be injected into you that will prevent bleeding and to swell the area. The cannula will be inserted to essentially break down the fat mechanically if you have HD liposuction this is where the sculpting is done around the abdominals where the surgeon strategically moves the canula around the edges of the abdomen. The fat is then removed with another device?

Pain? The firs time I did this procedure it was the most painful thing that has ever happened to me when they did my flanks. The front abs and shoulders were easily tolerable.

Post OP?

A compression garment must be worn this is mandatory its basically a corset that will assist in keeping swelling down and improving the shape and results. This is a must guys. It is also advised to take several session of MLD therapy which is a lymph massage to help the body remove fluid through the lymph nodes, this is not mandatory but it is advised to at least massage yourself.

Swelling?
The swelling will continue to get worse over the next 2 weeks with the increase in edema, 50% of the final results will be seen over 6 weeks the final results will be seen on month 3 to 6 depending on your genetics/scale of the surgery.

Cost?
My surgeon in the UK was extremely skilled in this procedure total price was £8500 for abdominals and shoulder, this can be done cheaper in other countries/surgeons

Here is a video that you may find helpful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201017-201612_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-201612_OneDrive.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 4946, Prince88 and 26 others
NO WONDER YOUR FACE IS STILL BLOATED. Your response to people telling you to lose weight to get a more defined face was that this is your body, without mentioning that you had lipo ffs

Apart from that I do think that lipo is underrated over here and good that you posted your results

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CristianT, Yerico7, fogdart and 14 others
NO WONDER YOUR FACE IS STILL BLOATED. Your response to people telling you to lose weight to get a more defined face was that this is your body, without mentioning that you had lipo ffs

Apart from that I do think that lipo is underrated over here and good that you posted your results

shit reply nigger. OP is legit looksmaxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: igniteisbad, PrinceofDarkness, Danish_Retard and 11 others
nikka just cut down to a low bf% wtf is this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17, Deleted member 4946, CristianT and 11 others
if ur lazy that u won’t even try to lose weight it really is over for you

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, CristianT, virren and 13 others
nikka just cut down to a low bf% wtf is this shit
true,but the fact that the fat will never comeback to the stomach area is pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Tallooksmaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
true,but the fact that the fat will never comeback to the stomach area is pretty good
this is just weird and unnatural though, who gives a fuck if you have a slightly defined ab area if the rest of your body is skinnyfat and your face is still bloated (just look at OP), the main benefit in being super lean imo is having a lean face, so this is just fucking stupid, it doesnt take long to get low enough for your abs to show if you use the right method and it only takes a few months at most of discipline to build them up to greek god tier

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Mateusz74, RecessedPrettyboy and 12 others
shit reply nigger. OP is legit looksmaxing.
stfu

I remember how OP was asking how to improve and people told him his face is bloated and he should cut bf. To which he just replied he is already low bf and showed those pictures. I am not saying his body doesnt look better after lipo. But lipo is effectively changing your bodyfat distribution. His face is still at about the bf from his before picture, all while is overall bf% is lower. I am not against lipo, hell I am getting lipolysis done for my submental area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Incoming, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
stfu

I remember how OP was asking how to improve and people told him his face is bloated and he should cut bf. To which he just replied he is already low bf and showed those pictures. I am not saying his body doesnt look better after lipo. But lipo is effectively changing your bodyfat distribution. His face is still at about the bf from his before picture, all while is overall bf% is lower. I am not against lipo, hell I am getting lipolysis done for my submental area
Through injections? (kyebella)?

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
Hey bro just judging from this pic, what would you guess my bf% is?

IMG 20200218 174020

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
If you didn't get to 10% bf then you just wasted your money

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4562, Mr.cope and 2 others
Steroids would have been 1000x better and cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe

jfl op thinks getting abs is more important than de-bloating his face.

Hello Looksmaxxers ,

This is a misunderstood and controversial surgery, I am simply here to help where I can.

My profile picture is 2 years old, this is not accurate.

Any autist commenting claiming what is right or wrong on a looksmaxxing website, a website that pushes steroid stacks to leg lengthening. You can get lost, I am not looking for your approval.

READ IN ITS ENTIRITY: As you are aware I have had High Definition Liposculpture (1.8 Litres of Fat Removed) in my abdominal and shoulder region in the past and wish to share my results as well as guide those who wish to undertake this procedure.

Before (to be accurate this was 1 month before my surgery and began dieting) Waist 32 inches

View attachment 272392

After: Waist 30 Inches (Flexing and Not Flexing Muscle)

View attachment 272385

View attachment 272386

Liposculpture is the PERMANENT removal of the fat cells mechanically using a cannula.

This Procedure is targeted for people who have perfected diet and exercise but yet have stubborn fat areas that are resistant. This could be a genetic predospision to have a "double chin" or to store fat in the in abdominal region.

For some this simply does not work effectively. Like i said some people store fat more than others , some people store fat in terrible areas, some people lose fat slower.

This is a much more sophisticated procedure that limited surgeons can do. Essentially the surgeon would remove the fat cells strategically around the abdomen to contour the abdominal areas to reveal and highlight you six pack

Will the fat come back?

