Guide On How To Make Your Girlfriend Never Leave You (Even If Chad Wants Her)

Why would you drug yourself too?
yeah was going to say this.
Furthermore, asking your gf to do nasal spray peptides with you is extremely non-nt behaviour. She would mention this to her girlfriends and be immediately told to gtfo the relationship because of your 'controlling behaviour'. And that's if she hadn't already left on her own accord.
imo lying that the injection will provide anti aging benefits is best. she will not tell anyone. women are tight lipped when it comes to skincare, softmaxxing, food recipes etc.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and AverageTevvezFan
Just dump oxytocin into your local water supply theory
In theory this sounds solid but as others point out, convincing your gf to do magical novel peptides with you is easier said than done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Son of gigachad, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
I took Phenibut with my girl and she fucking loved it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Son of gigachad, AverageTevvezFan and 1 other person
Why would you drug yourself too? Just give her the peptides and take a dummy version yourself so that if shit hits the fan you won't feel as bad as you would otherwise.

Furthermore, asking your gf to do nasal spray peptides with you is extremely non-nt behaviour. She would mention this to her girlfriends and be immediately told to gtfo the relationship because of your 'controlling behaviour'. And that's if she hadn't already left on her own accord.
Makes sense. But they could also say that's a good idea if she repeats verbatim what you said (if it was convincing). You could also say that this isn't anyone's business as well so don't spread it.

The reason you'd also do it because you like her too, correct?
If you were going to do this it would have to be without her being aware of it. This is why the 'nicotine patch when she's sleeping' idea is more feasible as she is less likely to find out.
Then make an oxytocin patch

do you think you have to inject oxytocin literally everyday of your life or will we maintain after reaching a threshold?
You aren't injecting, you're spraying it up your nose.
I don't know about thresholds. I don't know of an oxytocin rate-limiting mechanism in the brain so you could just keep going (but I don't know for sure so don't take it 100% seriously)

r/inceltear users when they see this post

Chudjak poljak

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 444, p0lishsubhuman, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
yeah was going to say this.

imo lying that the injection will provide anti aging benefits is best. she will not tell anyone. women are tight lipped when it comes to skincare, softmaxxing, food recipes etc.
You'll do it too or else that's just manipulative and unfair.
Kisspeptin literally has anti-aging properties so it isn't even a lie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and AverageTevvezFan
She already is too clingy lol. But I‘ll consider this if I manage to get in a relationship with a Stacylite
So you're leaving her?!

You aren't injecting, you're spraying it up your nose.
there is injectable sold at peptidescience too.
I don't know about thresholds. I don't know of an oxytocin rate-limiting mechanism in the brain so you could just keep going (but I don't know for sure so don't take it 100% seriously)
eh who would want to pay 70 sterlin every month to keep their partner xd
Kisspeptin literally has anti-aging properties so it isn't even a lie
View attachment 1943016
do you also have any source on kisspeptin too?

Once I‘ve found a girl worth leaving, yeah. Male monkey branching lol
Bro don't do that. You might as well never have dated her to be honest.
Looksmax her, don't leave her.

there is injectable sold at peptidescience too.

eh who would want to pay 70 sterlin every month to keep their partner xd

do you also have any source on kisspeptin too?
Check the thread, there was oone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
And drugging your girlfriend while giving her white lies about anti-aging properties isn't? If the girl is stacylite or higher, I no longer give a fuck about muh moral implications. It's worth it.
The reason you'd also do it because you like her too, correct?
I don't need drugs to love a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
You aren't lying if you tell her though.
So you would tell her that you're giving her this drug so that she loves you more and so she doesn't leave you for a better man? You would say that word for word would you?

Of course you wouldn't. You would twist it into a more palatable version so she doesn't question it. It's almost like there's a word for this... manscaping? No... manhandling? Couldn't be. Oh wait. 'Manipulation'. That's the one.

If you're going to manipulate your girlfriend, don't be a bitch about it and hide behind weak arguments which attempt to obscure the moral reality of your actions. Be honest with yourself. It's morally questionable, and that's okay because you consider the outcome to be worth more than the potential repercussions.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and enchanted_elixir
So you would tell her that you're giving her this drug so that she loves you more and so she doesn't leave you for a better man? You would say that word for word would you?

