[guide] - how to figure out which pics you actually look sexy/sexier in (asking people you know, photofeeler, photoeval, etc)

D

Deleted member 30643

Iron
Alright guys, I've been autistically experimenting with this shit for a while now, and here are my conclusions so far:

1) photofeeler is very hit or miss. It's not super reliable. Also, there have been very noticeable changes to the robustness of ratings over the years (it has actually gotten better / more accurate now...). But there are some general patterns:

a) if the attractiveness rating of the photo is above 9.5, it's probably good.
b) if the attractiveness rating of the photo is below 9.5 but above 9, look at the trustworthiness score. If it is low (eg below 5), it's probably a good picture.
c) if the attractiveness rating of the photo is below 9, you cannot conclude anything (at least in my experience). The average selfie I take and post on photofeeler gets 8.5-8.9 everytime and around 5-6 trustworthiness, but doesn't get shit on dating apps. Idk why... I'm a bit more cute-looking (jfl random GUYS call me cute all the time irl...) rather than sexy-looking, don't know if that has to do with it.

2) photoeval is actually a decent way of gauging how good you look in a picture, IF you buy the premium version and run 3 tests at a time. Here is how to do it:
a) post a photo of a complete chad that is doing a similar pose (or whatever) to your picture. b) post your photo. c) post a photo of an LTN or below that is also a similar pose. Now wait for the ratings to come in. Look at the ratings from EACH USER SPECIFICALLY. If the ratings don't make sense (for example, the user gave all 3 photos the same rating, despite one being a chad, one being you, and one being a LTN, then discard that rating). Keep only ratings that make at least some plausible sense. This should actually give you a very decent idea of the picture in question. Also, sometimes the raters leave comments on the chad pics jfl something like "OMG GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER NOW"... pay closer attention to ratings from those specific users who left comments, since their ratings are probably more real/realistic.

3) asking close female friends that you legitimately know will answer at least semi-truthfully. Jfl I actually tried this out with a few friends and it's honestly super accurate... they all rate the same way. Don't ask something dumb like "do I look good here?" because usually they'll just say yes to not hurt your feeling jfl. Instead, ask her to rate between different pictures. If a picture is actually really good (eg chadlite+), they'll react to it with a lot of excitement/engagement. For example, I have one nice angle-frauded picture that I actually look chadlite+ in, and when I asked a couple of my female friends about it, they reacted with things like "OMG NO YOU LOOK SO GOOD" and then randomly started texting me more frequently over the next few days after sending that pic jfl.

4) trying the pics out on dating apps directly and just waiting to see the results. This is a good strategy if you have pics that are chadlite+... but what I've noticed is that it doesn't really give you any good comparison between pictures that are below chadlite tier... because you just won't get any matches jfl so there'll be no noticeable difference.

What other strategies y'all got for comparing pics?

posting in the rating section of an incel forum is my go-to method

• +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs, Cutecel2001, greyrock45 and 1 other person
posting in the rating section of an incel forum is my go-to method
Honestly could be legit but there are 2 problems:
1) scared of doxxing jfl
2) male gaze confounding

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wayme and forevermirin
1) scared of doxxing jfl
2) male gaze confounding
yeah i was joking its a terrible way.

1) scared of doxxing jfl
2) male gaze confounding
lookism and looksmax were goodly in ratings 3 yrs ago. Full of crazy clueless indians rn