No, this is a permanent procedure that removes the fat cells , if you do get fat it will move to other areas that have not been treated or the remaining fat cells will get bigger. This is not an excuse to binge eat and disregard diet and exercise.

The surgeons will mark the areas that will be removed, local anesthetic or IV sedation will be applied where the surgeon will make an incision to insert the cannula. Tumescent fluid will be injected into you that will prevent bleeding and to swell the area. The cannula will be inserted to essentially break down the fat mechanically if you have HD liposuction this is where the sculpting is done around the abdominals where the surgeon strategically moves the canula around the edges of the abdomen. The fat is then removed with another device?

Pain? The firs time I did this procedure it was the most painful thing that has ever happened to me when they did my flanks. The front abs and shoulders were easily tolerable.

Post OP?

A compression garment must be worn this is mandatory its basically a corset that will assist in keeping swelling down and improving the shape and results. This is a must guys. It is also advised to take several session of MLD therapy which is a lymph massage to help the body remove fluid through the lymph nodes, this is not mandatory but it is advised to at least massage yourself.

Swelling?
The swelling will continue to get worse over the next 2 weeks with the increase in edema, 50% of the final results will be seen over 6 weeks the final results will be seen on month 3 to 6 depending on your genetics/scale of the surgery.

Cost?
My surgeon in the UK was extremely skilled in this procedure total price was £8500 for abdominals and shoulder, this can be done cheaper in other countries/surgeons

I spent 35k on this years ago, but I was fat, so it didn't do much for me

Now that I'm leaning out I'll see the results

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Gaia262 and SHARK
This is peak autism JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Might need this since I'm severely skinnyfat

the state of looksmaxxing
54D9D593 9902 4195 B130 96C654B64FB0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Overrated and underrated. Most people just need to diet harder.this would be good for those who are at a good bodyfat, but are still chubby in face areas (its rare though).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9568
Good on you OP for actually taking action and going under the knife. The results are a huge improvement. I have the same problem as you - extremely resistant fat deposits around the love handle/abdominal area - so I can relate. Disregard these coping idiots who are making fun of you for taking action towards your goals while they rot.

The after photos of you look massively better. Well done, mate (y)

I didn't see this thread earlier but I'm glad I came across it now. I'll be researching more about this surgery and will at least get a consult with a surgeon.

I've been quite skinny in the past. Still fairly thin. Never been fat. Yet, I've never had visible abs.

this is just weird and unnatural though
Every single looksmaxing surgery is unnatural you coping cunt.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, elhipnotista, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Hey bro just judging from this pic, what would you guess my bf% is?

View attachment 272534
Good on you OP for actually taking action and going under the knife. The results are a huge improvement. I have the same problem as you - extremely resistant fat deposits around the love handle/abdominal area - so I can relate. Disregard these coping idiots who are making fun of you for taking action towards your goals while they rot.

I didn't see this thread earlier but I'm glad I came across it now. I'll be researching more about this surgery and will at least get a consult with a surgeon.

I've been quite skinny in the past. Still fairly thin. Never been fat. Yet, I've never had visible abs.

the state of looksmaxxing
View attachment 274441
jfl op thinks getting abs is more important than de-bloating his face.

read the post for what i actually meant by unnatural, it looks very unnatural to have defined abs but an otherwise chubby body and a very bloated face. looksmaxxnig surgeries and procedure results should look as natural as possible

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Some of my swelling has come down. Here is a video so you can see it in motion.

I do plan on getting my flanks and lower back taken in next year. It won't be much literally 2lb at most.

I like it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Hello Looksmaxxers ,

Any autist commenting claiming what is right or wrong on a looksmaxxing website, a website that pushes steroid stacks to leg lengthening. You can get lost, I am not looking for your approval.

READ IN ITS ENTIRITY: As you are aware I have had High Definition Liposculpture (1.8 Litres of Fat Removed) in my abdominal and shoulder region in the past and wish to share my results as well as guide those who wish to undertake this procedure.

View attachment 272392

View attachment 272385

View attachment 272386

Will the fat come back?

Post OP?

Swelling?

Cost?

I need this badly. With my shit-tier curry genes all my fat is in my chest and stomach even if I leanmax it still stays.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I need this badly. With my shit-tier curry genes all my fat is in my chest and stomach even if I leanmax it still stays.

Yup the South Asian Phenotype has an extremely high propensity to store fat in in the waist area.

The autists on here do not understand this and never will.

Here is my body when I dieted down as you can see very little muscle mass all over , very little abdominal muscles at low body fat. thick flanks (hip fat) that are basically permanent. Giving skinny fat physique.

This surgery gives definition and permanently removes the fat. Like I said I want to have another surgery to really bring in that waist further.

Old body pic.

20200401 095842

New body pic

Screenshot 20200401 092012 OneDrive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Thank you OP, I’m in a very similar situation. I got down to 137lbs at 6’0. I was lean everywhere but in my lower back and sides. I had abs and no fat on my belly, but side fat, so this might help me.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Hello Looksmaxxers ,

View attachment 272392

View attachment 272385

View attachment 272386

Will the fat come back?