Of course you wouldn't. You would twist it into a more palatable version so she doesn't question it. It's almost like there's a word for this... manscaping? No... manhandling? Couldn't be. Oh wait. 'Manipulation'. That's the one.

If you're going to manipulate your girlfriend, don't be a bitch about it and hide behind weak arguments which attempt to obscure the moral reality of your actions. Be honest with yourself. It's morally questionable, and that's okay because you consider the outcome to be worth more than the potential repercussions.
So eloquently written to be honest
Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
btw I'm ethnic 5'4 110lbs skinny wrist skinny neck skinny ankles small dick receding hairline low T high E negative canthal tilt thin eyebrows long midface twink
satire or legit?

Gonna be real with you, the idea of somehow convincing a gf to take chemicals like this is :lul: I could probably put it in her drink but personally that's not how I want to build a relationship. But the thing is, unless you take these chemicals for the rest of your life wouldn't the elevated levels eventually go back down to baseline? So you either take these for the rest of your life or your SO realizes she isn't actually into you when she stops 20 years in which is :feelswhy:

This one is definitely one of your more schizo posts tho :lul:

Gonna be real with you, the idea of somehow convincing a gf to take chemicals like this is :lul: I could probably put it in her drink but personally that's not how I want to build a relationship. But the thing is, unless you take these chemicals for the rest of your life wouldn't the elevated levels eventually go back down to baseline? So you either take these for the rest of your life or your SO realizes she isn't actually into you when she stops 20 years in which is :feelswhy:

This one is definitely one of your more schizo posts tho :lul:
Women do robberies with their boyfriends they wouldn't otherwise lol.

I don't know about what happens when it gets off though. I assume that the neurons that are associated with you will be like hyper-sensitive to oxytocin because of all of the peptide triggering.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Women do robberies with their boyfriends they wouldn't otherwise lol.

I don't know about what happens when it gets off though. I assume that the neurons that are associated with you will be like hyper-sensitive to oxytocin because of all of the peptide triggering.

If I get dark triad enough I might try it.

• +1
just wanna clarify in case the feds raid this forum or some shit that i was only kidding with the rick and morty bit, and i dont condone this kind of dark triad maxxing or aspiring to have a subhuman ( literally ) morality like some dudes above, not here to really judge either many of u are deeply mentally damaged or at least have inherited some sociopathic tendencies, perhaps curable idk. for all my impressionable low inhib anti-social guys here, post whtvr edgy shit u want but dont sell your soul for some pussy, u might rot in prison or ur own guilt for murder anyway if shit goes south with dosing error etc tho unlikely.
u can be both social and anti-social high T, and if u maxxed out potential and u still cant pull, im genuinely sorry about that but u can still do good.
TLDR : get consent for the drugs u offer a girl like OP, otherwise if u drop the soap in jail u wont give yours

also inb4 jeffrey dahmercels who will disintegrate the girl in a vat of acid hesenberg style so they wont get caught

• +1
If you find a girl that genuinely likes you, you'll have to be quite good looking. And at that point she's not going to cheat on you as only soyjaks get cucked

• +1
Regular, non 1000 thousand stare cock women, which are rare nowadays i have to admit, are already clingy enough in the early stages of a relation, this is shooting yourself in the foot.

• +1
What are all of the ways it can be taken, can I for example put it in her drink?

There would be zero curries on the forum if they could pass step 1 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and enchanted_elixir
Just asking for theoretical purposes only, what do you think about it?
I don't know how the peptide would interact with the drink, so I don't know.

I would love someone to test this out

I would love someone to test this out
This isn't the only way to increase oxytocin.

Hugging, cuddling, touching etc. also increases the oxytocin of women.

Do it as much as you can and if she asks why you are so touchy call it ''hey that's my love language''.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Do these peptides work instantly? What if you spray it I her hose when she’s sleeping and it kicks in 8 hours when she’s looking at chad
just lock her in your basement for the day. Then the only one she'll see is you. Some of you dudes need to use your brain more 🥱

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern and enchanted_elixir