Post OP?

Swelling?

Cost?

Wait so part of your waist reduction was because you started dieting?

When I did this, it was only a 0,5 inch reduction and I had the love handles and front done

is your face still bloated? if not, how are u doing to "lose fat" when u are that bf

is your face still bloated? if not, how are u doing to "lose fat" when u are that bf

This is my body currently

20210207 105213

My face is bloated due to having small jaws (which im getting a trimax for) also i have the australoid/aboroginal phenotype which have fat faces its not due to body fat.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Kmscurry and LastHopeForNorman
Hello Looksmaxxers ,

View attachment 272392

View attachment 272385

View attachment 272386

Will the fat come back?

Post OP?

Swelling?

Cost?

Fuck really under rated thread tbqh people underestimate body aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Fuck really under rated thread tbqh people underestimate body aesthetics

It's an excellent surgery especially when used in conjuction with steroids after, can really transform a body.

Especially for south asians who are predisposed to store fat in the belly area. It's a permanent fix within reason.

I just can't take photos well, with lighting etc and this forum isn't blackpilled on body aesthetics , they are still stuck in the protein shakes phase.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4044, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
This is my body currently

View attachment 982475

My face is bloated due to having small jaws (which im getting a trimax for) also i have the australoid/aboroginal phenotype which have fat faces its not due to body fat.
that's what i suspected tbh, most skinny fats are the ones that "can be low bf with ab defentiion" and still have "bloated face" whic rlly in fact is mostly round/recessed chin/small jaw and lack of uee support

• +1
Really thinking about this now bro. I have a 31.5 inch waist now and look far worse than your before picture.

I'm probably one of the biggest candidates for it.

Ill give myself at least 3 months, possibly 6, to get my bodyfat as low as possible.

I'll definately need it though.

• +1
Really thinking about this now bro. I have a 31.5 inch waist now and look far worse than your before picture.

I'm probably one of the biggest candidates for it.

Ill give myself at least 3 months, possibly 6, to get my bodyfat as low as possible.

I'll definately need it though.

Its an excellent surgery, just misunderstood.

people are coping bro. your shoulder to hip ratio skyrocketed.

is normal liposuction wont going to be effective as much as yours?

• +1
people are coping bro. your shoulder to hip ratio skyrocketed.

is normal liposuction wont going to be effective as much as yours?

High definition sculpts around the abs and shoulder to etch muscle definition.

Normal liposuction won't give that effect, but if you already have good insertions then you won't need high definition.

The picture i have here is also me on 40mg anavar a day, I should of made that point. (including a gym and diet regiment)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
High definition sculpts around the abs and shoulder to etch muscle definition.

Normal liposuction won't give that effect, but if you already have good insertions then you won't need high definition.

The picture i have here is also me on 40mg anavar a day, I should of made that point. (including a gym and diet regiment)
so high def lipo will reach to your chest and shoulder but normal lipo wont?

• +1
so high def lipo will reach to your chest and shoulder but normal lipo wont?

High definition is slightly more than just fat removal it's creates the illusion of defintion.

If you had normal liposuction on your on stomach and chest it would just be flat.

high definition would give you a six pack and that gladiator chest look.

This video explains it quite well bro

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Here is my body when I dieted down as you can see very little muscle mass all over , very little abdominal muscles at low body fat. thick flanks (hip fat) that are basically permanent. Giving skinny fat physique.

This surgery gives definition and permanently removes the fat. Like I said I want to have another surgery to really bring in that waist further.

Old body pic.

View attachment 331710
Yeah because you didn't bulk at all.

You have to either lean bulk or normal bulk then cut down fat and carbs to lower fat percentage.
As you said, this is skinny fat, so you have to build muscle first.

Not to say this is not an improvement PSL wise, but I'm divided on this surgery as it seems like a confort one, unlike bimax, LL and other one which are the only ways.

Yeah because you didn't bulk at all.

You have to either lean bulk or normal bulk then cut down fat and carbs to lower fat percentage.
As you said, this is skinny fat, so you have to build muscle first.

Not to say this is not an improvement PSL wise, but I'm divided on this surgery as it seems like a confort one, unlike bimax, LL and other one which are the only ways.
he wagemaxxes hard bro and its permanent so he will never need to cut down to low single digit %bf levels which is known for its unsustainability

Last edited:
Hello Looksmaxxers ,

As you are aware I have had High Definition Liposculpture (1.8 Litres of Fat Removed) in my abdominal and shoulder region in the past and wish to share my results as well as guide those who wish to undertake this procedure.

View attachment 272392

View attachment 1069793

The intervention.

View attachment 1069790
View attachment 1069792

After: Waist 30 Inches

View attachment 1069788

Will the fat come back?

Post OP?

Swelling?

Cost?

How did I never see this thread. Great result.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, Yerico7 and Gaia262
Got UK recs? Interesting rabbit hole for a current 14% once 9% BF like me. Video to some degree though I'm currently still figuring out the additions to the procedure part. Tightening skin/ improving cellulite at this current BF becomes the priority.

Last edited: